Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-29-2007, 10:03 AM   #241
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ill post a sound clip later... would you like full rev? or half ass rev.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:44 AM   #242
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
haha full i guess, but it's up to you
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:07 PM   #243
Gilboyto
Zilvia Member

Gilboyto is making a name for him/her selfGilboyto is making a name for him/her self
Heres a vid of mine of a quick rev. This is a COMPLETELY stock KA24E, with a gutted cat.

Also, I have an exhaust leak where the cat meets the catback...
Gilboyto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:34 PM   #244
kickeachverse
Zilvia Member

kickeachverse is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to kickeachverse
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimsumsil80

apex gt spec
heres an old pics before i got my 17s and it hangs a lil higher now cuz of the polyurethane hangers.
Can i get more pictures of your car? I think i've seen it down in SD before. Nonetheless, nice ass u got there.
kickeachverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:04 PM   #245
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
some of that cool shit yo!

Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:49 PM   #246
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
Danielllll That Is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo Hot!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #247
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
ahha you know it! new hotness should come soon i hope right stew? hopefully! Tips could extend out further but since I dont have an agressive enough kit it will do fine.
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:22 PM   #248
hella_flushed
Leaky Injector

hella_flushed is on the path to ruinhella_flushed is on the path to ruin
apex-i n1 dual --> buddy club spec II --> hks hi-power
hella_flushed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 04:03 PM   #249
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hella_flushed
apex-i n1 dual --> buddy club spec II --> hks hi-power
apexi duals quality is crap... sounds awesome, but complete shit in terms of quality... HKS on the other hand is nice, and good quality, i want the BC tho, hopefully once it warms up
Old 02-05-2007, 01:19 PM   #250
white97s14
Leaky Injector

white97s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
i <3 buddy club spec 2
Old 02-05-2007, 02:05 PM   #251
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5

mmmmm i <3 aspec muffler
Old 02-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #252
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows

spec II tease
Old 02-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #253
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Edit:Link broke.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.

Last edited by CrimsonRockett; 04-05-2007 at 12:03 AM..
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:00 PM   #254
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Not sure what exhaust it is, but it came on my 180SX when I got it. Full 3" straight from Japan, no tags on it, but I'm pretty sure that it isn't custom. Anyways here's a pic.

Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:32 PM   #255
dimsumsil80
Leaky Injector

dimsumsil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
is that the same color i think it is????^^^
dimsumsil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:01 PM   #256
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Depends on what color you think it is............If you're thinking Dupont Hot Hues Tango then you'd be thinking correctly.

And to keep with topic another shot of my muff

Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #257
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:23 AM   #258
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB

Bclub Spec2....

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:35 PM   #259
crazy9ceguy
BANNED

crazy9ceguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to crazy9ceguy
i dont have a camera with me, but i recently changed my apexi catback to a custom vibrant muffler dual tip, 3" inlet and dual 3" outlet, i cut the back part of my gt spec off =/ and kept the resonator. the video is of it idling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6qHVg255VE
crazy9ceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #260
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

RoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura about
heres my spec 2, i love it!

how it clears the bumper

fitment is great, hugs the underbody
Old 02-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #261
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
greddy turbo outlet, hks dp, test pipe and hi power car back 12" tip hks 272 cams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdRYsa2zXaE
sr20boostn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 05:42 PM   #262
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Apex N1

Old 02-15-2007, 09:18 PM   #263
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute

Exhaust is custom made 2.5 done at an awesome rat rod shop.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:12 AM   #264
240sx
Leaky Injector

240sx has made poor choices240sx has made poor choices240sx has made poor choices240sx has made poor choices240sx has made poor choices240sx has made poor choices
Send a message via ICQ to 240sx
HKS Hi Power

Old 03-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #265
sr20det4mys13
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

sr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks

DONT KNOW BRAND
dang sick exhaust!!! bad ass... latah
sr20det4mys13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:07 PM   #266
oneviaman
Leaky Injector

oneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond repute
may be too much for most. custom 3 inch, no resonator, no cat, no muffler. 4 inch tip 45* turn up and out. shits sick as fuck when the bee-r hits. gets boring with all the same looking exhaust tips. gots to keep it fresh. no trouble frome the 5.0.'s

oneviaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:25 AM   #267
TougeNinja
Leaky Injector

TougeNinja is making a name for him/her selfTougeNinja is making a name for him/her selfTougeNinja is making a name for him/her self
daaaaaaaamn onevia

check out my bosoness

TougeNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:29 AM   #268
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
wow i have no picture to post but that is fucking stupid
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:37 PM   #269
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

NervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to NervGS
As if enough foolish shit didn't come out of Japan, I hope I don't see this trend of wannabe bosozuku crap in the US.

Greddy DD is crazy enough for me.

-glenn
NervGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:01 AM   #270
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
LOL at the crazy exhaust tips stickin out like that. here's my car in the shop at the moment, it has the origin stream rear + rs*r exmag:

as you guys can see the exhuast is hidden! DOH! i'm looking for a greddy DD, or somehow i'll get a supermade exhaust, i'm shit out of luck since the groupbuy ended. oh well.....