Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #241
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So after 180 hours, my friend finally beat this game and lent it to me. I guess I should prepare to have no life.

Also, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bifmj1O3D24
turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #242
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I doubt he's done every quest. He probably just defeated the main bad dragon dude. Thats easy.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #243
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
Been making some serious coin off of the marriage perk? Wait about couple weeks in the game. You'll be making some serious coin.

Dude, thats chump change if you just do quests, and search every URN you find, or learn to lockpick. I'm 90 lockpick. I have a bankroll of 150,000, and lots of magic items stocked up that I can't sell because the merchants run out of money too easy.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:58 PM   #244
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
150,000? I thought I was doing good at 28k.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:21 AM   #245
ReaperBJJ
Leaky Injector

ReaperBJJ is an unknown quantity at this point
I would have gotten the 100k achievement if I would just stop spending thousands at a time buying stuff that I can easily go find in a random bandit cave. I hover around 80k. Is it just me or does it blow to fight mages and vampires? I usually mow through most things but when I get turned into an ice spike pin cushion I go down fast. I'm seriously thinking about making a new set of daedric armor just so I can enchant it with resist frost.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #246
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
pc high res pack is out. dl'ing it now.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #247
Nicelyphe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nicelyphe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
For easy money if need be, just complete the theives guild and do the side missions. Each side mission fetches like 400-600 gold and takes 5 mins
Nicelyphe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #248
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Finally dling this game. Need to see what all the fuss is about.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #249
Flexin
Zilvia Member

Flexin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Finally dling this game. Need to see what all the fuss is about.
spoiler alert the end is a rather disappointing end to GOTY
Old 02-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #250
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
that's fine by me. i'm not much of a gamer anyways.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #251
~s14~
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
~s14~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
is this game really that good an life over taking? serious question btw.....alot of ppl talk highly of it and say its the only game they play. Last game i bought and still put countless hours in is bf3.

Can someone list their personal pros and cons about this game? Thinking about pickin it up
~s14~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #252
Flexin
Zilvia Member

Flexin is an unknown quantity at this point
the amount of content to price is phenominal. you can pick it up and not put it down for hours.
I played Oblivion (the title just before this) for atleast 2 years steady if that says anything and i dont like to play games for more than a month at a time
Old 02-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #253
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
They just released the Creation kit and High res texture pack for PC today.. The texture pack weights in over 3gb.. So expect even more content to come out for the game. This game will hold a strong following for a couple of years as the modding community takes off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhrdZxAgX6o

As opposed to crap like COD that gets release every few months lol
Old 02-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #254
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
They just released the Creation kit and High res texture pack for PC today.. The texture pack weights in over 3gb.. So expect even more content to come out for the game. This game will hold a strong following for a couple of years as the modding community takes off.
Skyrim: High Resolution Texture Pack (Free DLC) 1080p 2 of 2 - YouTube

As opposed to crap like COD that gets release every few months lol
I keep kicking myself for getting this on xbox instead of PC.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #255
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I keep kicking myself for getting this on xbox instead of PC.
Don't sweat my pet. Skyrim is on "sale" for 40 bucks on steam. Sell your xbox version for 45, buy it online for 40 and order yourself some Little Caesars.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #256
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
To those asking if this game is really that good and life gripping, YES it is.

It doesn't feel like you're playing a videogame character, it feels like you're playing yourself in another dimension. If Dell ever decides to take the cock out of my ass and ship my laptop, I'll buy it again for PC.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:16 AM   #257
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~s14~ View Post
is this game really that good an life over taking? serious question btw.....alot of ppl talk highly of it and say its the only game they play. Last game i bought and still put countless hours in is bf3.

Can someone list their personal pros and cons about this game? Thinking about pickin it up
I picked the game up for 30 bucks, why bf3 hasn't been played and this has been getting all of my gaming time is this.

ADD.

I can get so inundated with side quests, that I happen to reach a few other areas and try to discover as much as possible so I can fast travel if I need to get there again at a later time. Then lets not even get into a mine, I'm spending every waking minutes going through EVERYTHING no stone unturned, making them life decisions what I should haul back to my cabins and what to sell off and what to equip my follower with. I just found out tonight you can guide your followers to use those blessing stones around everywhere. Mind blown gonna have that bitch hit up the carry stone so I can throw more shit in her inventory.

BF3 needs a dlc update and some patching in a bad way, the pc version is horrible to play if you don't have a group of guys in a teamspeak, vent, mumble chat thing talking to each other. That's the only feature I'm envious about on console, is your game didn't ship with one of the most important features of the game completely removed.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #258
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
i really don't understand how some of you guys are hitting your carry limit in dungeons. did you not buy a house or steal one to stash your shit in? if you are over like lvl 10 or so, you really shouldn't be taking anything that is under like 200gold. as you gain lvls, you should really up that to like 1k items only.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:50 PM   #259
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
I'm hella ADD about that stuff, so it's easy to hit my carry weight even though I have that perk that lets you carry 100 pounds more. Even though i have over 200k gold I can't leave a iron dagger worth like 6 gold on the ground LOL. Total cyberhoarder.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:33 PM   #260
daftphunk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
daftphunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wish my laptop was good enough to run it, had to settle for 360. is there any chance mods will hit that?
daftphunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #261
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
when you stash stuff into cabinets, does it stay there?? i recall in oblivion, i think your stuff clears out due to the game not being programmed to keep stuff, so id just drop stuff on the ground and it would stay there lol..
Old 02-22-2012, 01:27 AM   #262
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
when you stash stuff into cabinets, does it stay there?? i recall in oblivion, i think your stuff clears out due to the game not being programmed to keep stuff, so id just drop stuff on the ground and it would stay there lol..
There is still stuff on the ground in the mages guild that I dumped eons ago that is still there. So far all my stuff in the arch mage room is still there.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #263
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftphunk View Post
wish my laptop was good enough to run it, had to settle for 360. is there any chance mods will hit that?
no chance msglnth
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote