Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-21-2008, 07:05 AM   #241
s13envy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
s13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to s13envy Send a message via AIM to s13envy Send a message via MSN to s13envy Send a message via Yahoo to s13envy
i was told by enthalpy that i could run 19psi on pump gas safely. anything over would require higher octane fuel.
s13envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2008, 07:45 AM   #242
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thats cuz enthalpy sucks beezos. There are 10 and 11 sec Evo's on 93 pump.

As far as you guys in extreme heat I would take precaution. I dont know if you guys can get 94 over there in AZ, its dwindling even on the East. But if I was in the desert I would be doing Meth or water injection. But to be honest SR's run pretty cool, its just oiling that needs to be monitored.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:30 AM   #243
KasperSlide
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
KasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any one run a hks 256 step 1's. i know its a vary mild cam but i have them and will be installing them in my SR soon with a built head. hoping for 325-350whp @18psi. what do yall think

gt2871/RS type
hks waste gate
550 inj
z32maf
greddy int mani
megan ex mani
FMIC
full turbo back exhaust
elc fans
apexi PFC
apexi PFC boost control
custom intake
KasperSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #244
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^^enthalpy sucks? why is that i always hear there alright...
i was planing on sending out my ecu to them to get work done. then buy a wideban to monitor the system.

i dont want to do the whole standalone cuz i know know where to start or anyone who can tune it other then trailor the whole car 9 hours.

what about JWT?

dont flame me plz i juat want to get my faqs right
Old 05-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #245
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasperSlide View Post
any one run a hks 256 step 1's. i know its a vary mild cam but i have them and will be installing them in my SR soon with a built head. hoping for 325-350whp @18psi. what do yall think

gt2871/RS type
hks waste gate
550 inj
z32maf
greddy int mani
megan ex mani
FMIC
full turbo back exhaust
elc fans
apexi PFC
apexi PFC boost control
custom intake
i have a similar setup and will be getting my car tuned soon. i have the hks step 1 256 with 10.5mm lift
Old 05-21-2008, 08:02 PM   #246
KasperSlide
Zilvia Member

KasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choices
sogu- def PM me when you get those numbers
KasperSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:42 PM   #247
1cleanS13
Leaky Injector

1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
There are 10 and 11 sec Evo's on 93 pump.

As far as you guys in extreme heat I would take precaution. I dont know if you guys can get 94 over there in AZ, its dwindling even on the East. But if I was in the desert I would be doing Meth or water injection. But to be honest SR's run pretty cool, its just oiling that needs to be monitored.
There is one or 2 places that offer 100 octane at the pump for around $6 a gallon but its kinda way out of my way to get it on a consistent basis. Maybe it would be worth it to do maybe a half tank of 100 and 91 or something like that.

My SR never gets above 190 even in 110 degree heat with my ac on. Even sitting in traffic for 30 mins it won't go above 190 which is awesome.

I still want to get mine re-tuned for 18-20psi. All my tuner said before was my car was being "picky" with the timing, I am not sure what he meant but he wouldn't go above 1 bar with my car to play it safe. I just felt that was a little odd when I see people running 18-20psi all day long on the same pump gas with similar set ups.
1cleanS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:44 PM   #248
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I use HKS 256 Step 1 only on the exhaust side... I kept the stock exh mani and the stock intake cam for low end since I run a lot of autox.... Spools up quick 3500 on 2nd gear gives me about 16 psi....

But it depends on built... I have a fully built engine as well... I think 256's are great cams depend on hat track you run.... I hav T2 style none RS...

I heard enthalpy is good too

edit... I get VP Racing 93.5 and 100 on the pump near my house hahaha... I would never run above 16 on 91 pump gas... California 91 is COMPLETELY JUNK.... I run 18 and 20 on overboost no problems, but wouldn't run 20 psi all day though.... don't do much on my setup unless for passing on the straight or something....

Breing "picky" on timing means how much advance you run on the motor. Meaing how close to TDC you wanna run... I run about 5-6 degrees closer to TDC at redline... Closer you run at TDC near the top, the hotter the engine burns as well, but more power as well
Old 05-23-2008, 04:22 AM   #249
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I ran two Enthalpy tunes on my car. First one was sub par. I got a reflash for my new set up and spent $1200 in trouble shooting only to find out he sent me one blank chip and another one with the info on the wrong side.
The customer service wasn't great but they did work with me. Every company has it's hickups, but my expirience was enough for me not to go back.

JWT is respectable but its best if you can get a tune for YOUR car. If you cant find someone who burns tunes, it would be worth it to buy the software for your laptop and the burner. It's not that hard to learn.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:16 AM   #250
s13envy
Zilvia Junkie

s13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to s13envy Send a message via AIM to s13envy Send a message via MSN to s13envy Send a message via Yahoo to s13envy
i've had problems with the tunes i have gotten from enthalpy. I contacted him, told him my symptoms, he gave me a list of things to check instead of trying to tune around the problem. Checked those, which is not a bad idea to do anyway. After I checked everything I talked to him about it and he reflashed some chips for free. With one of his tunes, i was able to pull an 11.59 @ 114 on a FP Big28 turbo. I think he does pretty awesome work quite honestly.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:23 AM   #251
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
114 is a lower speed at 11.5, what was your 60 foot? must have been amazing
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:10 PM   #252
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13envy View Post
i've had problems with the tunes i have gotten from enthalpy. I contacted him, told him my symptoms, he gave me a list of things to check instead of trying to tune around the problem. Checked those, which is not a bad idea to do anyway. After I checked everything I talked to him about it and he reflashed some chips for free. With one of his tunes, i was able to pull an 11.59 @ 114 on a FP Big28 turbo. I think he does pretty awesome work quite honestly.
Scott is a standup guy, and would not give and advice or say anything that he doesn't truely mean. If he's burning the same tune (or similar) for multiple cars, there is no reason it shouldn't work in them, this side of somethin wacky.

JWT is the same way. I love my JWT stuff. Plug it in, turn the car on, doing burnouts down the street. Dead nice, right out of the box.

IN the grand scheme, JWT or Enthalpy offer awesome products that work great in the end. Both will take datalogs and tweak tunes for specific cars as well...can't get much better than that!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:08 PM   #253
s13envy
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((sr)) kelly View Post
114 is a lower speed at 11.5, what was your 60 foot? must have been amazing
1.5 60ft time i agree its a low trap for that ET, but I guess unlike most people i put my power to the ground. instead of having all this power and just spinning down the track, I'd rather have more traction than power
Old 05-27-2008, 03:28 PM   #254
codyace
Post Whore!

codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Quote:
1.5 60ft time i agree its a low trap for that ET, but I guess unlike most people i put my power to the ground. instead of having all this power and just spinning down the track, I'd rather have more traction than power
Care to share your grip secrets lol?

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 06-05-2008, 01:05 PM   #255
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
drove my car today for the first time. the turbo was running off the waste gate cause i havent set up my AVC-r yet.
the spool was noticeably longer then the t25
but for running only 10psi once it hit full boost it just pulled and pulled
hit full boost around 4000 rpms + or -
the avc-r should inprove the spool up also get rid of the spikes i had occure. where the boost would jump up to 14psi.

as far as set up. that concerend with the turbo.
i have
gt2871.64 turbo
greddy intercooler
greddy intakmanifold
megan racing manifold
megan racing O2 housing
740cc injectors
BC264 cams
BC springs
apexi head gasket
ARP head studs
Z32 MAF
Piping pro intake
enthalpy tune ECU
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:41 PM   #256
s13envy
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Care to share your grip secrets lol?
no secrets. i did those 60' times on 235/60/15 MT Street radial with some old Tein HR coilovers in the back. Just rode the clutch out from about 7000 rpms

Here is a link to a vid of me running my 11.0 with a 1.51 60' ft time. That GSX didn't want any

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/C...ile_149731.htm
Old 06-08-2008, 12:13 AM   #257
1cleanS13
Leaky Injector

1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future1cleanS13 has a brilliant future
Ended up finding out my timing was too advanced which is why the first tuner couldn't do as much with my car. Got my timing sorted out and had another guy that is more familar with SR's re-tune mine and I was able to up the boost to 18psi which is what I wanted originally. We just did a street tune with his wideband and laptop hooked up to my PFC. Now I just have to get to a dyno and do a couple pulls to see my new #s. Hoping for at least 350whp this time at 18psi on pump gas and if possible, I'd like to do a race gas pull with around 20psi.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:28 PM   #258
droptoprx-7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
droptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of lightdroptoprx-7 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
so is the gt2871r .64 too big for around 300hp. I was thinking of getting a bbt28 until someone i kno was trying to sell a .64 for a good price. i dont really want to start messing with the cams and what not if i dont have to. thanks

my setup would be something like
740cc
safc 2
z32 maf
koyo radiator
greddy intercooler
high flow manifold
full exaust
greddy r.a.s.
255 fuel pump
bb t28 or gt2871r .64 trim?
droptoprx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #259
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
no secrets. i did those 60' times on 235/60/15 MT Street radial with some old Tein HR coilovers in the back. Just rode the clutch out from about 7000 rpms

Here is a link to a vid of me running my 11.0 with a 1.51 60' ft time. That GSX didn't want any

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/C...ile_149731.htm
wow, i am impressed your car just goes, no spinning no lag, just takes off..thats sweet!
Mine spins a lot if i have the rpms up past 4k when taking off..and if i start under that i start fucking slow!!!
dammit..
I have 10.5" rims in rear, running 255's
should i go wider for beter take off?
I just send
CodyAce and S13Envy pm's...
Old 06-09-2008, 12:41 AM   #260
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanS13 View Post
I was hoping for around 350 too around 17-18psi but my tuner wanted to be more conservative with our crappy 91 octane.

My powerband is pretty awesome so for now I'm still happy with what mine did at 1 bar.
Should have went with 264's. 256 will produce power early in the powerband. 254's are more midrange and match up with the 2871 .64 more so than the 256's.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:49 AM   #261
s15specR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
s15specR is making a name for him/her selfs15specR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Anyone have installed pics of the GT2871r with the 2.75" inlet instead of the t25 OEM style housing ?

I'm trying to figure out how the turbo intake (using MAP) to it is put together and what parts are needed.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #262
1cleanS13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Should have went with 264's. 256 will produce power early in the powerband. 254's are more midrange and match up with the 2871 .64 more so than the 256's.
I agree, I should have went that route. I probably will end up going with 264s eventually. I also want to switch to a 3" inlet housing also. My tuner recommended I do that to get some more airflow. 264's and a Greddy intake manifold are probably next on my list for motor mods, and maybe the Tomei exhaust manifold. After that, I'm done with the engine.

Man, when we put the 256s in with the stock turbo it made an insane difference, floored at 2500 rpm just spin the fuck outta the tires in 1st and halfway into 2nd gear also. It was pretty fun for a lil bit.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #263
s13envy
Zilvia Junkie

you talking about this one on the right? its a GT2871R with a .86 exhaust a/r but IIRC it has a 3" inlet on the compressor side

Old 06-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #264
codyace
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
JWT S3 or HKS 264 Step II's are the only cams I'd ever suggest anyone to run with the 2871r .64 housing. They match the turbo perfectly.

Quote:

Holy moly! What gearset do you have in the back of that? Darn you lucky light s13 guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
wow, i am impressed your car just goes, no spinning no lag, just takes off..thats sweet!
Mine spins a lot if i have the rpms up past 4k when taking off..and if i start under that i start fucking slow!!!
Hehe, little turbo = smokeshow city without drag tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s15specR View Post
Anyone have installed pics of the GT2871r with the 2.75" inlet instead of the t25 OEM style housing ?
Get a 3" 90 sillicone connector for the turbine inlet, and then get a 3" 45 degree bend from ATP. Trim the legs to their needed lengths, good to go

Last edited by codyace; 07-07-2008 at 01:25 PM..
Old 06-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #265
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s15specR View Post

I'm trying to figure out how the turbo intake (using MAP) to it is put together and what parts are needed.
I know its MAF style but same thing your looking for right? like someone said above, 90* silicone bend, then another 90* aluminum with a filter on the end, no biggie.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:16 AM   #266
s13envy
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Holy moly! What gearset do you have in the back of that? Darn you lucky light s13 guys
I'm just using a old factory S14 LSD. I think the car probably weight around 2800lbs at that time.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:05 AM   #267
Oneoverwrx
Leaky Injector

Oneoverwrx is on a distinguished road
on the 1.51 60' what tires and air pressure if you remember? I am thinking we are going to have to put some weight back there to 60 like that.
Oneoverwrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #268
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
ok i gota question. when are you guys hitting full boost in 1st gear. because my boost seems delayed. seems like it starts spooling really quik but then full boost doesnt hit in 1st gear until like 4500 then the pull to 7500 takes like a split second. full boost for me right now is 16 psi. using my avc-r which i have boosting very solid. i have no spikes at all.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #269
mbvigil
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just got my engine finished with the following results:

s14 sr20det
eagle rods
acl bearings
cp 86.5mm pistons
supertech 1mm oversized valves
bronze guides
tomei 256 pon cam
"street" ported head
tomei manifold
gt2871r .86 turbine
apexi power fc d jetro
greddy e -01 boost controller
tomei 740cc injectors
sr20na throttle body w/ tomei adapter

my fuel pump crapped out after .85bar so at that boost level my engine pulled 312 hp and 280ft/lbs. this was on a dyno jet running 109 octane. after i get it retuned at full boost ill post new numbers.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #270
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

^ you made 312 rwhp at .85 bar. i would say that dynojet is reading way high.