Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #2371
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Dude, just cuz youre int he Air Force doesnt mean you get stationed in Japan. Marines get stationed there more than Airforce People. Alot of USAF personell are getting shipped to northern Europe and South Korea.

I cant join the Marines because of my criminal backround. Ill be lucky if i can join the Army right now...Imma go for Infantry (11x) with option 4 wich is Infantry training then 3 week Airborne class. Cant wait for that! Maybe enlist with an option 40 wich goes from airborne to RIP. RiP is Rangers Idoctrination Program.

All i know , is i wanna go to Iraqistan, and blow them terrorists away!

Actually i just read that all US FORCES will be pulled out of Iraq by 2011, but then well go to Pakistani land, and Afghanikush land.

Sounds good that your SR is working and shit. If i woulda had the money i would gotten a complete stock swap, but i love my CA. i was gonna sell it, but brandis mom is allowing my car to chill here. Plus i dont have a DL, but i will. I also need to fix the fucking axel i demolished. Wished i would demolished it in LA though. Cuz RandD rebuilt axels are the shit....

My friend just went to the Poolie games Paul. he said it was the shit! Are you even a Poolie yet? My friend gets shipped in August! then imma get to see his graduation! siiick.

*EDIT*
Paul check this site out.
www.leatherneck.com

its the marine forum, and answers probably a shitload of questions you have. check it out. also read on the lefthand side, MARINE its in the links on the first page.

Trust me i wish i coulda went Marine. My dad was a Marine in Vietnam. 1st Marines, 1st Battalion stationed i believe 1967, till 19689. I have always wanted to be a part of the Marines.

Also check out "Ft. Benning Family Day" on youtube. Dude taht shits knargly! theyre kinda sloppy looking though.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:36 AM   #2372
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Aye for sale....

Powered By Max beef as Hell Ver. 1 Rucas.

Got em for 220, and they're freakin brand new. 125! Just need some cash cuz I'm not gonna have a job when I first get to LA!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #2373
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
fucking aye...oohhrahh!
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #2374
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
heath:
Old 07-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #2375
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Fackkk man my clutch fan went out.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #2376
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Whats up guys...
Any of you wanting to hit up the track a really good drift/grip event coming up by drift social:
http://zilvia.net/f/motorsports-skil...9-19-09-a.html
Old 07-02-2009, 07:20 AM   #2377
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

I would if I had a drivers license, money, and my car!
Old 07-02-2009, 08:59 AM   #2378
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
That event is too expensive! Anyone going to the meet tonight besides me? Shmex you're gonna go
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:57 AM   #2379
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

ahhhhhh damn it...me and carlos MIGHT go.... LETS MOVE THE MEET TO YOGURTLAND!!!! hhahahahahah well me, emerson, and carlos is gonna have a premeet at yogurtland so hahahahaah well carlos is not gonna bring his car since its still fucked up!
Old 07-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #2380
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Imma go tonight. No car, but just to see you raggamuffins.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #2381
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Faillll!!!!!! On second page again!!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #2382
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
who's going tonight? txt me
Old 07-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #2383
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

no one this thread is full of fails!! hahahaha
Old 07-17-2009, 01:34 AM   #2384
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Fail!!! Again!!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #2385
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Hey , speaking of fail. You never come to the meet.
I came and saw non of you....
Oh and Paul i need those wheels back soon.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #2386
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Damn istarted at rite aid or I woulda went. Man hatch is getting fixed next week, then I just need to save to bring it down here. Anybody wanna help on the bring shmex his spooning vehicle down fun? Hahahaha.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #2387
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

fucker i went last night around 10:30.... i even called ronnie! so more FAIL!
Old 07-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #2388
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

All you guys are "fail" if you aint spoonin suckah!
Old 07-18-2009, 12:17 AM   #2389
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

no heath u fail on spooning!
Old 07-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #2390
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Foo, I am [b]THEE MASTER SPOONER!
Old 07-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #2391
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

ok what ever u say......
Old 07-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #2392
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Know its whatever you know , hoorah! Are you joining! I tried to join,and talked to a cool ass recruiter. However, due to possession of methamphetamine, wich is a felony, automatically dq's the shit out me. Wich sucks.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:26 AM   #2393
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

hahahahahahahahhahahaha how many grams they caught u with?
Old 07-19-2009, 11:14 PM   #2394
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

anyone got abdul's number?? pm me
Old 07-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #2395
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Under half a gram. Dude thet barely caught me anything like a bump. Shit isn't funny either. Fucked my whole life up for a bump.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #2396
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

i know dude i almost got caught with a pipe with melted dub in it..i was getting search, told them it was a pen, which i had next to it in my pocket. that would've fucked up my life too... wait the army doesnt want u?
Old 07-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #2397
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

They're exceeding recruitment numbers by massive standards right now.....buuuut. I just heard that they need a shitload more troops in afghanni, so that might open the doors for me sooner.obama is bout to sign off on it.....that's what I heard on the fox news radio channel. I love them republivcans, they support our military. Democrats like hippie obama, wanna get rid of it wich fucks me in tryna join.

I can't wait to join though. Dude I hate school, and I hate being a amn cashier at rite aid. Boring ass fucking job. Kill me now!
Old 07-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #2398
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

woot discount on ciggs!!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:39 PM   #2399
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

yo heath which rite aid u work at?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #2400
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by silly_13 View Post
anyone got abdul's number?? pm me
i do txt me..... you guys wanna join the armed forces...haha. get a real job at mcdonalds, wearing that funny uniform.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote