Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Archive and FAQs

Archive and FAQs Archives and Frequently Asked Questions about the 240SX are in here.

Old 06-09-2007, 12:02 AM   #2641
azn_romeox
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
azn_romeox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADSilvia View Post

Didn't know they had black cr kai's

I hate the bronze color so i had mine powercoated black with gold flake a couple of months ago.

I took these in the shade. but you can see the flake in there. flake is bing in the sun.

4x4 mode.... ugly
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2007, 09:24 AM   #2642
MADSilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
MADSilvia is making a name for him/her selfMADSilvia is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Looks good bro...
Yeah mine were done by Work USA. Heres a close-up pic of mine..

Old 06-09-2007, 10:01 AM   #2643
jc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
jc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s13

Since I got a good response to my pics last time, here are some that my buddy took at the same shoot.

Old 06-09-2007, 10:06 AM   #2644
sbanzer123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
heres my finished project. it still needs coils.

enjoy!
Old 06-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #2645
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
butt load of new stuff goin on plus it needs a car wash and some paint

Old 06-10-2007, 02:07 PM   #2646
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Old 06-10-2007, 02:52 PM   #2647
Juanit0
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Juanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choicesJuanit0 has made poor choices
Old 06-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #2648
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Here's some recent pictures of my car. I'll be getting coilovers soon.

Old 06-10-2007, 03:54 PM   #2649
Nismo2Forty
Leaky Injector

Nismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymoreNismo2Forty is not welcome here anymore

Last edited by Nismo2Forty; 07-16-2007 at 09:45 PM..
Old 06-10-2007, 10:43 PM   #2650
orange13donkey
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
orange13donkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Some new pics I took today...

Old 06-10-2007, 11:30 PM   #2651
secret squirrel 13

secret squirrel 13 is an unknown quantity at this point
february crashed my red=

bought a gray last week=
Old 06-11-2007, 01:54 PM   #2652
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
added some more jdm goodness to my ride... JDM Turn signals courtsey of MyNismo.com only $23 per side and they have them in stock, way better deal than anywhere else, also the Personal steering wheel thanks to kevin, and a works bell hub. Also finally got around to painting and installing my new fender, bout damn time lol. enjoy

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 06-11-2007, 02:25 PM   #2653
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring

Old 06-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #2654
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax

Three Eyed Cage monstar!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:50 AM   #2655
forum04pl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
forum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to forum04pl

its for sale
Old 06-12-2007, 11:10 AM   #2656
srpowereds14
Zilvia Junkie

srpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to srpowereds14
my car

my gf altezza

our friends aristo and sr powered miata

Old 06-12-2007, 01:04 PM   #2657
Ricky240sx

Ricky240sx is an unknown quantity at this point

4 Sale NY/NJ/PA/CT
hit me up
Old 06-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #2658
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3

fuck being low on 15's, fuck my camera
Old 06-12-2007, 05:26 PM   #2659
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Well my clutch line took a $#^! on me the other day so since my car was sitting I figured I would go ahead and pull the fenders as far as I could and be done with it. So I did. they turned out pretty good but I did get the infamous dent on the top of the driver side. Not to bad. I dont mind since I have a good 3/4" clearance on both sides now. Plus overfenders will be bought eventually so this will do for now. Oh and the car is disgusting right now so sorry about that but here's the pix.

Old 06-12-2007, 06:35 PM   #2660
fcukven1

fcukven1 is a well-known jackass

[/img]
Old 06-13-2007, 09:13 AM   #2661
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
test fitted the new rims in the rear... waiting for tires so i can mount the front ones... took a couple of pics.. take a look...

Old 06-13-2007, 10:01 AM   #2662
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
recent pics of my uncle's supra....

Old 06-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #2663
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^^ Wingless with TRD widebody! So sexy!

Old 06-13-2007, 11:49 AM   #2664
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

Last edited by Brian; 06-13-2007 at 02:27 PM..
Old 06-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #2665
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
I tried to be a photographer!

Old 06-14-2007, 12:32 AM   #2666
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
my new dailybeater got her about 3 weeks ago
Old 06-14-2007, 10:05 AM   #2667
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
New VIS hood and turbo and some other goodies

cheap ass racing seat, fits great and feels better than buddies sparco haha.

Next step is Cage, Paint and thats about it. Then build the other motor for 2.2liter.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:17 PM   #2668
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

amazing huh.

Old 06-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #2669
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute

<3 free time and extra covers
Old 06-14-2007, 09:06 PM   #2670
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread

Reppin it so hard.