Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 04:00 PM   #2461
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
I have Biden squeaking out Georgia and Florida.

I have Biden, winning the election.

I feel like the universe has decided this election through natural selection and there is nothing Trump could do about the outcome.

The fires, the storms, the COVID deaths, the hate.

He will loose and for good reason.

From florida..... bidens not winning...might be the first he wont eeven win the latin filled miami-dade county

Past 3 weeks been up in georgia..from blue ridge mountains, savanah, its trump country. Dont see him winning.

Acually think now democratic states will see trouble stayn blue.

Texas is stayn red..only reason why people think texas would go blue is for all the fools leaven California to escape its horriable ran state then bringn there dumbass political veiws that they ran from with them.

Yea thats yall fuks in California
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2020, 04:56 PM   #2462
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I've taken an odd interest in the sheer number of early votes and how some states have had more early votes than they had TOTAL votes in 2016.

https://www.axios.com/2020-2016-vote...a53e23993.html

Waiting to see what this means on Tuesday and the inevitable time that follows.
Civil War II coming

And I write too!
Old 11-01-2020, 06:06 PM   #2463
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Tack early votes as dems....watch the diffrence in vote counts by party change in the next 2 days....
Old 11-01-2020, 06:14 PM   #2464
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Early votes 2020 is more than two thirds of total votes from 2016
I am putting zero in what that means until the results begin rolling in on Tuesday. I have a bottle of bourbon for election night, and an 8am flight on Wednesday, no matter what happens

And I write too!
Old 11-02-2020, 11:31 AM   #2465
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
So it’s ok for a president to condone intimidation of political rivals now? I’m sure none of you Trumpettes see anything wrong with this...
Old 11-02-2020, 11:40 AM   #2466
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
So it?s ok for a president to condone intimidation of political rivals now? I?m sure none of you Trumpettes see anything wrong with this...
Context for anyone who is wondering

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-lau...mp-supporters/
Old 11-02-2020, 12:00 PM   #2467
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
So it?s ok for a president to condone intimidation of political rivals now? I?m sure none of you Trumpettes see anything wrong with this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

Commies are not protected under the law of the United States. Those patriots were only doing their duties to protect what should be held dear.

And I write too!
Old 11-02-2020, 12:15 PM   #2468
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

Not only that, but the multiple reports of armed Trump supporters blocking access to polling locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Commies are protected under the law of the United States. Those nationalists were only doing their duties to erode democracy.
Lmao fixed
Old 11-02-2020, 12:26 PM   #2469
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Not only that, but the multiple reports of armed Trump supporters blocking access to polling locations.
source(s): dude trust me
Old 11-02-2020, 12:45 PM   #2470
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
source(s): dude trust me
Seems to work for you and the prez
Old 11-02-2020, 12:49 PM   #2471
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Well you seem to get awfully quiet any time hard evidence gets laid out in front of you. So maybe you have some to post yourself?
Old 11-02-2020, 01:06 PM   #2472
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Well you seem to get awfully quiet any time hard evidence gets laid out in front of you. So maybe you have some to post yourself?
Zero hard evidence has been laid out in this thread. Just hearsay, conjecture, and conspiracy theory bullshit which is refuted 100% of the time by far more logical individuals.

Here
you
go

I really like the image they used on the second article lmao blue lives flag next to the Gadsden flag really highlights the level of ignorance Trump supporters live with. Sad really.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:12 PM   #2473
S14rebuild
BANNED

I might be dumb but how does blue lives mater/blue thin line flag effect dont tread on me flag?

1 is to show pride for the nations police force, representing how hard it is to be an officer of the law. To uphold it and protect the ones that cant.

Other one is the stand by all rights and have none infringed apon.

Done see how one effects the other.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:24 PM   #2474
S14rebuild
BANNED

I might be dumb but how does blue lives mater/blue thin line flag effect dont tread on me flag?

1 is to show pride for the nations police force, representing how hard it is to be an officer of the law. To uphold it and protect the ones that cant.

Old 11-02-2020, 03:22 PM   #2475
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post

Obviously this is all open to interpretation, but

Black Lives Matter movement, at it's core (all the political shit aside) was created to draw attention to the disproportionate rate at which black people are incarcerated and killed. The response by ignorant white people was to argue that by creating Blue Lives Matter and essentially saying, "screw all the black people, they're just whining, if they just weren't breaking the law they wouldn't get killed, I love authority, our country is perfect as is, police deserve blind trust, blah blah blah."

The Gadsden flag in modern times typically stands for disagreement with government, authoritarianism, and tyranny, all of which the blue lives matter flag represent.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:37 PM   #2476
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Zero hard evidence has been laid out in this thread. Just hearsay, conjecture, and conspiracy theory bullshit which is refuted 100% of the time by far more logical individuals.

Here
you
go

I really like the image they used on the second article lmao blue lives flag next to the Gadsden flag really highlights the level of ignorance Trump supporters live with. Sad really.
Trump supporters can be poll watchers too?! OMG theyre intimidating me waaaah!
Trump supporters driving around waving flags! OMG theyre intimidating me waaaah!
Trump supporters can stand around and shout like us, and show up and polling places like Joe Biden?! OMG theyre intimidating me waaaah!

Thats gotta be the most snowflake argument I've seen in a while.

Blue Lives Matter is saying that cops are supported over criminals chasing them with kitchen knives screaming "BUT MY LIFE MATTERS MORE". You can try to bend up words all you want, but at the end of the day, dont chase cops with knives kids. BLM is nothing more than a divisive, communist organization that has absolutely ZERO concern for black lives out side of the ones they can use for political gain.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:39 PM   #2477
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

So do you want literal jack booted thugs or do you want freedom? You cannot have both.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:46 PM   #2478
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Ok Mr. 'WEAR THE MASK REEEEEE'

By jack booted thugs do you mean the violent mobs of antifa and blm roaming the streets for victims every night?
Old 11-02-2020, 03:52 PM   #2479
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's sad places are boarding up for the election... and we know which side does the rioting.. be safe everyone.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:53 PM   #2480
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Ok Mr. 'WEAR THE MASK REEEEEE'

By jack booted thugs do you mean the violent mobs of antifa and blm roaming the streets for victims every night?
Old 11-02-2020, 04:08 PM   #2481
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
can we just all agree that Trump might make a decent Joker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doZE4Yqog5I
Kamala wore it better:
(background music) https://www.facebook.com/thebennyjoh...9399089907543/

Funny how the Californians with the most tyrannical state government wants to tell the rest of us that we're boot lickers while voting for kamala and joe.

Newsom and his EO's determined unconstitutional:
https://kesq.com/news/california/202...ecutive-order/
Old 11-02-2020, 04:43 PM   #2482
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Obviously this is all open to interpretation, but

Black Lives Matter movement, at it's core (all the political shit aside) was created to draw attention to the disproportionate rate at which black people are incarcerated and killed. The response by ignorant white people was to argue that by creating Blue Lives Matter and essentially saying, "screw all the black people, they're just whining, if they just weren't breaking the law they wouldn't get killed, I love authority, our country is perfect as is, police deserve blind trust, blah blah blah."

The Gadsden flag in modern times typically stands for disagreement with government, authoritarianism, and tyranny, all of which the blue lives matter flag represent.

Gotcha..... i def dont see it that way or that interpretation...cant speak for others though
Old 11-02-2020, 04:49 PM   #2483
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Trump supporters can be poll watchers too?! OMG theyre intimidating me waaaah!
Trump supporters driving around waving flags! OMG theyre intimidating me waaaah!
Trump supporters can stand around and shout like us, and show up and polling places like Joe Biden?! OMG theyre intimidating me waaaah!

Thats gotta be the most snowflake argument I've seen in a while.
lol this is exactly how I expected you to react. Basically all your responses in this thread are the equivalent of this

Too unoriginal to come up with anything other than "REEEE" or "Commies!" or "Libatard" or "Snowflake" dig up some new ones, chud bucket!

You know if some LiBeRaLz were doing this shit Trumpers would literally be up in arms and probably shoot someone iN sElF DeFeNcE

Quote:
Blue Lives Matter is saying that cops are supported over criminals chasing them with kitchen knives screaming "BUT MY LIFE MATTERS MORE". You can try to bend up words all you want, but at the end of the day, dont chase cops with knives kids. BLM is nothing more than a divisive, communist organization that has absolutely ZERO concern for black lives out side of the ones they can use for political gain.
You just let your little memes and conspiracy theories planting false ideas in your simple minds. The word "more" is not included in the sentence. It's Black Lives Matter, not Other Lives Don't Matter. Being a "blue life" is a choice. If you're too scared to wear that uniform, get out, you pussy ass snowflake fuckwad REEEEEEpublitard
Old 11-02-2020, 06:09 PM   #2484
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Ignoring whats inconvenient again eh?

Quote:
lol this is exactly how I expected you to react. Basically all your responses in this thread are the equivalent of this

the left cant meme

Too unoriginal to come up with anything other than "REEEE" or "Commies!" or "Libatard" or "Snowflake" dig up some new ones, chud bucket!

You know if some LiBeRaLz were doing this shit Trumpers would literally be up in arms and probably shoot someone iN sElF DeFeNcE

You just let your little memes and conspiracy theories planting false ideas in your simple minds.

>posts stale meme
>tries to claim my memes are stale
>talks shit on memes all together
>uses the word 'chud'

pull yourself together m8

Quote:
The word "more" is not included in the sentence. It's Black Lives Matter, not Other Lives Don't Matter. Being a "blue life" is a choice. If you're too scared to wear that uniform, get out, you pussy ass snowflake fuckwad REEEEEEpublitard
So what your saying is all lives matter? And youre saying its cool if people walk around saying 'hey whats up? White Lives Matter.' And I suppose you think the cops should just let themselves be used for target and stabbing practice?
Old 11-02-2020, 07:22 PM   #2485
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ignoring whats inconvenient again eh?

>posts stale meme
>tries to claim my memes are stale
>talks shit on memes all together
>uses the word 'chud'

pull yourself together m8

So what your saying is all lives matter? And youre saying its cool if people walk around saying 'hey whats up? White Lives Matter.' And I suppose you think the cops should just let themselves be used for target and stabbing practice?
What's inconvenient?

I'm just over fighting fire with fire. Chud is a great word!

White people aren't killed and incarcerated at a disproportionate rate. What are you having such a difficult time understanding?

I'm not even sure what police-involved killing you're referring to with the whole stabbing thing, but that right there is the root of the entire problem.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:27 PM   #2486
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Oh so were just fighting for black 'victims of police brutality'?

Yup, i can say 'all lives matter' , and keep up on your own movement better than you do. i must be the problem. Typical leftist go-to: blame everyone else for your own self-inflicted problems.
Old 11-02-2020, 10:07 PM   #2487
zombiewolf513
BANNED

BLM being dispersed after blocking a polling place in NC, yesterday:
https://twitter.com/KittyLists/statu...84521933737984

Antifa attempted to burn down a dorm complex tonight:
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...02508971499520

Here's a nice gentleman sharing how to ambush trump trains:
https://youtu.be/XpUdXVtSWIQ?t=505

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 11-02-2020 at 11:59 PM..
Old 11-03-2020, 05:21 AM   #2488
S14rebuild
BANNED

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/02/93037...ad-of-election

I wonder who their board up from?
Old 11-03-2020, 06:51 AM   #2489
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Today is a new day - ELECTION DAY!

Last roll call: WHO WINS? Leave your one word post following and I will update this to see which group of you are intelligent and have any political knowledge versus those who see what's trending on Google in between cleaning their new Yeezy's and hitting the dab.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:01 AM   #2490
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Will Lady Gaga sway any votes with such a compelling advertisement.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ladygaga/...65368108716033

Seriously, who the fuck is the audience here? Bring satirical and mocking middle America isn't going to get their support.
Closed Thread