Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-01-2020, 01:20 PM   #2311
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I wish there was a way to block you because everything you say is fucking stupid.
there is in the user cp. it hides their replies, but you?ll see them if someone quotes them. i?ll take not seeing corbic?s stupid mustang posts 90% of the time over seeing them 100% of the time so i can?t really complain.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:56 PM   #2312
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
there is in the user cp. it hides their replies, but you?ll see them if someone quotes them. i?ll take not seeing corbic?s stupid mustang posts 90% of the time over seeing them 100% of the time so i can?t really complain.
Bro....you must have block him along time ago. He's nut swinging FCA in his barge Challenger.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 02:08 PM   #2313
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Wow. A whole new world and experience is available now that I know/care how to block.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 06:03 PM   #2314
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Wow. A whole new world and experience is available now that I know/care how to block.
If I were on here more, I'd suggest you block me too...
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 08:28 PM   #2315
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Let me know how that works out. Or don't.

I'll just leave this here.

And this.

mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:16 AM   #2316
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
If I were on here more, I'd suggest you block me too...
but I would miss you too much!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 07:12 PM   #2317
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Tafuq happened in this thread. I remember the first time I commented here was to start shit. Had a few laughs. Just scrolled past the last 5 pages and this is a pointless thread.

Anyone angry or want to fight?
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:47 PM   #2318
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Anyone angry or want to fight?
Fake VHS filters on drift/ car videos suck turds.

I can understand doing an intro, or small section, but please don't do the entire video with that shit.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:09 PM   #2319
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Fake VHS filters on drift/ car videos suck turds.

I can understand doing an intro, or small section, but please don't do the entire video with that shit.
Yup, Yup and Yup!!
Become way too common now with these shit filters that are obviously fake.

I'd much rather you grab a 15+ yr old phone to at least make them legit.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:56 PM   #2320
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
people buying wheels/parts off yaj and croooober just to resell them can go fuck themselves. sick of bidding on shit and then seeing it a month later for like 69x the price.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:03 PM   #2321
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
people buying wheels/parts off yaj and croooober just to resell them can go fuck themselves. sick of bidding on shit and then seeing it a month later for like 69x the price.
I think that was the reason this Grumpy Asshole thread started lol.

Also thinking, in another 15 years time. I might be able to make all the money i spent on my car back thanks to these fuckwits who inflate everything 90's 2000's jdm parts related.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:09 AM   #2322
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It's a seller's market. Rare parts aren't being made anymore, so the prices go up as demand increases.

I'd rather have to "overpay" for exceptional period parts than have them lost to history or end up on some fuccboi's Insta-missile that he'll sell in six months so he can gain clout another way.

Of course, I'm not buying any parts so my argument is invalid.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 12:27 PM   #2323
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
I see it like this, you buy those rare parts, youre enabling the price skyrocketing because you demand those parts....and they will supply it for a premium. You dont want to pay those stupid prices and want it first, get on YAJ and Croober and buy it all. Or buy new shit and be done with the fucboi's, thats what im doing haha
Old 05-05-2020, 05:11 PM   #2324
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
You dont want to pay those stupid prices and want it first, get on YAJ and Croober and buy it all.
i mean... that's what i'm trying to do. i guess i'm basically just driving up the price by bidding against them i just shouldn't fuck with anything but listings with buy it now option. i did score some og clear uras corner lights for $10 today though. last pair i saw for sale went for $500
Old 05-06-2020, 12:26 PM   #2325
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I see it two ways

There's scarcity, inflation, etc. The less that something becomes available, the higher the price tends to go. So yeah, if someone hangs onto something and they want more for it and people will pay, it is what it is.

But then there's price gouging. For shit that isn't even really that cool. Cheap assholes get their hands on things and want every penny back they ever put into it. Or kids buy stuff off croober and try to mark it up 10x stateside. There are so many sets of wheels or bits of aero I could mention but I'd probably get death threats mailed to me. I still like em but I'll never ever ever ever ever pay what someone else will for them
Old 05-06-2020, 12:45 PM   #2326
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
I think the issue is kids hear about something being cool & just do it to death. There's very little creativity to what a lot of the hypebeast kids do.

Ganadors, whatever aero is popular at the minute, whatever wheels are popular at the minute, ugly hitman steering wheel, etc.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:28 PM   #2327
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
kids hear about something being cool & just do it to death
that's the american way. always overdo shit. very few people know how to do things with a light touch.

drifting is cool. BUILT V8 PROAM CAR
deep dish wheels are nice. 8 INCH STEP LIP
camber looks/works alright. -39 DEGREES CAMBERGANG BRO
widebody is neat. ROCKET BUNNY FLANDERS EVERYTHINGGGGG
liveries are sometimes rad. FUCKING. STICKERS. EVERYWHEREEEEE
Old 05-06-2020, 05:09 PM   #2328
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
I think the issue is kids hear about something being cool & just do it to death. There's very little creativity to what a lot of the hypebeast kids do.
The fact that you posted this means you follow them/support them. Don't do that. Problem solved.

I find it so hilarious how all the internet people are more into what other people are doing wrong than what they enjoy.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 10:46 PM   #2329
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Everyones cars suck besides mine.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:18 PM   #2330
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:

Ganadors, whatever aero is popular at the minute, whatever wheels are popular at the minute, ugly hitman steering wheel, etc.
I like the way you worded the first part. But yes. Nothing is cool until 1 brave weeb recreates a car from 2006 and shows the other high schoolers who don't know what forums or search functions are.

Quote:
that's the american way. always overdo shit. very few people know how to do things with a light touch.
My next few cars will be less-is-more cars. But I still want them to look cool. This will be interesting to accomplish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Everyones cars suck besides mine.
Yep, that's why I'm getting rid of my 14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
I find it so hilarious how all the internet people are more into what other people are doing wrong than what they enjoy.
Have you ever heard of A) Human nature and B) zilvia? This ain't NICO player. And this is a grumpy asshole thread.

But yes. Some of these dudes definitely need to get laid.
Old 05-07-2020, 12:04 AM   #2331
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:

i like livery too but man it's everywhere. I miss the old clean car look but I understand that all these oem fenders are all messed up.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 06:53 AM   #2332
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

I'd like to add to this list
I can't really see at night. HIDS IN NON PROJECTOR HOUSINGS AND DUAL LIGHT BARS
I'd like a new shift knob. 17 INCH DILDO SHIFT KNOB
My oem wheels don't look too good. 19 X 13 -27 XXRs
Windows could use some tint. BLACK CONSTRUCTION PAPER SPEC WINDOW TINT
Blown factory struts suck to ride on. 16K FRONT 12K REAR COILOVERS MAX LOW NO SUSPENSION ARMS PARALLEL!

Not that I'm free of sin, I went the route of:
Car could use some suspension, brakes and wheels, REBUILD WHOLE F***ING CAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post

My next few cars will be less-is-more cars. But I still want them to look cool. This will be interesting to accomplish.

Yep, that's why I'm getting rid of my 14.
Noooo say it aint so. Cant you just swap out the aero and return the exterior to stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
i like livery too but man it's everywhere. I miss the old clean car look but I understand that all these oem fenders are all messed up.
The fenders were cut up because kids couldn't read the wheel fitment question / Max Tire (Rubber) / or even the wheel whore threads and decided to buy whatever wheel in whatever size and now they need to go widebody.

Who told me low cars are cool and why the hell did I listen to you?!
Getting this thing on jackstands is a ritual of wood blocks and knees cracking. Man I'm old.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 07:06 AM   #2333
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:

Pretty much.

Though I will say, if weebs only know of a few things being cool and sticking to those things it does keep prices down on the stuff I'm trying to buy.

Quote:
The fact that you posted this means you follow them/support them. Don't do that. Problem solved.

The majority of the 'bad' I see are in marketplace posts or at events that I go to IRL. I don't follow hypebeast goobers on social media, I need to keep my instagram pure so that I can direct bird photography content into my brain.

Also, it has been 7 weeks since I've been able to spend time with anyone but my girlfriend. Now is the best possible time to make fun of weebs and hypebeasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I like the way you worded the first part. But yes. Nothing is cool until 1 brave weeb recreates a car from 2006 and shows the other high schoolers who don't know what forums or search functions are.
Yep. Exactly. And thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Who told me low cars are cool and why the hell did I listen to you?!
Getting this thing on jackstands is a ritual of wood blocks and knees cracking. Man I'm old.
Because they are.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 10:41 AM   #2334
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I regret letting go of half of the cool shit I used to own. It's like we all go through this weird phase where we are stupid fucking children then realize we're dumb and sell off all our shit minus maybe one cool thing then have an epiphany that we have just NOW grown up realizing we should have kept it all.

Life is wild.
This never happened to me.
4evr a child.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:57 AM   #2335
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
This is one of two threads to be pissed off about what other people are doing wrong. We old and grumpy

How come no one uses the smilies anymore?
Old 05-07-2020, 02:25 PM   #2336
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Smilies are like emojis.

The only people who should use them are very young or very old.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:51 PM   #2337
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I have no idea what's going on.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:57 PM   #2338
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Just pulled an expansion valve out of a z33. First one for me.

Talk about grumpy.

Fuck nissan.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 07:51 PM   #2339
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

"Collegekid fake bitching about cars being too low"

Because they are.
True, but I've got something else to REALLY bitch about.
You know how in the mens room, we have this unspoken rule of staying apart at least one urinal. I've applied that concept to how I park my car in parking lots. I go out of my damn way to park in some convoluted spot, where you gain nothing by parking next to me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd don't you know, the same stupid MFers roll up. Always. They couldn't pull up in something cool. It's usually some FWD sedan with some pep boys type mods, like motegi wheels and a bad DIY tint job. And they have to park right up on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
This never happened to me.
4evr a child.
I too will never grow out of it.
But you need to do the right thing. Do it for us babe, better yet, do it for yourself.
Take the listing down.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 08:01 AM   #2340
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's usually some FWD sedan with some pep boys type mods, like motegi wheels and a bad DIY tint job. And they have to park right up on me.
This is so annoying.

Quote:
I too will never grow out of it.
But you need to do the right thing. Do it for us babe, better yet, do it for yourself.
Take the listing down.
I need to sell it for something cooler. It's time.