Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #211
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what would be nice is having someone drive your car there while you sleep in the passenger seat. and same on the way back.

hope you guys like NITRO2GO!!!! they are hooking it up for us. we might have even MORE prize giveaways at the track as well!

please keep an eye out for more of our events in the future.we will be at the NOS event center and one more is already scheduled for balcony, I might have the flyers ready by next weekend, IDK?
Old 09-12-2008, 08:51 AM   #212
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
also a big THANK YOU goes out to Ed Johnson at driftech for sponsor support at this event!
more prize's from godspeed and NRG just got added to the list!!!!
I think christmas is coming early for the drivers at this event!!!!

hows everyones cars? ready?
Old 09-12-2008, 08:55 AM   #213
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
i just got to drain out the old radiator fluid and im good.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:32 AM   #214
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
i just got to drain out the old radiator fluid and im good.

You still need the oil filter and drain plug gasket john ???
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:59 AM   #215
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
yes i still need it
Old 09-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #216
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes i still need it

Ok well i'll be working on sat if you wanna come bye or I can get it to you on sunday ?? Just let me know !!
Old 09-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #217
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

6 more nights
Old 09-14-2008, 07:20 PM   #218
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Yay.

Wee.

Woo.

Super.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:53 PM   #219
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

John come bye work this week and get that filter or i can bring it home and drop it off after work ??
Old 09-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #220
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
John come bye work this week and get that filter or i can bring it home and drop it off after work ??

ok josh will let you know
Old 09-15-2008, 01:39 AM   #221
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
fuck that.... you guys gotta wake up early!! I wouldn't even go to sleep If I was you guys haha.. I don't gotta leave here till like 4:30-5:00! Maybe I'll see everyone driving there. I'll either be In a Red fc,Primer black s13 with Krylon pink gram lights. or my friends black hatch..

It better be my black hatch.....and do we have enogh tires ?

*-- SPIDER --*
spiderlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:28 AM   #222
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlone View Post
It better be my black hatch.....and do we have enogh tires ?
Yea we have plenty of tires and yes its your black hatch haha... Now can we settle this clutch deal? You say ur clutch Is fine.. I say we go six puck.. can we meet half way haha..

Good thing I just got more cash moneys... Gotta buy the food.. And all the car care.. 6 nights woooooooooooooo
Old 09-15-2008, 08:26 AM   #223
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

save that money for round 2 in NOV.!!! big things in the works for that one. I will pass the details at this event.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:01 AM   #224
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

THURS. KNIGHTS. comming to a city near you !!!!! LOL
Old 09-15-2008, 11:07 AM   #225
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

who wants to come to the federal tires event the very next Sat. for free if you got fedies???? I just faxed over my forms.
its at camarillo airport and the only other person I know that wants to caravan up with me is martin from PSM if all goes well.

SEAT TIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!
right after that my car will go under the knife again for a little something I have planned before I hit NOS center for drift cup competition round 2!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #226
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
who wants to come to the federal tires event the very next Sat. for free if you got fedies???? I just faxed over my forms.
its at camarillo airport and the only other person I know that wants to caravan up with me is martin from PSM if all goes well.

SEAT TIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!
right after that my car will go under the knife again for a little something I have planned before I hit NOS center for drift cup competition round 2!!!
Haha yeah but if you buy feddies it's like paying the reg. fee

I don't think I will be driving in any events till around January.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #227
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

I think im going to start on my new project !!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #228
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Haha yeah but if you buy feddies it's like paying the reg. fee

thats all I run! I have tried other tires and for the cost of NEW fedies and the performace you get out of em I am SOLD!
hit me up if you need some, I have the cheapest hookup out here and have sold tires to just about every drifter in sd area for the lowest cost avail. not just fedies but whatever you like to run
. which reminds me....John your tires are in! see you later today I guess.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #229
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Exactly. I'm not going to harm my virgin s13 with dirt drops and hay bales.

My new super secret project will pwn though haha. ^he knows what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
thats all I run! I have tried other tires and for the cost of NEW fedies and the performace you get out of em I am SOLD!
hit me up if you need some, I have the cheapest hookup out here and have sold tires to just about every drifter in sd area for the lowest cost avail. not just fedies but whatever you like to run
. which reminds me....John your tires are in! see you later today I guess.
When the time comes. =)
Old 09-15-2008, 01:43 PM   #230
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
what would you do if i spilt the beans?

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:45 PM   #231
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
what would you do if i spilt the beans?
Or me...

But, then he could spill mine too.

Oh Double Jeopardy. (yes I know it doesn't apply, but it sounds like it should)
Old 09-15-2008, 02:57 PM   #232
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

we all know you got a jet engine under that hood. so there's no point of hiding it.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #233
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
we all know you got a jet engine under that hood. so there's no point of hiding it.

No. He's got two.

So how are we going to go about this carpool thing. Drop my car off at your place in the weeee hours of the morning and then roll out?
Old 09-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #234
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

I am now debating about staying at the hotel again? ha ha . hmmmm, might as well right? just confirmed my room for the 19th!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #235
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

SO THAT'S WHY THERE WAS SO MUCH SMOKE COMING FROM THE TRACK!!!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:10 PM   #236
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
No. He's got two.

So how are we going to go about this carpool thing. Drop my car off at your place in the weeee hours of the morning and then roll out?

yes the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hours of the morning
Old 09-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #237
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SHhhhhhhh It's a secret !!! Geeezee !!!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #238
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
yes the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hours of the morning
Sleeping pills at 8pm.

Wake up at 2am, at your place by 2:30? Help you load up or whatever.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #239
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Ill be ready by thurs. Knight !! LOL no pun intended !!
Old 09-16-2008, 08:24 AM   #240
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

I'm leaving on fri to chill out up there at the hotel for the night. if anyone else wants a room you gotta tell me now. 4 people in one room will be $20 each! let me know by TODAY or forever hold your peace! I want some GOOD rest before this one.