Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #211
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
I can't agree more with these comments. I too was troubled when I heard about this, I am still furious and want to kick some ass but I just hope that Hiro can find us another venue so we can all start driving again.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:06 AM   #212
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
yea this blows i took the whole weekend off of work just for the event. now im not going to make any money

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:50 AM   #213
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Well nobody is going to release any info if you guys are riling up to kick the dude's ass.
As despicable as the dude might be,
nobody wants to think they were responsible for giving out info that got him in the hospital.

However Dai's driving event handles this, is no doubt their own affair.
To be fair, I hope they can establish stricter rules when it comes to something like this.
Perhaps things could be done a bit differently next time.
IF the said driver was kicked out at the first sign of trouble,
perhaps this wouldn't have even been an issue.
It makes you appreiciate how come some track event groups are as strict as they are.

Could have also been the 'El Toro' owners were not explicit about their expectations.
It's hard to have full control over everyone all the time at almost any event.
It seems harsh that they would kick out Dai's event just b/c of 1 arguably harmless (even if annoying) incident.
El Toro is most likely also being just anal.

Venues are everywhere though!
CA Speedway is pretty decent.
SCCA autoX and Speedventures autoX regularly host events there.
I'm sure Willow Springs would work out, but that might be a longer drive for some.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #214
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
I was pretty upset when I read what happened earlier at El Toro after this event. Being one of the main event coordinators for Drift Association and being a contact between our organization and El Toro I understood what the consequences could be once El Toro caught on to what happened. I was there when we took responsibility for what happened at the Greddy Festival and El Toro does not take incidences like this lightly.

As an event organizer, you are responsible for those who attend the events and the individuals they invite. With the exception of the Greddy event, we have never received any complaints about not obeying the speed limit on the property or having any of our drivers go off and do things they shouldn't be doing.

Instead of speculating what is shown only what's on the outside (the guy doing donuts in the balloon area) has anyone considered there might be other factors on why Dai's organization is not allowed back? There are internal conflicts between the Dai's Driving Academy and El Toro that no one knows about. I'm not airing their dirty laundry. That is between the organizer and the venue.

I am upset about this whole situation, because after several months of staff internally vouching for us at El Toro and hosting several redeeming events, we get kicked out because of what happened here. So as of right now, there is no drifting allowed at El Toro period.

I don't have anything against Dai's Driving Academy. I was considering attending his last event had my car not been in the body shop. I'm just tired of seeing ppl wanting to flame this person who fucked up when the organizer is just as responsible for getting themselves kicked out.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:27 PM   #215
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
This is seriously fucked up. No more Skid Racing at El Toro.

I blame all of you for this.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #216
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
This is a huge loss. If Drift Day lost the right to hold events at el toro. I dont know if a lot of you know but Naoki hosts a great deal of pro practices at el toro in preparation for formula d events. This is really a sad day.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #217
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Basically what everyone needs to understand is that we are ALL responsible for what happens
before, during and after the events we attend. From our behavior on and off the track to
making sure we CLEAN. UP after ourselves.
The First responsibility falls on the individual. After that it falls on EVERYONE!
Event Organizers are the First to feel the effects of any negative feedback. Don't you think that
they deserve enough consideration for their hard work to at least just behave ourselves?
As of now there is NO drifting at El Toro. We almost lost Willow Springs! Wake up people!
We can't afford to lose ANY venues! We need More!
One bad apple will ruin it for everyone.
junkyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #218
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Agree ^^
Old 10-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #219
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Oh yeah and I forgot to mention......

Let's get our shit together people!!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:54 AM   #220
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Cool

here's the next event

Dai's Driving Academy
Saturday, November 7th
Inland Drift
18700 Lake Perris Dr.
Perris, CA 92571
$85 pre register
$95 lateness

Thanks
JDMOption
Inland Drift
Shogun Style Performance

E-Mail Hiro Inada [email protected] for any question. Please describe your full name and telephone

http://zilvia.net/f/motorsports-skil...t-95-85-a.html
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #221
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyiv View Post
Oh yeah and I forgot to mention......

Let's get our shit together people!!!!
That is just gross, I doubt I will join in on that.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #222
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Geez Ernie , I figured if Anyone was up for that it would be YOU!! Hahaha
Old 10-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #223
nissan562
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I saw Jon do this shit and told him to stop. He and I are no longer friends because of this. He work at the Irvine spectrum.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #224
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
damn hella put that kid on blast lol, I have his number lol....
Old 10-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #225
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

oh, what the shit. Jon huh, in a S2gay?
Old 10-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #226
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

From here on out PUBLIC HUMILIATION should be HEAPED upon those responsible for jeapordizing what so many have worked so hard to build!!

That and a swift kick in the CROTCH!!!!

It's time people are held responsible for their actions!!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #227
longdy
Zilvia Addict

longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to longdy
if you guys forgot there was also the GOLD wide body S13 i think lol
Old 10-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #228
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan562 View Post
I saw Jon do this shit and told him to stop. He and I are no longer friends because of this. He work at the Irvine spectrum.
Hahaha, you know him too?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #229
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I have all the info on this shitbag. car, phone number, address, lic #, name.
When its right I will let people know.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:56 PM   #230
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^daaang. cats out da bag... I'll most likely be at this.

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #231
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
Hahaha, wow.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:13 AM   #232
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Wow this just sucks! No more practicing 4th gear!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:31 AM   #233
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Fuck that dude.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #234
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post

i say just ban the lil prick from all events... event holders should have his name/plates/email and auto block his ass from even attending.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #235
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

or
or
or

we can give him some DAA and call it a day.