Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 08:07 AM   #2491
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Clearly the white supremanistiss and violent trump supporters who want Louie bags...

Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2020, 10:43 AM   #2492
Hazard240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Hazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Election day republican voting is gonna give Trump his second term. Couldn't ask for a better outcome!
Old 11-03-2020, 11:05 AM   #2493
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I am not looking forward to the results of this election.

I need to remember to put a reminder on my phone to buy WY before they release fourth-quarter earnings.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:10 AM   #2494
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Sounds like a lot of people believe in big T. I like that.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:42 AM   #2495
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Oh so were just fighting for black 'victims of police brutality'?

Yup, i can say 'all lives matter' , and keep up on your own movement better than you do. i must be the problem. Typical leftist go-to: blame everyone else for your own self-inflicted problems.
Are all lives in danger? No. So it doesn't need to be said.

My movement? It ain't mine. I'm white as fuck. I just believe that Black Lives Matter. I'm an individual with a brain who can separate the cause from the politics.

So according to you, anyone who isn't a Trump supporter is the left? There's more than blue and red ya melon head.

Quote:
BLM being dispersed after blocking a polling place in NC, yesterday:
https://twitter.com/KittyLists/statu...84521933737984

Antifa attempted to burn down a dorm complex tonight:
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...02508971499520

Here's a nice gentleman sharing how to ambush trump trains:
https://youtu.be/XpUdXVtSWIQ?t=505
Ok, AND? More dumbfuckery from the red and blue what a surprise!!!

Trump is gonna win. Everyone knows it. 4 more years of eroding away the core of American democracy one willful act of government overreach at a time. He's just going to keep convincing everyone that they're under attack until the shit hits the fan and then people will beg him to stop all over the constitution. Exactly how it's gonna go down. Calling the shot now

He keeps poking and prodding until you're on the edge of the cliff high above the water and your only options are to fight back or jump. Being a cuck, you won't fight back, so you jump (they always jump) and then pop up out of the water with a shout of excitement as if you hadn't been a pussy the entire time. Then Ricky jumps, but clips a rock on the way down and implodes his face as Donnie, who was pushing, disappears into the woods and lets you deal with the gruesome images of blood and gore and teeth and that feeling of stepping on an eyeball for the rest of your life. Thanks for the fun Donnie! Old man Joe saw the whole thing, but can't string together a logical sentence for the life of him.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:59 AM   #2496
Hazard240
Zilvia Member

Hazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymoreHazard240 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Are all lives in danger? No. So it doesn't need to be said.

My movement? It ain't mine. I'm white as fuck. I just believe that Black Lives Matter. I'm an individual with a brain who can separate the cause from the politics.

So according to you, anyone who isn't a Trump supporter is the left? There's more than blue and red ya melon head.

Ok, AND? More dumbfuckery from the red and blue what a surprise!!!

Trump is gonna win. Everyone knows it. 4 more years of eroding away the core of American democracy one willful act of government overreach at a time. He's just going to keep convincing everyone that they're under attack until the shit hits the fan and then people will beg him to stop all over the constitution. Exactly how it's gonna go down. Calling the shot now

He keeps poking and prodding until you're on the edge of the cliff high above the water and your only options are to fight back or jump. Being a cuck, you won't fight back, so you jump (they always jump) and then pop up out of the water with a shout of excitement as if you hadn't been a pussy the entire time. Then Ricky jumps, but clips a rock on the way down and implodes his face as Donnie, who was pushing, disappears into the woods and lets you deal with the gruesome images of blood and gore and teeth and that feeling of stepping on an eyeball for the rest of your life. Thanks for the fun Donnie! Old man Joe saw the whole thing, but can't string together a logical sentence for the life of him.
Lol. What's trump done that's eroding at the American core. Also, BLM was founded on Marxist beliefs. You been living under a rock? BLM doesn't even focus on the biggest issues in the black community lol
Old 11-03-2020, 12:01 PM   #2497
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Great, now you jinxed it.

If Trump wins, I'm buying more guns. If Biden wins, I'm buying more guns. All these filthy statists around- shit will get fucky.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:11 PM   #2498
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard240 View Post
Lol. What's trump done that's eroding at the American core. Also, BLM was founded on Marxist beliefs. You been living under a rock? BLM doesn't even focus on the biggest issues in the black community lol
Have you looked at America recently? Riots, looting, shootings, kids in cages, pedophiles, fucked economy, racism, a BIG ASS divide between the people, bringing religion into politics, etc, etc. Que: iT's tHe LeFt and "bUt oBaMa"

I said SEPARATE the politics from the cause. People were shouting BLM before BLM was BLM.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:20 PM   #2499
Hazard240
Zilvia Member

[QUOTE=deolio;6398776]Have you looked at America recently? Riots, looting, shootings, kids in cages, pedophiles, fucked economy, racism, a BIG ASS divide between the people, bringing religion into politics, etc, etc. Que: iT's tHe LeFt and "bUt oBaMa"

I said SEPARATE the politics from the cause. People were shouting BLM before BLM was BLM.[/QUOTE

Economy was the best it's ever been before covid. Who built that economy? Can't say Obama since we clearly saw he didnt do shit for anybody other than himself. Aren't the people who go out and support BLM the same fucking people who literally scream YOU CANT UNDERSTAND RACISM UNLESS YOU'RE NOT BLACK, YOU DONT KNOW OPPRESSION? That sounds racist to me lmao.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:45 PM   #2500
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Have you looked at America recently? Riots, looting, shootings, kids in cages, pedophiles, fucked economy, racism, a BIG ASS divide between the people, bringing religion into politics, etc, etc. Que: iT's tHe LeFt and "bUt oBaMa"

I said SEPARATE the politics from the cause. People were shouting BLM before BLM was BLM.
Are you being sarcastic?

Riots = DNC
Looting = DNC
Shootings = DNC
Kids in Cages = DNC
Pedos = DNC
Shutdown = DNC
Racism = DNC
Identity Politics = DNC

Riots are being done by leftists in DNC controlled cities in response to DNC policies and management. DNC leadership has chosen not to address the riots. Not Trump's fault.

Looting is being done by leftists and opportunists during said riots in said DNC strong holds. DNC appointed and elected prosecutors are choosing not to charge these people. Leftists defend these actions as "Corporate Reperations ". Not Trump's Fault. In fact Trump has been using federal law and Homeland to arrest people attacking federal property and personnel where he can.

Shootings - majority of which are done by minorities in DNC controlled anti-gun cities. Half of murder victims are black with over half of murderers being black. #BLM. Again, not Trump's doing.

Kids in Cages. People should go to jail for this fake news. Obama/Biden mandated kids be separated from adults during detainment because over half the kids don't belong to said adults. It also prevents child abuse while in custody. Problem is, DNC refuses to properly fund ICE and as a result ICE can not afford proper containment. Trump's been building walls to stop this from happening. #wallsnotcages

Pedos, Hunter Biden, Hollywood, Epstein, Sniffing Kids, Clinton, California... Like yeah. Petty sure Kevin Spacey is voting Biden.

DNC states and cities are the biggest economically shutdown areas. In December the DNC said tanking the economy was the only way to stop Trump. You can't blame Trump for the economic impact of the shutdowns but also blame him for not having a nationwide shutdown and block all relief efforts...

Racism - doesn't exist in America. I said it. You can't find a single statistic to support it. For every failed black life in America we have two failed whites and a successful gay and Asian. Issue isn't race, it's culture and community.

Identity Politics - this is the DNCs favorite. Divide and conquer. Convince everyone you are a unique snowflake and a single characteristic defines you're entire existence. Your black, so you must vote Biden. Your gay, so you must vote Democrat!! Trump's been trying to bring us together under the notion that we are all Americans, we are all capitalist and we are all part of the fundamentally greatest civilization ever.

Except ya'll want to shriek and cry about how awful America is, the collective American Dream, burn the flag, kneel at the anthem and destroy our single unifying collective heritage and culture.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:49 PM   #2501
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 11-03-2020, 12:59 PM   #2502
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Economy was the best it's ever been before covid. Who built that economy? Can't say Obama since we clearly saw he didnt do shit for anybody other than himself. Aren't the people who go out and support BLM the same fucking people who literally scream YOU CANT UNDERSTAND RACISM UNLESS YOU'RE NOT BLACK, YOU DONT KNOW OPPRESSION? That sounds racist to me lmao.
But Covid did happen right? And has gotten worse in America under Trumps watch, right? And that has tanked the economy, right?

Just as racist as someone saying, "how'd you like to walk a mile in my shoes?" aka not racist since if you're white, you've never lived life with black skin. None of us will truly understand what it feels like to be profiled and discriminated against like they are. And then people come in and try to discredit their experiences by calling them liars and commies and looters. Y'all missed the entire message because the racism runs so damn deep in this country that we often can't even see it. That's why it's called systemic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Are you being sarcastic?
Who runs this country? If Trump was a competent leader we wouldn't have these issues.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:11 PM   #2503
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
LOL already a salt mine here
Old 11-03-2020, 01:14 PM   #2504
Hazard240
Zilvia Member

Never trumpers lol. Can't wait for tonight
Old 11-03-2020, 01:16 PM   #2505
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
[Economy was the best it's ever been before covid. Who built that economy? Can't say Obama since we clearly saw he didnt do shit for anybody other than himself. Aren't the people who go out and support BLM the same fucking people who literally scream YOU CANT UNDERSTAND RACISM UNLESS YOU'RE NOT BLACK, YOU DONT KNOW OPPRESSION? That sounds racist to me lmao.
I cannot understand people who say the economy was the best it had ever been before COVID, as if Trump had something to do with it.

So I'm just going to post links. If you believe them, cool. If you don't, please understand that facts don't care about your feelings.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45827430

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_c...ng-economy.pdf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...obama-economy/

https://www.aeaweb.org/research/why-...ts-white-house

Chew on them. Understand that you can change. You can get better. If you keep on this path, you'll end up like Corbic.

Don't be like Corbic.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:20 PM   #2506
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
But Covid did happen right? .
Yup, thanks China.

Quote:
And has gotten worse in America
Nope, in fact it's not even close to as bad as projected back in March. Hospitals are not over whelmed, in fact they are laying off and US Deaths/Capita for 2020 is the lowest its been in years.

Quote:
under Trumps watch, right?
And he was called a racist for trying to close the boarders... Did you forget that? What would Biden have done differently? What did Obama do during N1H1?

Quote:
And that has tanked the economy, right?
No, that's not how this works. Local DNC Governments tanked the majority of the economy.

Quote:
bunch of fantasy drivel
What is this system you speak of?

Media, News and Entertainment? DNC Controlled
Education and University? DNC Controlled
Administrative Government? DNC Controlled
Administrative Law Enforcement? DNC Controlled
Big Tech and Social Media? DNC Controlled

Quote:
Who runs this country?
DNC for the most part. See above.

Quote:
If Trump was a competent leader we wouldn't have these issues.
So was Obama and Biden both incompetent then too? Biden was in office for 47 years and didn't solve anything!

Believe it or not, Trump is the president, not thr Supreme Dictator with total authoritarian rule.

So crying he didn't fix Healthcare when all the DNC and a bunch of RINO voted against him... Well how's that his fault?

So when California decides to destroy its economy or Portland let's riots go on for months.. How is that Trump's fault?

If Trump did intervene, removing Newsome from Office and sending in the Marines to crush Portland Antifa.... You'd be shrieking he's a Fascist Dictator and overstepped Federal limits...

But he doesn't do that and now it's all his fault and he's incompetent?
Old 11-03-2020, 01:23 PM   #2507
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I cannot understand people who say the economy was the best it had ever been before COVID, as if Trump had something to do with it.

So I'm just going to post links. If you believe them, cool. If you don't, please understand that facts don't care about your feelings.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45827430

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_c...ng-economy.pdf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...obama-economy/

https://www.aeaweb.org/research/why-...ts-white-house

Chew on them. Understand that you can change. You can get better. If you keep on this path, you'll end up like Corbic.

Don't be like Corbic.
When it comes back we can thank Trump.... again. Then give him 4 nobel peace prizes
Old 11-03-2020, 01:28 PM   #2508
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Don't be like Corbic.
Honestly, you sound like a children who just smashed his car into a wall trying to be the next Drift King, without insurance, andis now you are throwing a temper tantrum because your parents won't buy you a new car.

"My parents ruined my life! How can they do this to me!!!"
Old 11-03-2020, 01:47 PM   #2509
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Please post a factual refutation of the numbers I just posted.

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go
Down to Kokomo
We'll get there fast
And then we'll take it slow
That's where we wanna go
Way down to Kokomo
Old 11-03-2020, 01:58 PM   #2510
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
... if you're white, you've never lived life with black skin. None of us will truly understand what it feels like to be profiled and discriminated against like they are...
You say that like you can speak for anyone's experience but your own.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:32 PM   #2511
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
So was Obama and Biden both incompetent then too?
No, Obama was actually a good leader, though I don't agree with his politics. Biden is good enough of a politician to make a career out of it, but still a turd of a human.

Honestly, I could give fuckall about a president's policy as long as they're a good leader. Even George Bush's dopey ass brought the country together after 9/11. On numerous occasions when Trump could have unified the people, he has either said jack shit or driven us apart.

Crying, "DNC this, and DNC that!" When the Republican's are the majority in Washington just makes them all look like really shitty politicians

Quote:
You say that like you can speak for anyone's experience but your own.
Did you mean to say, "You say that like you can speak for everyone's experience"? If so, yes, that's correct. If you are white, you have in fact never experienced life as a black person. That is a FACT. I know you love to debate proven facts, but this one... this one you can't.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:37 PM   #2512
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Say what you want about his policies and politics. Sure he may not have been a great person, but let me tell you...

Adolf Hitler was the greatest leader the world has ever seen! He really brought the German people together after WW1, ended the Global Economic Depression and made real changes to end all future racism!
To say your priorities and views are disturbing is an understatement.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:48 PM   #2513
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

On numerous occasions when Trump could have unified the people, he has either said jack shit or driven us apart.
You operate under the childish assumption "there are two sides and the truth is in the middle".

Not exactly sure what occasion you are talking about or how you define "unify".

You want him to what, cave on his morals, principles and sell out his base to suck some. Commie dick? The dude could cure cancer and the media and DNC would still hate him and bitch.

Quote:
Crying, "DNC this, and DNC that!" When the Republican's are the majority in Washington just makes them all look like really shitty politicians
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dist...tate_Committee

Washington is 76% DNC registered... So not sure how that's a "Republican majority".

City Council is also 10:3 DNC:GOP

Quote:
Did you mean to say, "You say that like you can speak for everyone's experience"? If so, yes, that's correct. If you are white, you have in fact never experienced life as a black person. That is a FACT. I know you love to debate proven facts, but this one... this one you can't.
By that same lack of logic, being black means you have no way to prove "white privilege" or "white on black" racism.

Again, there is not a single concrete metric you can use to prove it. You rely exclusively on false correlation with no effort to determine actual causation.

Science 101 : Correlation /= Causation.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:05 PM   #2514
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
You said:

Quote:
None of us will truly understand what it feels like to be profiled and discriminated against like they are.
I'm saying, you have no qualification to speak on behalf of any single person of any race (other than yourself).

Much less the black community if we go by your own standard. If we go by your standard that 'whites can't understand', and you're white, then you can't speak on behalf of the black community and their experience neither.

>Telling someone they can't understand something bc of the color of their skin
>Not racist

pick one
Old 11-03-2020, 03:11 PM   #2515
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
No, Obama was actually a good leader, though I don't agree with his politics. Biden is good enough of a politician to make a career out of it, but still a turd of a human.
Yeah, a leader is supposed to be someone good at being a puppet.

Quote:
Honestly, I could give fuckall about a president's policy as long as they're a good leader. Even George Bush's dopey ass brought the country together after 9/11. On numerous occasions when Trump could have unified the people, he has either said jack shit or driven us apart.
The country was brought together because it thought it was under attack. Ironic how you love bashing the right for being warmongers, but you hail george bush for false flagging us into the middle east.

P O T A T O
O
T
A
T
O

Quote:
Nothing helps to unify a country like the left half trying to #Resist and #BurnItAllDown amirite? Not to mention you have the lefty speaker of the house ripping up the State of the Union Address... I could go on and on.... just keep coping bud.

Real dividers get 4 peace prize nominations for global peace deals.

Don't mess with us man, we've got the Amish:
https://twitter.com/BarstoolNewsN/st...23712311095296
Old 11-03-2020, 03:59 PM   #2516
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I love this. This is awesome.

People just chatting, shooting the shit, righties not understanding conversational English, righties thinking anyone disagreeing with them is a Democrat.

No puppet. No puppet. You're the puppet.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:03 PM   #2517
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
righties not understanding...
There's no understanding madness. Now assume the position:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
Old 11-03-2020, 04:25 PM   #2518
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
To say your priorities and views are disturbing is an understatement.
You just recycle the same shit over and over huh. Very creative. I thought calling people they don't agree with "nazis" was just a left tactic.

Quote:
You operate under the childish assumption "there are two sides and the truth is in the middle".
I operate on the assumption that we are all human, but some are dumb as shit and let themselves be manipulated by a system that only exists to enrich those in political power.

Quote:
Not exactly sure what occasion you are talking about or how you define "unify".
A few of the NUMEROUS occasions
NC: "good people on both sides"
Floyd: *crickets*
Debate 1: *avoids direct question about denouncing white suprematist*

Quote:
You want him to what, cave on his morals, principles and sell out his base to suck some. Commie dick? The dude could cure cancer and the media and DNC would still hate him and bitch.
What fucking morals and principles? Dude is the definition of a sellout. His only loyalty is to himself and his money. Commie dick, banker dick, satan dick, my dick, your dick, what does it matter, at the end of the day he's a cock sucker no matter who's it is

Quote:
Washington is 76% DNC registered... So not sure how that's a "Republican majority".

City Council is also 10:3 DNC:GOP
Sorry, referring to the federal government, not the state itself. Senate, executive, and judicial all Republican-controlled.

Quote:
By that same lack of logic, being black means you have no way to prove "white privilege" or "white on black" racism.
I'm white. I can verify it's real.

Quote:
Again, there is not a single concrete metric you can use to prove it. You rely exclusively on false correlation with no effort to determine actual causation.

Science 101 : Correlation /= Causation.
Again, the statistics have previously been posted, but probably didn't read them.

Quote:
You said:

I'm saying, you have no qualification to speak on behalf of any single person of any race (other than yourself).

Much less the black community if we go by your own standard. If we go by your standard that 'whites can't understand', and you're white, then you can't speak on behalf of the black community and their experience neither.

>Telling someone they can't understand something bc of the color of their skin
>Not racist

pick one
Correct. Zero qualification. Are you suggesting that you know any better than I do?

Quote:
Yeah, a leader is supposed to be someone good at being a puppet.
Essentially that is all they are besides writing executive orders with crayons and pardoning their crooked business partners.

Quote:
The country was brought together because it thought it was under attack. Ironic how you love bashing the right for being warmongers, but you hail george bush for false flagging us into the middle east.
What I said had absolutely nothing to do with the war, I was just pointing out how yet another inept Republican was able to do a better job at leading the country than the current muppet.

Quote:
Nothing helps to unify a country like the left half trying to #Resist and #BurnItAllDown amirite? Not to mention you have the lefty speaker of the house ripping up the State of the Union Address... I could go on and on.... just keep coping bud.
If we had a real leader in the white house, maybe they'd be wise enough to know how to deescalate the situation instead of pouring fuel on the fire.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:39 PM   #2519
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Deolio, you're taking the bait, man. They know what the truth is and they know they can't argue against it. It's all tired memes and insults. You have to really hurt their cousin fucking feelings and remind them that daddy still isn't proud before they even come close to arguing in good faith.

Texas is going blue. Florida just might remain relevant. The Senate is flipping. Pelosi set the stage for removing Biden without incident.

All that's left is a few weeks of republican controlled legislatures trying to fuck with electoral delegates and Trump going out with a bang. Even the federal courts aren't on their side.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:48 PM   #2520
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Lol this thread is the greatest!! Best entertainment on zilvia for the past few months. All led upto toniggt.

Whoever wins, just want it a straiggt solid win..no bs, recounts, lawsuits, any of it. Lets me good americans, the world is watching, not just us.....
Closed Thread