Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #211
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

Hell, they even invented a science to help justify and support what they where doing.
Stating from an answer and working backwards is anything but scientific. You will always find what you are looking for when you start with an extremely biased opinion.

Quote:
You refused to answer a single question posed, and made an ignorant angry statement. I simply called you out on it, and asked yet another dodged question.

Your not a relation to Barney Frank by any chance?
You don't get to sling insults without proof of my apparently wrong opinion.

And I'm not the least bit angry or ignorant.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #212
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I like your style. Take a question, turn it on it's head, then attack people for sticking to the original question instead of your script.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #213
jvsc91talon

jvsc91talon is an unknown quantity at this point
Im just curious, have ANY of you read Mein Kampf? Because i have. Hitler many times clearly says that he is doing gods work.
jvsc91talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #214
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

That book was a tool of indoctrination. Would you expect truth or words to sway sheep?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:47 AM   #215
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Wrong.

The Nazi government wanted to get rid of those deemed undesirable. They used whatever means available to justify what they wanted.

If you think eugenics is a legitimate science then you can rot in a cell with the other sociopaths who wish genocide on people.
Actually the nazi gov't was based on the aryan tribal race. The aryans were technologically superior tribe that brought law and gov't, along with social development to areas of europe during the dark/middle ages. In getting into the philosophical "nature vs nurture" argument, that aryan's felt they were of a superior genetic strain capable of leading and providing stable law and gov't to the planet. Their argument for this was that they were the only ones who had done it. Their rule was that to maintain this genetic edge, they were not allowed to mix race marry/procreate as that would dilute the race. The majority of what was the aryan tribe lies in modern day germany.

Now the nazi's also did not like the jews. The jews have the honor of being the only race that has been kicked out of every european nation at least twice. By kicked out, I mean if you were jewish, you were driven out by sword and pitchfork and told to never come back again. Not just germany, but england, france, italy, spain, etc. They've all had their mini holocausts. The jews would finance these countries and then charge them ridiculous interest rates with their goal of enslaving the king and populace to these loans. Germany had it's fair share of these loans and began a final solution to that problem. Do not think that it was only germany who had this "view". Great american icons felt the same way.

Henry Ford called the jews a plague upon society. He explains in his book called "the american jew" that jews do not come to a country in search of work but in search of exploitation. Jewish culture eschews manual labor by nature and seeks to utilize financial resources to cause other people to work for them. Ford does make his point well and the book is worth a good read.

President Theodore Roosevelt was also a believer in the aryan way. All that manifest destiny, and walk softly and carry a big stick. Their argument was that only germanic white americans had the capability to lead. He, along with ford believed that blacks were incapable of being governed. If they were, africa would have got it's act together by now. Along with jews knew nothing of work ethic. In 1905, he sent several representatives to japan. Found that the japanese were a dedicated, hard working race that were law abiding and titled them honorary aryans. (in WW2 the germans certainly agreed on his assessment) His push was to conquer the pacific/china and at that point then the white aryan would rule around the world. Britain was controlling india. If the US could get china and japan then the circle with russia would be complete.

Not that I'm a proponent for eugenics, but might I ask this question for you?

If 10 random children of all mixed races were abducted at birth and placed on a secluded island, knew nothing of race, would they all be able to become doctors with roughly the same time in education?
Old 03-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #216
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
Actually the nazi gov't was based on the aryan tribal race. The aryans were technologically superior tribe that brought law and gov't, along with social development to areas of europe during the dark/middle ages. In getting into the philosophical "nature vs nurture" argument, that aryan's felt they were of a superior genetic strain capable of leading and providing stable law and gov't to the planet. Their argument for this was that they were the only ones who had done it. Their rule was that to maintain this genetic edge, they were not allowed to mix race marry/procreate as that would dilute the race. The majority of what was the aryan tribe lies in modern day germany.

Now the nazi's also did not like the jews. The jews have the honor of being the only race that has been kicked out of every european nation at least twice. By kicked out, I mean if you were jewish, you were driven out by sword and pitchfork and told to never come back again. Not just germany, but england, france, italy, spain, etc. They've all had their mini holocausts. The jews would finance these countries and then charge them ridiculous interest rates with their goal of enslaving the king and populace to these loans. Germany had it's fair share of these loans and began a final solution to that problem. Do not think that it was only germany who had this "view". Great american icons felt the same way.

Henry Ford called the jews a plague upon society. He explains in his book called "the american jew" that jews do not come to a country in search of work but in search of exploitation. Jewish culture eschews manual labor by nature and seeks to utilize financial resources to cause other people to work for them. Ford does make his point well and the book is worth a good read.

President Theodore Roosevelt was also a believer in the aryan way. All that manifest destiny, and walk softly and carry a big stick. Their argument was that only germanic white americans had the capability to lead. He, along with ford believed that blacks were incapable of being governed. If they were, africa would have got it's act together by now. Along with jews knew nothing of work ethic. In 1905, he sent several representatives to japan. Found that the japanese were a dedicated, hard working race that were law abiding and titled them honorary aryans. (in WW2 the germans certainly agreed on his assessment) His push was to conquer the pacific/china and at that point then the white aryan would rule around the world. Britain was controlling india. If the US could get china and japan then the circle with russia would be complete.

Not that I'm a proponent for eugenics, but might I ask this question for you?

If 10 random children of all mixed races were abducted at birth and placed on a secluded island, knew nothing of race, would they all be able to become doctors with roughly the same time in education?
Sounds like some pretty convincing evidence.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #217
jvsc91talon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
That book was a tool of indoctrination. Would you expect truth or words to sway sheep?
I understand your point, but even a 10 min. google search about Hitler would reveal his religious beliefs. He may have used it as a brainwashing tool to convince the masses, but that just goes to show how evil all religions are.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #218
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Aryan race as the Nazis worshiped it is a myth. Aryans have a hell of a lot more to do with India than they do with a pristine white European people. The rest of what you said sounds like history told by antisemits.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:42 PM   #219
jvsc91talon

No other religious person wants to stand up for god anymore???? Come on....Its fun arguing with you people!!!
Old 04-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #220
Xaser
Zilvia Junkie

Xaser is an unknown quantity at this point
Is in spanish, but...

Translate are some like..

Jesus have a thorn Crown The Pope a Gold Crown
Jesus Wash your followers Feet The Pope Rule to kiss he hand
Jesus Pay Taxes The pope Collect Taxes
Jesus Love Kids The pope Protect who rapped them.
Jesus was poor the Pope Are awesome rich
Jesus Walk with a Stick The Pope in a gold & diamond Chair ( i dont know the word "for basculo")
Jesus pray for peace The pope Bless Dictators
Jesus Travel on feet or a Donkey The pope Travel in his own Merc Bullet Proof.

JESUS VS "the pope"

Teach with the example.

this is to mi... "say no more"
Xaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #221
jvsc91talon

Ummm..... Yea i would rather not argue with a catholic, its WAY to easy!!!! lol
Old 04-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #222
jvsc91talon

How about any mormons in here???? lol I love talking to you people!!! haha
Old 04-26-2012, 04:23 AM   #223
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvsc91talon View Post
Ummm..... Yea i would rather not argue with a catholic, its WAY to easy!!!! lol
And what is so easy? Considering the Catholic Church is the corner stone of Western Civilization, preserved written history during the dark ages and is responsible for Christianity as a whole.

Oh I'm sure you just think your so clever.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:25 AM   #224
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
How about any mormons in here???? lol I love talking to you people!!! haha
Aren't you the little intolerant bigot.

Jealous at people who feel spiritually fulfilled?
Old 04-26-2012, 04:31 AM   #225
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
No other religious person wants to stand up for god anymore???? Come on....Its fun arguing with you people!!!
Look at this way.

Being an atheist is lame. If your right, you die and thats it. You are deleted.

But if you are wrong, you go to hell, cease to exist or are deleted according to most religions.....

So... what a great religion atheism is!

I truly feel only self centered immature idiots preach atheism. They are to "smart" after all to be duped and the have "all the answers".

*eyeroll*
Old 04-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #226
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Atheism is not a religion.

Catholicism didn't preserve western culture, it brought it to its knees and nearly destroyed it. Monasticism wholly separate from the church preserved knowledge while the church did all it could to destroy it. The catholic church directly lead to the destruction of the eastern roman empire.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #227
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I'm not backing him up in his open attacks and mockery but your statements aren't any better.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #228
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Look at this way.

Being an atheist is lame. If your right, you die and thats it. You are deleted.

But if you are wrong, you go to hell, cease to exist or are deleted according to most religions.....

So... what a great religion atheism is!

I truly feel only self centered immature idiots preach atheism. They are to "smart" after all to be duped and the have "all the answers".

*eyeroll*
Interesting...

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
Old 04-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #229
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
I haven't met an atheist yet that tolerates others beliefs, every single one that I have met has a massive ego and daily drives his high horse telling people how stupid people are and that they have been played since they were born rather than being like, you believe in _______, cool I am an atheist and I don't have any religious beliefs and just being humble about it. Sounds pretty simple yet people would rather debate how they are right and how you are wrong and that there is nothing that can sway there minds. Maybe its just Human nature to be an A-hole.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #230
slowvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
slowvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
I haven't met an atheist yet that tolerates others beliefs, every single one that I have met has a massive ego and daily drives his high horse telling people how stupid people are and that they have been played since they were born rather than being like, you believe in _______, cool I am an atheist and I don't have any religious beliefs and just being humble about it. Sounds pretty simple yet people would rather debate how they are right and how you are wrong and that there is nothing that can sway there minds. Maybe its just Human nature to be an A-hole.
I consider myself agnostic... I guess. I don't believe there is a higher power, but I don't believe it's impossible either.
Getting to the point however, I'm not opposed to any religion or religious peoples. I have plenty of religious friends and family members and I have never had a problem with their beliefs. I think having faith is a truly great thing for many people.
However, I do have a problem with religious people coming up to my door, or approaching me at the bowling alley and telling me that I need to "accept our Lord and Savior *insert religious figure here* into your heart". I don't go around telling people that they believe in this or that, so what gives someone else the right to tell me what to believe in?
Oh and to get back to the original post, I hope that more people try to follow the teachings of Christ, and not just the Church. While I myself may not be religious, I can certainly appreciate the teachings of Jesus.
slowvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #231
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
I haven't met an religious believer yet that tolerates others beliefs, every single one that I have met has a massive ego and daily drives his high horse telling people how stupid people are and that they have been played since they were born rather than being like, you believe in _______, cool I am religious and I have many religious beliefs and just being humble about it. Sounds pretty simple yet people would rather debate how they are right and how you are wrong and that there is nothing that can sway there minds. Maybe its just Human nature to be an A-hole.

Goes both ways buddy. Especially when people use their religious dogma to create government policy which effects all people within this nation. Last I checked, one religion isn't what America was and there is the nice clause that says separation of religion and state.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #232
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Religion is a crutch for pussies who can't handle mortality, and a tool for rulers to keep the masses in check.

Deuces
Old 04-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #233
jvsc91talon

Hahahaha as kingkilburn stated, Atheism is NOT a religion. Yes i am attacking, and yes i am mocking...SO WHAT!!! I have every right too. Religious people are the most hypocritical people on earth. They tell us that we are sinners from birth, they tell us that we were "created" sick and ordered on threats of eternal torture in hell to be well. Im not an atheist because i think it will make me happier or live better,(which it does) i am one because of the FACTS. If you dont like the idea that nothing happens after we die, too bad, the universe doesnt owe you anything. And to you who think that i should just leave people alone who believe in a god because it doesnt hurt anyone...HAHAHA Lets see shall we... How about most wars, the Crusades, The Inquisition, 9/11, arranged marriages to minors, slavery, suppression of women, girls schools bombings, abortion clinic bombings, homosexual discrimination, death threats(fatwa) honor rapes, witch burning, human sacrifice, suicide bombings, oh and here is 2 MAJOR ones about Catholics and why i said its too easy: Going to the most aids infested country in Africa and telling them that "aids is bad, very bad, but condoms are worse" and how about oh the thousands of little boys that were(and are) molested all around the world over many years. Even the scumbag pope helped conceal these evil and wicked acts. Here is something a lil more at home. Stem cell research. Ignorant religious wacko nutjobs who think we have a soul wont allow for one the best and promising research to cure MANY types of illness. How about when my children go to school and some brainwashed indoctrinated little kids complain when the teacher tries to teach about evolution and the big bang because mommy and daddy told them that god made the whole vast universe in just six days, and that all the animals on earth came from noah's ark. hahahaha So yea i think i might have a few reasons why i attack these people. They are the enemy of all humanity and future of our species. Jealous...Not even a little.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:41 AM   #234
slowvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
slowvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Hahahaha as kingkilburn stated, Atheism is NOT a religion. Yes i am attacking, and yes i am mocking...SO WHAT!!! I have every right too. Religious people are the most hypocritical people on earth. They tell us that we are sinners from birth, they tell us that we were "created" sick and ordered on threats of eternal torture in hell to be well. Im not an atheist because i think it will make me happier or live better,(which it does) i am one because of the FACTS. If you dont like the idea that nothing happens after we die, too bad, the universe doesnt owe you anything. And to you who think that i should just leave people alone who believe in a god because it doesnt hurt anyone...HAHAHA Lets see shall we... How about most wars, the Crusades, The Inquisition, 9/11, arranged marriages to minors, slavery, suppression of women, girls schools bombings, abortion clinic bombings, homosexual discrimination, death threats(fatwa) honor rapes, witch burning, human sacrifice, suicide bombings, oh and here is 2 MAJOR ones about Catholics and why i said its too easy: Going to the most aids infested country in Africa and telling them that "aids is bad, very bad, but condoms are worse" and how about oh the thousands of molested little boys all around the world over many years. Even the scumbag pope helped conceal these evil and wicked acts. Here is something a lil more at home. Stem cell research. Ignorant religious wacko nutjobs who think we have a soul wont allow for one the best and promising research to cure MANY types of illness. How about when my children go to school and some brainwashed indoctrinated little kids complain when the teacher tries to teach about evolution and the big bang because mommy and daddy told them that god made the whole vast universe in just six days, and that all the animals on earth came from noah's ark. hahahaha So yea i think i might have a few reasons why i attack these people. They are the enemy of all humanity and future of our species. Jealous...Not even a little.

That sounds an awful lot like a religious man's argument. Not that I disagree entirely, but you do have to understand that by making such an arrogant statement you are doing exactly what you are speaking out against. By using such language you are persuading people to turn a deaf ear to your argument, something the Church has learned over time; don't get mad and point fingers, get crafty with the presentation of your beliefs.

And I'll just throw this in for fun-
Top five arguments for and against the existence of God
slowvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #235
jvsc91talon

I fail to see how my statement is a "religious man argument." If stating FACTS is arrogant, then yea i guess it is. lol The truth is this....The world would be WAY better off if our species would stop dwelling on bronze age fairytales.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:51 AM   #236
jvsc91talon

Thomas Aquinas's "arguments" are bogus and dont hold up anymore. Sorry. Plus, his arguments only defend a deist god and not a theist god.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:03 AM   #237
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ryandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
IF there was a god, he would have answered my prayers and made the EPA more laxed on their strict emissions for CA...He sure helped out justin beiber at the VMA's....

Justin Bieber thanks not only God but Jesus. - YouTube

'God' lol what a joke.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #238
jvsc91talon

hahaha Yea see that is why praying is arrogant, egocentric, selfish, and bullshit.lol These people actually believe that jesus/god granted their prayers to help them win a grammy, or win the super bowl, or helped pass a test. But they fail to see the MILLIONS of suffering and dying children whose parents and family pray for constantly only to find out it didnt work. When god "answers" prays we hear he is loving, but when he doesnt and innocent people die of starvation, illness, disasters, etc... we hear god is mysterious. Give me a break.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #239
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I remember having these arguments in Highschool back in 1998. Its odd how nothing has changed.

I like mr burn doing some more pot kettle calling again.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:20 AM   #240
Corbic
Post Whore!

Talon you manage to bring up not a single accurate or interesting point.

So lets take this in stride.

Atheism IS A Religion. Whether you want to accept that or not, I don’t care. Whether some professors writing dictionaries decree it or not, is irrelevant. It’s a belief system, thus it’s a form of “Religion”. Religion does not mean = Christian. And you need to understand that and stop being such a child. So you are making broad ignorant statements by saying “Religious People” and start bringing into Christian concepts of original sin…

Second, you say religion causes death, suffering and war. You highlight the crusades, 9/11 and Inquisition. Clearly you are either intentionally lying, or are just completely ignorant. So one at a time.

Crusades. The crusades happened because Europe was coming out of the dark ages. Farming was once again turning enough produce to feed people and childhood mortality was slowly declining. The population was increasing, but in a bad way. Male population numbers where slowing creeping ahead of women and in any society this is always BAD. Unattached males quickly become problem some, this also ties into the science of birth in which female embryos are more robust then male. Female birth rates need to be higher, the species will easily survive with less men. Also, durning the pre-industrial times, women often died in child birth, some times as much as 1 in 4. This means a man would often remarry several times in his life. You have 8 kids, 3 make it to adult hood and you lost one wife along the way in child birth.

So what was happening in Europe, families where having 2-4 sons reach adult hood and this created problems. Often the father would leave his land to the eldest and money to the second, but with a 3rd or 4th son, there was nothing to give. These sons would then head out to find their own land and fortune… taking it from others. This on a macro level became the constant infigthing, raiding and wars found in Europe throughout the middle ages. This threatened the entire continents survival because if your out killing , burning and pillage – fields do not get tended to, food is not produced and dieses spreads.

The Pope, and rightly so, declared the first and subsequent Crusades to focus Europe's angst on someone else. This rounded up all these “unwanted” men and sent them overseas to fight. This helped relieve the inner political tensions in Europe, give everyone a common enemy to focus on.

Inquisition. We’ll focus on Spain, but the Salem Witch trials where no different. Europeans always despised Jews, simply because they are the “other” group. Often close nit, they speak their own language and do not invite others into their social circles. The only way to become a Jew is to be born one. So, European lords banned Jews from owning land. Well, this is a blessing actually. Sure land provides food, but by having liquid cash, they Jewish communities where able to generate more money by trade – often in precious metals (JEW-lery). The Church also forbid loaning money with Interest. They saw it as extortion. Someone was in need (of money) and you are trying to profit off that need by charging interest. However, without charging interest, why would I bother to loan you money?

Thus – Banking. So you needed money? Go to a Jew, he’ll loan you it cause he has lots of cash because he can’t own land. Need some exotic goods or gems? Go to a Jew, he can get them… because he has all this cash cause he can’t own land. And that quick lesson is where the stereotype of the money-grubbing-jewelry selling-banking Jew comes from.

But back to Spain and burning people. When any minority group at anytime has a lot of money and power… the masses get restless. Spain declared that the Jews needed to leave or convert. Most converted… but some time latter it became clear many still practice Judaism in private and where not REAL Christians. This combined with various popular sex cults of time incited paranoia and anger. Not to mention Spain was suffering from other social and economic issues – so obviously a good “witch hunt” was needed to take attention off of things and reinforce control.

9/11 - both issues combined yo! You have a huge wealth disparity in the Middle East today. Filthy rich Sheiks and Oil Tycoons ruling over the poorest of poor people. So to take their minds off this fact – Blame America! Tell them it’s Gods Will, and It’s Americas fault. Round up all these 3rd, 4th born sons who have no real future, they can’t get married, there are no jobs, they won’t inherit Dad’s property and tell them – “your true reward is in the next world!!”.

But this all stems from true, real life social, economic and political issues. Religion didn’t cause it, it’s jus the excuse. If the whole world was atheist, we’d be waring over Genetic Purity, Global Warming and Football teams.

Also, once again, in your rant about Aids and Six Days – you are completely hell-bent on Catholic Christianity as your “poster child”. You realize there are THOUSANDS of sects of Christianity. Check out one of the Community “Rock n Rolll” Church's or something. Ever consider Buddhism or Shintoism? What about Mormonism?

You blame the evils of men on Religion it’s self. Even with out Religion those men would still be evil… or worldly they? I mean, if there is no afterlife nor judgment, who is to say it’s “evil”?

Would we not be degraded to just animals? Euthanize the elderly, insure genetic purity? Natural selection? Then “All men are Created Equal” is a load of crap. Clearly we are not genetically equal, nor are we socially equal, we aren’t even economically equal. All parents are no equal… so with out the concept of God and Religion, why should we treat someone that is clearly “lesser” as anything but a drain on society?

It's intresting how every single Human society ever, ever; has had some form of spirituality. Hell, archiologist have found that early/pre-homosapians had burrial rites for thier family and kin. So, once again, you are discounting Relgion and Spirituality based on the fact that you hate your mom and dad for dragging you're ass to Sunday School every week instead of letting you play Nintendo.

Also, not all religions believe in an afterlife. In fact the concept of a peaceful heaven has more to do with "yes your life sucks now, your riddle with cancer, God screwed you over, but don't give up faith....your true reward is coming".

Ever read up on the concepts of afterlife for various Pagan religions? Vikings believed you all went to the bottom of a frozen lake unless your a man who died standing, with sword in hand. Those great warriors would go to Valhalla, and battle all day, cutting and dying, and at sunset would be resurrected to feast, only to repeat - for an eternity, until the final battle to end all times.. awesome!