Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-20-2008, 10:55 AM   #2461
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Not sure on the canards, but iirc, the splitter was said to be M-Sports.

EDIT:

P.S. The front is Stream. The sides are most definitely not.
this is just off the top of my head but...

those little splitter dealios appear to be origin and those side skirts look like GT-1s.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 11:09 AM   #2462
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
this is just off the top of my head but...

those little splitter dealios appear to be origin and those side skirts look like GT-1s.
Canards, maybe so, but I'm pretty sure the splitter (bottom part under the bumper) was said to be M-Sports. I can't remember on the skirts, but it was all posted earlier.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:11 AM   #2463
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
these babies?

http://origin-lab.com/index.php?sect...ler&sub=canard

or are you guys talking about something else and im just blind?

haha.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:15 AM   #2464
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
these babies?

or are you guys talking about something else and im just blind?

haha.
Hmmm, maybe you're right, I dunno. When I first, looked at it, it looked like a full splitter that ran all the way across under the front bumper, but on second look, maybe not. You may be right sir.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:38 AM   #2465
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Are thoses Rim are thoses?? Work?? Volk??
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:39 AM   #2466
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
^^ gramlights 57 optimise
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:56 AM   #2467
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

what wheels are these? i know they are 16 inch enkei and 4 lug, but thats about it...anyone know? thanks
kouki_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #2468
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Hi guys, I found this picture in my old hard drive from years ago and have no ideas who built it. It would be great if you guys could fill me in, thank you in advance.

Edit: After looking at the picture again, its pretty obvious to me that the shop is Super Autobacs. Now my question is, who made the aero? TIA.

Last edited by WilloW; 03-22-2008 at 11:40 AM..
WilloW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:52 PM   #2469
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
on the page before this one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Not sure on the canards, but iirc, the splitter was said to be M-Sports.

EDIT:

P.S. The front is Stream. The sides are most definitely not.
front bumper is stream, canards are msports, splitter is origin side canard
sides are gt-1
rear wing is gcorp i believe

Last edited by Full-Lock; 03-30-2008 at 09:09 PM..
Full-Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:23 PM   #2470
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I got these wheels and i have no idea what kind they are, all i know is that they are 18s. Does anyone know what kind they are?

240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:34 PM   #2471
tsx1racer04
Zilvia Member

tsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to behold
Can anyone tell me what kind of turbo it is, I know its a Garett Turbo, but im not sure where it came from.

tsx1racer04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:46 PM   #2472
chitown240SX
Leaky Injector

chitown240SX is an unknown quantity at this point

what body kit is this?
chitown240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:10 PM   #2473
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilloW View Post
Hi guys, I found this picture in my old hard drive from years ago and have no ideas who built it. It would be great if you guys could fill me in, thank you in advance.

Edit: After looking at the picture again, its pretty obvious to me that the shop is Super Autobacs. Now my question is, who made the aero? TIA.
Same kit as on the Daishin JGTC S15
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #2474
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown240SX View Post

what body kit is this?
Friends

the G4 kit made by GP Sports is similar
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:22 PM   #2475
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
I got these wheels and i have no idea what kind they are, all i know is that they are 18s. Does anyone know what kind they are?

looks like they could be some type of HRE
Old 03-24-2008, 06:08 AM   #2476
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

i would like it if somebody could identify where i could purchase these:

origin large front under spoiler in W405×D610×H150

i cant seem to find them anywhere besides raceonusa, and if possible i would like to avoid buying from them because they just dont seem very knowledgeable on about their products, they dont even list that these come in two different sizes (i need the larger W405×D610×H150 ones) and i would like to avoid as much hassle as possible.

thank you.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:00 AM   #2477
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
I bet another company that sells origin products could get them for you. Try enjuku racing for example

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #2478
CarloSR
Leaky Injector

CarloSR is making a name for him/her selfCarloSR is making a name for him/her selfCarloSR is making a name for him/her self
What coilovers are these:

Thanks,
Old 03-24-2008, 08:07 AM   #2479
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
i would like it if somebody could identify where i could purchase these:

origin large front under spoiler in W405×D610×H150

i cant seem to find them anywhere besides raceonusa, and if possible i would like to avoid buying from them because they just dont seem very knowledgeable on about their products, they dont even list that these come in two different sizes (i need the larger W405×D610×H150 ones) and i would like to avoid as much hassle as possible.

thank you.

Touge Factory?
Old 03-24-2008, 08:54 AM   #2480
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarloSR View Post
What coilovers are these:
Thanks,
Those look a lot like stance (GR+, NOT GR+ Pro). I dunno for sure 100% tho...

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:28 PM   #2481
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
looks like they could be some type of HRE

sorry for the noobness but whats HRE?
Old 03-24-2008, 12:52 PM   #2482
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
sorry for the noobness but whats HRE?
How about plugging HRE wheels into google... LOL
Old 03-24-2008, 12:53 PM   #2483
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

yea
terrible wheel company btw
Old 03-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #2484
240love
Post Whore!

hahaha ok thank guys....a guy let me borrow them to see how they fit on my car. He tried selling them to me but he wanted way too much. Thats why i put them up to see what kind they were and now that i know, ill give them right back
Old 03-24-2008, 05:09 PM   #2485
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Does anyone know what the song is called on the "no fear" site? I cant find it and its been driving me crazy for a wile. so +rep to who ever knows what its called.
http://energy.nofear.com/

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:25 PM   #2486
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
This isn't directly related to cars, but what's that cone-shaped, Dorito-like snack called?

It looks like a shortened, fatter screw extractor.

I haven't seen or ate a bag of them in years.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #2487
fbiphil
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
fbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
LOL- Bugles?!

OMG- Did I just get to answer a question on the "Identify This" thread? I think I've found my area of expertise- snack foods!
fbiphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #2488
David Steele
Zilvia Member

David Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the rough
What bodykit is on this miata the kit is said to come from tokyo .

http://www.xtrememiata.nl/documents/images.html
David Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:06 PM   #2489
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

on the miata..
the front is a modified Wisdom bumper

dunno the rest
Old 03-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #2490
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbiphil View Post
LOL- Bugles?!

OMG- Did I just get to answer a question on the "Identify This" thread? I think I've found my area of expertise- snack foods!
Bugles, yes, Bugles!

Thanks.

I need to get me some.