Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-17-2017, 01:18 PM   #211
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Old 07-17-2017, 01:40 PM   #212
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I think I missed the grab, but I was also drunk and will be re-watching tonight
my buddy told me about this apparently the book that sam was reading the next page says the dragon glass apparently will cure the greyscale virus which is most likely how Stannis' daughter was alive for so long even with the sickness.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:01 PM   #213
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
"I'm not wasting good wine on a damned woman." Smoothly disguised... Holy shit Arya, that was fucking masterful.

A good solid start, sets up the key players nicely, although they missed a few stragglers.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:44 PM   #214
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
"Where are you going?"
"To King's Landing to kill the queen"

everyone laughs it off
Man, if they only knew

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:16 PM   #215
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
"Where are you going?"
"To King's Landing to kill the queen"

everyone laughs it off
Man, if they only knew
RIGHT?! I might have fist pumped when she pulled the mask off.

She's going to be on the tear, and I can't wait!

Old 07-17-2017, 04:27 PM   #216
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Lol @ Ed Sheeran randomly popping up...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
Did you noticed jorah grabbed sam when handing the food out.... even asked about danys return.
My wife missed it, but I was like JORAH!

I'm sure, somehow, he and Sam will unite to get the secret of the Dragonglass to Dany. I'm dying to know the secret behind the greyscale origin... Bet I Jorah never gets cured though. Can't have him around when Dany and Jon meet...
Old 07-24-2017, 03:05 PM   #217
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Missandei ftw.

Euron finally showing us how crazy he is with that pirate battle. Not bad for 2 episodes in.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:37 PM   #218
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

I liked the confusion of the battle, but man was I not feeling the characters in most of the bigger moments this episode. I did enjoy the smaller moments we got though...

And DON'T watch the trailer for next weeks episode. You'll be in for a real treat...

Old 07-24-2017, 06:02 PM   #219
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
^ douchebag is going to gift the dornish queen and daughter for the death of cersi daughter to solidify his allegiance.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:20 AM   #220
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Missandei ftw.

Euron finally showing us how crazy he is with that pirate battle. Not bad for 2 episodes in.
Missandei... DAMN.
The guy with no dick gets to bed one of the prettiest women on the show. I cried a little bit.

And expect things to move pretty quick, the next couple of seasons will be shorter.

And I write too!
Old 07-25-2017, 11:31 AM   #221
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Missandei... DAMN.
The guy with no dick gets to bed one of the prettiest women on the show. I cried a little bit.

And expect things to move pretty quick, the next couple of seasons will be shorter.
This is the final season, split into two. This part is 7 episodes, so things have been moving a lot quicker then what we are used to. I don't mind at all to tell you guys the truth.

Old 07-25-2017, 12:04 PM   #222
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
This is the final season, split into two. This part is 7 episodes, so things have been moving a lot quicker then what we are used to. I don't mind at all to tell you guys the truth.
I don't mind at all. I literally sat out this whole thread for years and binge watched the whole series last summer.
I have some theories, but I am open to anyone's ideas.

And I write too!
Old 07-28-2017, 02:24 PM   #223
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Alright, so who do we think will die this week.

And I write too!
Old 07-28-2017, 05:19 PM   #224
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Alright, so who do we think will die this week.
The Dornish mother and her one daughter that's still alive.

edit: And probably Yara Greyjoy too.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:52 PM   #225
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Yeah, things aren't looking too good for them.

The mother and daughter will probably feel Cersei's wrath in the next episode or two
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:59 AM   #226
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I don’t think what everyone is calling a tactical misstep is actually so much of one. Tyrion’s plan was solid, and the detail of using his secret whore passage was especially brilliant.
Jaime was just a step ahead of him and left some expendables at Casterly Rock while they instead went to Highgarden to handle the Tyrells.
I hated to see Olenna die, but she went like a fuckin’ G though.

And I write too!
Old 07-31-2017, 06:31 AM   #227
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

^ i think jaime is at an advantage unless the unsullied leave they will starve( kingslayer said he didnt leave much there for food ) and be invaded doesn't make sense to stay unless they are gonna get some help! i think Snow keeping his ground with dany was the best choice for him i got a feeling she might have a soft spot for Jon! as for sanza and bran my man Knows everything.... is this getting better and better!
Old 07-31-2017, 08:27 AM   #228
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
^ i think jaime is at an advantage unless the unsullied leave they will starve( kingslayer said he didnt leave much there for food ) and be invaded doesn't make sense to stay unless they are gonna get some help! i think Snow keeping his ground with dany was the best choice for him i got a feeling she might have a soft spot for Jon! as for sanza and bran my man Knows everything.... is this getting better and better!
Grey Worm seemed to know that the rest of who they should be seeing at Casterly were not where they were supposed to be.
Now with House Tyrell defeated, siege on King's Landing will be less effective, Jaime basically said "fuck Casterly Rock."
Dany apparently has a soft spot for Jon and Tyrion did make the most sense on letting him have the Dragon Glass, "if this shit we don't believe is not real then we lost nothing in the dragon glass we weren't doing shit with, but if it IS real then he will have what he needs to handle that shit." Either way, they have made an ally.

And I write too!
Old 07-31-2017, 02:23 PM   #229
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
If you check out the season premiere teasers that give you glimpses of the whole season, you see Jaime riding his horse through a battlefield of fallen soldiers. I think ep 4 will show that scene. In other words Dany is gonna be PISSED when she finds out about her Unsullied soldiers basically being compromised and get some revenge via uber ride with her dragons going to The Reach where Jaime's army currently is.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:49 PM   #230
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Dany's armys are going to die and she will come to the realization that the dragons are the only solution. I'm thinking Dany, Jon Snow, and Tyrion will be riding dragons before too long here.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:41 AM   #231
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Omg. Incredible. Such drama & conflicted emotions. Been waiting years to see Dany & her dragons kick ass in open battle. But when it finally happens, I'm scared shitless for Jamie & Bron. Don't kill the homies! Lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQtGZYEvFhA

Jamie & Bron were heroic AF! Jamie trying to ditch the Kingslayer title for Dragonslayer!
Old 08-07-2017, 01:26 AM   #232
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

nism014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Fina-fuckin-ly!!!

I've been waiting 7 freakin seasons for this one episode!!!
nism014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 06:23 AM   #233
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I got so many ideas about which way this goes.
But last night covered a LOT of ground, quick.

This is where it gets weird…
Tyrion might feel he owes Jaime something for letting him free from being killed in Season 4. Also, he might have some to Bronn as well based on having championed for him earlier on than even that. I imagine the “you fucking idiot” toward his brother showed some of that, as well as Dany having mentioned it.
I think Jaime is worth more to them alive, and Bronn is otherwise useless, but might be kept alive. That will serve to prolong this problem on into next season, when the BIG war is due to begin.
By then, Jon will have fucked Daenerys, no matter his actual parentage, because apparently incest is nothing on this damn show.

And I write too!
Old 08-07-2017, 09:51 AM   #234
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
I got so many ideas about which way this goes.
But last night covered a LOT of ground, quick.

This is where it gets weird…
Tyrion might feel he owes Jaime something for letting him free from being killed in Season 4. Also, he might have some to Bronn as well based on having championed for him earlier on than even that. I imagine the “you fucking idiot” toward his brother showed some of that, as well as Dany having mentioned it.
I think Jaime is worth more to them alive, and Bronn is otherwise useless, but might be kept alive. That will serve to prolong this problem on into next season, when the BIG war is due to begin.
By then, Jon will have fucked Daenerys, no matter his actual parentage, because apparently incest is nothing on this damn show.
Oh yeah, Jon & Dany is going down. Clearly. The Targaryans were unabashedly incestuous to preserve their bloodline.

But I totally agree about Jamie and Bronn. You could see the conflict written all over Tyrion's face. Despite their problems, Jamie is the only Lannister he gives a damn about. And Bronn is probably Tyrion's best friend in the world. But LOL if Jamie gets captured AGAIN... haha
Old 08-09-2017, 01:25 PM   #235
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I think this week's episode will focus on the FUCKERY about to befall King's landing when the raven with the news of the attack comes down and on the fact that Littlefinger isn't much longer for this world.
See, he had to know that Jon doesn't like him and that Sansa only keeps him around for convenience. With a stronger ally with useable weapons, Baelish becomes less and less of an asset and they can properly dispose of his snake in the grass ass ASAP. Add to the fact that the glare on Arya's face after sparring with Brienne and the fact that Bran let on that he knows he is is full of shit and none of the remaining Stark children like him. When Bran snitches that he is the cause of a lot of the ills they have come to them, he is done for. I give him MAYBE two more episodes.

And I write too!
Old 08-09-2017, 02:14 PM   #236
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

I hope Bran makes himself more useful, and we get at least a couple more flash back scenes.

Old 08-09-2017, 04:59 PM   #237
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Calling it now, I think Tyrion is another Targaryen. Mad King + his mom. Boom. I also think Rhaegar and Lyanna were secretly married thus making Jon Snow a true highborn and Tyrion is actually the bastard.

Also, this whole lack of bending the knee from Jon Snow makes me think the writers are going to write in some cheesy scene where he finally bends the knee when he proposes to her (marriage).
Old 08-09-2017, 06:38 PM   #238
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
I think the only one getting on their knees will be Daenerys.

I am interested how this will play out. Would be cool if John can control the dragons too.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:06 AM   #239
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Calling it now, I think Tyrion is another Targaryen. Mad King + his mom. Boom. I also think Rhaegar and Lyanna were secretly married thus making Jon Snow a true highborn and Tyrion is actually the bastard.

Also, this whole lack of bending the knee from Jon Snow makes me think the writers are going to write in some cheesy scene where he finally bends the knee when he proposes to her (marriage).
I agree with all of this. Explains why Tywin hated Tyrion so much, aside from him being a dwarf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Drift View Post
I think the only one getting on their knees will be Daenerys.

I am interested how this will play out. Would be cool if John can control the dragons too.
Well, aside from Daenerys, I'm pretty sure Bran will warg a dragon. I think I'd like to think that Tyrion will ride one of the smaller dragons. But I'll like to see Jon & Arya leading an army of Dire Wolves. We saw Limerya(sp?)... isn't Snow still around too?
Old 08-10-2017, 09:14 AM   #240
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Does anyone remember when Tyrion first got into the camp with Daenerys, there was that little aside where he spoke about wishing he had a dragon as a child and however else that went?
Am I the only one who thinks (now, because I never would have connected it then) that this was foreshadowing that he would eventually wind up getting his wish?

And I write too!