Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 05:28 PM   #2401
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Oooo them?s fighting? words!

One diSTINKtion is it doesn?t smell like shit outside everywhere here. Other than that, you got me.

I wish they?d just split California into two states. Draw a line south/east from Santa Barbara to Yosemite that excludes Bakersfield and I?d be happy

That would be hilarious. Just have a little buzzer that sounds when things they say are false.

Yea either by the moderator or the Candidates... theres no reason for this not to happen and i think it will move this way. Theres just to much shit recorded, filmed "on the record".
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2020, 05:50 PM   #2402
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Yea either by the moderator or the Candidates... theres no reason for this not to happen and i think it will move this way. Theres just to much shit recorded, filmed "on the record".
I like the idea of having two moderators. We all know they are biased, so just come out with it and have one Pro GOP and one Pro DNC Moderator.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:01 PM   #2403
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
we need to pack the moderators desk
Old 10-23-2020, 06:30 PM   #2404
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Either or. I just want facts presented at the debate... not ohh look it up lager or post it on ur website..... pull it up on a screen, show the source and qouted statement. So theres no out of context, no i didnt say that or i didnt do that.... just straight proof and facts.

The 2min qnd mic cut off worked awesomely. Many thought that would hang trump as it wold make him look foolish... but instead i think it hurt biden... specially towards the end of the debate qs he was allowed to talk longer he was studdering, stumbling qnd have a few mix ups. Not huge gaffes but enough to show his lack of stringn together off the cuff dialog.

There were a few points where i thought trump could of pushed harder on some points but missed and allowed biden to cruise past.

Yes im a trump voter but open minded in the debate i see what biden wants but in order todo it you have to raise taxes/ move away from fossil fuels and thats gonna kill his votes..

Transparency is what we all want!
Old 10-23-2020, 06:31 PM   #2405
S14rebuild
BANNED

Either or. I just want facts presented at the debate... not ohh look it up lager or post it on ur website..... pull it up on a screen, show the source and qouted statement. So theres no out of context, no i didnt say that or i didnt do that.... just straight proof and facts.

The 2min qnd mic cut off worked awesomely. Many thought that would hang trump as it wold make him look foolish... but instead i think it hurt biden... specially towards the end of the debate qs he was allowed to talk longer he was studdering, stumbling qnd have a few mix ups. Not huge gaffes but enough to show his lack of stringn together off the cuff dialog.

There were a few points where i thought trump could of pushed harder on some points but missed and allowed biden to cruise past.

Yes im a trump voter but open minded in the debate i see what biden wants but in order todo it you have to raise taxes/ move away from fossil fuels and thats gonna kill his votes..

Old 10-23-2020, 08:02 PM   #2406
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

Really nice to read posts without namecalling and I agree mostly.

Biden was walking a tightrope rope of fucking his words up but did just enough to keep the shit afloat.

Trump I thought was more composed but took some L?s when it comes to immigration and race relations failing to acknowledge and outline a path forward for minorities and why they should vote for him doesn?t help imo.

A good debate that I think proved what most if not already knew about both candidates.

Also if you are undecided at this point and not looking for a check from a focus group I don’t know what to tell you.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:41 PM   #2407
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Trump I thought was more composed but took some L?s when it comes to immigration and race relations failing to acknowledge and outline a path forward for minorities and why they should vote for him doesn?t help imo.
Trump clearly laid out how he's meeting with anyone that'll meet with him, pushing forward THEIR plans, and getting it done. Prison Reform, First Start, Platinum Plan...

How did Joe make $11,031,309 in 2017?
Old 10-23-2020, 08:57 PM   #2408
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:

I can appreciate this post

But I would like to make one note; in order for him to do anything, the Dems need the senate. Biden presidency with GOP controlled house and senate, is just going to be land locked for 4 years

What I don't get, is why we can't train the folks and transition big oil to renewable?? If proper thought was put in, it could work!
Old 10-23-2020, 09:27 PM   #2409
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
What I don't get, is why we can't train the folks and transition big oil to renewable?? If proper thought was put in, it could work!
You gonna make your tires out of hemp?
Old 10-23-2020, 09:43 PM   #2410
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
You do realize you can still harvest oil, but at a lesser rates to fulfill product needs (tires, jet fuel) and still transition to renewable energy to power every else right?? Right??

The world as a whole will NEVER remove it's dependence on crude, but there is nothing that stops innovation to lower our dependence.......

But please, continue to put words into my mouth, make ignorant assumptions and remain 1 dimensional in your thought process.....
Old 10-23-2020, 09:46 PM   #2411
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Because you fail to read again, like I mentioned at the end of my text you quoted;

If proper thought was put in, it could all work! That means, what I posted above; you can have your cake and eat it as well....
Old 10-23-2020, 10:22 PM   #2412
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
If proper thought was put in, it could all work!
Nothing makes me want to commit to a $100 Trillion 'plan' that upends everything, like a 'it could work bro.'

Don't come crying for a universal debt forgiveness plan when youre trying to power your city with potatos and the last of the pennies from your artificial coin shortages
Old 10-23-2020, 10:41 PM   #2413
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

OK................

Why do you constantly pull shit out of thin air?? What 100 Trillion dollar plan??

What the fuck are you talking about!?!?!

Quote:
n August, Biden announced a $2 trillion, four-year climate plan designed to steer energy policy away from coddling Big Oil and toward bolstering green energy. He’s outlined several energy policies he’d pursue if elected, including reducing carbon emissions and creating 10 million jobs by building out a green energy infrastructure. The financing would come from a combination of corporate income taxes and government stimulus funds. "Joe is about saying, we're going to invest that in renewable energy," said running mate Senator Kamala Harris during Wednesday night's vice presidential debate. "It's going to be about the creation of millions of jobs. We will achieve net zero emissions by 2050, carbon neutral by 2035. Joe has a plan."
How does any of that sound bad??
1) Add jobs - check
2) Tax big boy corp - check
3) Reduce emission - check

Why do you always post wrong, inaccurate and just straight up bullshit, stuff??
Old 10-23-2020, 10:51 PM   #2414
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

zombie, please point to me this "100" trillion dollar plan. YOu cannot even tell me where you got that info from, any info on the plan, or what it entails.......much less the fact that its NOT 100 trillion, but 2 over multiple years....

And how the fuck does it upend everything??
Old 10-23-2020, 11:52 PM   #2415
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I can appreciate this post

But I would like to make one note; in order for him to do anything, the Dems need the senate. Biden presidency with GOP controlled house and senate, is just going to be land locked for 4 years

You do realize plastic, rubber, and pretty much every synthetic material come from oil... Right?
Old 10-24-2020, 12:28 AM   #2416
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
trump claims it's 100 trillion but the amount is up to a lot of speculation. 100 is likely an exaggeration but 2 is maybe unrealistic.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/ho...new-deal-cost/
Old 10-24-2020, 02:00 AM   #2417
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
oh well it sounds good
it must be good DERRRRP
It costed $2T to write everyone a $1200 check. How the fuck do you think youre going to do ANY of that 'planned' bullshit on $2T??? Other than writing the government a blank check to destroy more industries, raising the cost of practically everything. Where do you think that 2T is going to go to? (Hint: big industry). Then after that 4 years then what? 3T a year? 10T a year? Until 2050? No thanks. Ill take fracking for liquid gold instead. Lets not forget he ALSO wants 'biden care' aka another blank check to the government. Shit, not to mention this scamdemic shit tbeyre pushing on us, costing trillions. Wtf are you smoking??? Really, i want to know.

-tax corps
Great so theyll raise prices, lower wages, cut hours, lay off employees and move to china. Biden said he was going to raise EVERYONES taxes multiple fucking times. Where tf do you think "government stimulus funds" come from? Also still waiting on how a government employee and a teacher made $11M in 2017.

-add jobs
See "tax corps" in addition to dismantling hundreds of thousands if not millions of jobs dependent on the oil industry. #LearnToCode inbound. Shove that up your ass.

-reduce emmissions
Talk to china, india, and california about reducing their emmissions first, then we'll talk. Otherwise, do you have any idea the amount of carbon emmissions it would take to even accomplish such insane plans?

Spending tens of trillions to rebuild everything in sight is going to creat a hell of a lot of emmissions, and for what? To steep ourselves in debt for barely functional, unsustainable, unrecyclable, fake renewable energy junk that needs to be completely replaced every 5 years? Thats a hard no for me, dawg.

Still waiting on your answers about benghazi and the cdc. I know you cant though, all you can do is recite article headlines and AOCs half baked marxist poetry as the unequivacle truth.

The guy has been in government for 47 years and now all of a sudden you think hes got an actual plan to save the world? Last time he had a plan, he encarcerated blacks with the 94 crime bill and put kids in cages under obama. You really want to go with this guys 'plans'?

You must be smoking crack with Hunter Biden

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 10-24-2020 at 02:39 AM..
Old 10-24-2020, 06:18 AM   #2418
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
2 things: todays jobs, and education

Most people in the states where fossil fuels are huge are not willing to give up their jobs. I beleve its only 1/3 would would be retained. Just how it is. No 40+ yr old rough neck whos whole family generations been in the oil industry wants to see it closed and trained to run a computer controlled windmill.

Education.... yes a more greener less earth impqct is the way togo. But the technology is not there yet for such a large scale. With out transparency and education, the people in fracting/oil industry wont give up on what they do.
Old 10-24-2020, 12:12 PM   #2419
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Shutting off the US oil industry isn't going to shut off the global demand for oil. It's only exporting another industry, like manufacturing, to China. Increasing our dependence on the worst offenders of pollution- who will then pollute even more. Which'll just be enriching them while impoverishing ourselves.

Quote:
b-but Biden said he has a plans? and he like listens to like super smart hivemind scientisms tho? plus he's like le good guy? so youre like super duper wrongses.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:45 PM   #2420
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
A LESSON ON SYSTEMATIC RACISM FOR THE NON-BELIEVERS

https://youtu.be/t0YcDo19Luc

And just another reason why Trump will lose this election.

Last edited by LEG1T; 10-28-2020 at 10:55 PM..
Old 10-29-2020, 08:29 AM   #2421
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

If you don't watch the news you're not informed, if you do watch the news you're misinformed.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:44 AM   #2422
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Systemic Racism doesn't exist.

People are protesting because they are morons.

People are rioting because they are uncivil pieces of shit.

Go watch the video. Dude charges the cops with a knife while the cops. Have guns drawn, are running backwards and yelling to stop and drop the knife.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:08 PM   #2423
cherryhatch

Trader Rating: (0)
cherryhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The protests will just make more people vote trump :shrug:
Old 10-30-2020, 12:04 AM   #2424
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Systemic Racism doesn't exist.
You?re still arguing this in 2020? Get with the times old man mustang.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:51 AM   #2425
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
ROLLCALL:

Who's going to win the election?
Old 10-30-2020, 07:44 AM   #2426
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
You?re still arguing this in 2020? Get with the times old man mustang.
Is that sarcasm?

Because if it's not you forgot the...

Old 10-30-2020, 09:26 AM   #2427
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
ROLLCALL:

Who's going to win the election?
Trump.

I predict a close race. 270/252. +/- 5

I still don't like either one for the record.
Old 10-30-2020, 11:03 AM   #2428
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Trump.

I predict a close race. 270/252. +/- 5

I still don't like either one for the record.
That's ironic because the margin for error is 5 right now - Biden somehow leading the polls. If Biden does win, we're all fucked [but COVID will mysteriously disappear making all of you dumb fucks who go shopping on Black Friday pretty pumped].
Old 10-30-2020, 12:11 PM   #2429
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I wonder how many democrats feel this way
https://www.businessinsider.com/demo...erates-2020-10
Old 10-30-2020, 12:11 PM   #2430
Future240
Future Moderator

I wonder how many democrats feel this way
https://www.businessinsider.com/demo...erates-2020-10
Closed Thread