Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-04-2008, 03:37 PM   #2581
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
or you could simply think about it logically.

those look to be 18"

URAS NS01s are re badged CST D-specs, if i remember correctly CST D-specs only come in 17".

that car looks to be in japan, so rotas are highly unlikely.

so that leaves the Bee-Rs.

but then again, i could be completely wrong.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #2582
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll make it simple. They are Bee-R's.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #2583
Sicknick 3030
Leaky Injector

Sicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post

No way to know.
Could be just OEM R200 VLSD.
*I* would guess S13. Carrier housing and rear cover is like S13. Side shafts are 5 bolt like some 180sx/Silvia.

Care to explain why?
The R32/R33 has the extended rear cover with the cooling fins like the on in the pic but the R33 Has the same cover as an S14. the R32 rear subframe is or almost the same as s13.Also that is the same diff that i have in my car as well
Old 04-04-2008, 11:56 PM   #2584
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Where can I buy a muffler clamp like this, do places such as Advance or Autozone carry anything similar?
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:04 AM   #2585
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Where can I buy a muffler clamp like this, do places such as Advance or Autozone carry anything similar?
That would be size specific. You need the diameter of you muffler. I just puched in "6" muffler clamp" and got plenty of choices on the first page, this being one of them.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CRAVF0[/ame]
Old 04-05-2008, 11:43 AM   #2586
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
someone know the specs of the tires in the rear?

olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:09 PM   #2587
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
^Maybe ask the owner?

He's on the forums.

JVD PM him.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #2588
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
It's actually JVDSKYRINE

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.

Last edited by articdragon192; 04-05-2008 at 11:00 PM..
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:53 PM   #2589
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94_240sx View Post
Alright, I had to try. Now I have to flip through 86 pages.
Try using the Search This Thread option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
I'll make it simple. They are Bee-R's.
^^^^^
Correctamundo.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #2590
ohsoslo

ohsoslo is making a name for him/her selfohsoslo is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by olah.inc View Post
someone know the specs of the tires in the rear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVDSKYRINE
17 x 9.5 +17 with 215/45/17 SS595
18 x 10 +18 with 225/40/18 SS595

I find the Federals fit a bit wider than the Falkens we're used to.
i just read through his build thread on the local forums, was looking for pretty much the same info
ohsoslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:52 PM   #2591
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
turbo

-

-

-

-

-

The exhaust side numbers say m26 and a/r 63

Story goes:
-My dear cousin bought a used turbo kit for his b16 civic and was told the turbo is a t28 and came off an s14 silvia
-Apparently all the pipes and stuff he got were for a t3 so he bought a t3 turbo instead.
-Said he'd sell me his t28 for $100 CAD
-I go to pick it up and it doesnt look like the s14 t28's I see for sale here

So the Q's are:
-What is this turbo?
-Can I use it for for my redtop zenki SR?
-Whats needed to make it work on my redtop?
Old 04-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #2592
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Are there any more markings? Looks like a T2 turbo.... a lot of results on google for airesearch m10.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #2593
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post

The exhaust side numbers say m26 and a/r 63

Story goes:
-My dear cousin bought a used turbo kit for his b16 civic and was told the turbo is a t28 and came off an s14 silvia
-Apparently all the pipes and stuff he got were for a t3 so he bought a t3 turbo instead.
-Said he'd sell me his t28 for $100 CAD
-I go to pick it up and it doesnt look like the s14 t28's I see for sale here

So the Q's are:
-What is this turbo?
-Can I use it for for my redtop zenki SR?
-Whats needed to make it work on my redtop?

if you type in AiResearch M10 into google, you can find all you need to know, yah?
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #2594
DUSANMANDIC
Leaky Injector

DUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her selfDUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her self
ok i have been looking and it looks to be a t2 but looks like they came off of the nissan pulsar nx turbo but pull the exhaust elbow off and take some more pics and post them up
DUSANMANDIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #2595
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Also came on the Nissan S12(200sx)
CA18ET
SMAALLLLL turbo.

:ghey:

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #2596
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Can anyone tell me what wheels these are on the rear?

SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #2597
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
look like WORK SPORBO DURATA

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:55 PM   #2598
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
It's close but I think the area around the lip looks a little different than the Durata...
Old 04-09-2008, 05:59 AM   #2599
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I think its because they are concave... in your pic

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #2600
M3this

M3this can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to M3this
Can someone tell me what Aero kit is on this car? Including Fenders?

ThankS!

Old 04-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #2601
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Why don't you ask the owner of the car? He's on this forum. C2Auto I think, something to do with C2 anyway.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:33 PM   #2602
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
that car used to be owned by this guy:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=34231

try searching his posts. IIRC, bomex aero and some sort of Z flares molded onto stock fenders.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #2603
M3this

M3this can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to M3this
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
that car used to be owned by this guy:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=34231

try searching his posts. IIRC, bomex aero and some sort of Z flares molded onto stock fenders.
Thanks! .. you dont happen to know if they are the flares off the 240Z do you?
Old 04-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #2604
CarloSR
Leaky Injector

CarloSR is making a name for him/her selfCarloSR is making a name for him/her selfCarloSR is making a name for him/her self
The e-brake cables with the question marks are from ? and the calipers are from ? I got them with my Z32 rear disks/hubs.

Thanks,
Old 04-10-2008, 08:06 AM   #2605
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
i just picked up some Jic coilovers in new looking condition, however they are not the FLTa2, all they say is suspension project on them and the color is silver will get pictures l8r. doesn't anyone have info on these thanks
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #2606
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsoslo View Post
i just read through his build thread on the local forums, was looking for pretty much the same info

Correct....OHSOSLO they are clearing out the last of the federals at kal tire here.....not gonna sell em anymore i guess they are bringing in something comparable with a smaller price tag

dude at kals giving me a call when they gettem in to let me know what the hell they are cuz they don't know the brand yet??
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #2607
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
These are FLT-A2's correct? I just need confirmation if they are.

And I don't want to sound like a noob, but. The RH obviously stands for "Right Hand", right?
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:36 PM   #2608
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3this View Post
Can someone tell me what Aero kit is on this car? Including Fenders?

ThankS!

Bomex everything. Including the molded fender flares.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:07 PM   #2609
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eds13
with veilside rear valences...
Old 04-10-2008, 06:59 PM   #2610
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
the front and sides on that blue car are modified bomex
but the rear is modified do-luck..thats what it says on his cardomain at least
msport hood
chargespeed light covers
chargespeed hatch
ganador mirrors

http://www.cardomain.com/id/widebomex180sx