Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #2311
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv View Post
Wrong, they are weds LZX
Wrong.

Work Bersaglio though, never heard of it. Learning every day.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #2312
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Wrong.

Work Bersaglio though, never heard of it. Learning every day.
Oh fuck!! you're damn right..don't know why but I've always be sure they was some new weds..maybe cause of the black btw the spoke like the weds one..I've always saw bersaglio all silver..

my fault
hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:04 PM   #2313
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx View Post
Those are the highest offset honda wheels I have ever seen......ever

You mean the lowest offset
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #2314
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Who can tell me what kind of flange this is:

38220-41F01

That is the Nissan part number. I called the dealer and they said they can't look it up because it is a Japanese part.

I just need to know what it is and how much it costs, and whether or not it came on a VLSD or open diff (if it came on an open diff I wont have to order it!).

Thanks!

In case anyone has the same issue I had with finding out what the hell that part number is. It is for an open diff axle. Meaning if you find a LSD with japanese instructions and it says you need two of those part numbers it means it is for an open diff.
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:58 AM   #2315
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
I'm pretty sure this is an old ass picture, buuuuut. Does any one have any other pictures of this car? or happen to know who the owner is / if they are on this forum (or if this car still exists haha)?

Thanks!

I know its a wierd request, but yeah... lol.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #2316
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Does anyone know what aero that is?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:32 AM   #2317
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post

Does anyone know what aero that is?
iirc, that's old version 326power aero.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #2318
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Now that you said that, I think you might be right because I do remember something like that.

That sucks, I love how the kit flares at the bottom, and currently there aren't any kits out there that really looks like that... at least none that can be had easily over here in the states.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #2319
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
fakey BN has that style.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #2320
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Where to find that stuff? Ebay seems to only have the front bumpers...
Old 02-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #2321
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i need a front bumper shit i should look
my bn front is taking a beating lately hahhaha

yeah thats the 326
B style made similar but they dotn seem to be around naymore either.

closest to that style is BOSS
but i heard the fitment was questionable, which is too bad. espeically for the price they want!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:42 PM   #2322
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Contact BN sports USA if you want the good shit. Not cheap though, but worth every penny in my opinion. I have the BN blister aero for my coupe project.
PM me if you want me to try to find you some older style 326power aero before i ship my crate of parts over.
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #2323
95-Silvia

95-Silvia is on the path to ruin95-Silvia is on the path to ruin
WHAT RIMS ARE THESE NE ONE????

95-Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:31 PM   #2324
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
gulf stich mesh i believe

Old 03-01-2008, 09:06 AM   #2325
alonroz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (98)
alonroz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 98 reviews
E-Fans

these fans came with my car, was told they were from a sentra, one motor has failed so im trying to find out what are they - and if possible a part number! couldn't figure out the number myself,
they are dual fans and are oem nissan,
thanks allot!

alonroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:39 PM   #2326
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
Which rearlights is this?
Old 03-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #2327
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
looks like tinted (probably vinyl) ebay lights, with cut zenki/chuki center garnish.

that car is a nice color. =D
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #2328
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
anyone know what kit this is?

[/quote]
Old 03-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #2329
eerrrrr
Zilvia Junkie

eerrrrr will become famous soon enougheerrrrr will become famous soon enougheerrrrr will become famous soon enough
what plug is this?

eerrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #2330
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo131313 View Post

[/QUOTE]

uras type 2, says so in the link to the image

http://www.srbpower.com/images/uras/...ype-2-rear.jpg
Old 03-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #2331
BattleRoyale
Leaky Injector

BattleRoyale is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo131313 View Post

[/QUOTE]

b-magic makes the same kit or at least same spoiler

nascar helll ya

my bro loves that spoiler hahaha
BattleRoyale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:30 PM   #2332
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
what kind of spoiler is this:
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:13 AM   #2333
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
R32 Gt-s maybe?
Old 03-03-2008, 08:07 AM   #2334
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
^^^
looks alot like a prelude spoiler

wouldn't suprise me, that car is ghetto
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:49 AM   #2335
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmatt1189 View Post
what kind of spoiler is this:
skyline, thats not one...
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:01 PM   #2336
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
.........you posted a pic of a GT-R, non GT-R R32's don't have that spoiler. The spoiler on the red car does look like a R32 GT-S Spoiler but a bunch of other cars also have spoilers like that too (prelude, older toyota camry's).
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #2337
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
.........you posted a pic of a GT-R, non GT-R R32's don't have that spoiler. The spoiler on the red car does look like a R32 GT-S Spoiler but a bunch of other cars also have spoilers like that too (prelude, older toyota camry's).
That's not a GT-R. The body isn't flared.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:26 PM   #2338
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonroz View Post
these fans came with my car, was told they were from a sentra, one motor has failed so im trying to find out what are they - and if possible a part number! couldn't figure out the number myself,
they are dual fans and are oem nissan,
thanks allot!
I'm guessing that they're actually Altima fans instead of Sentra fans. Not 100% sure so don't quote me on that. Check Courtesy Nissan's website for the parts number.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:41 AM   #2339
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
KA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KA240SX808 Send a message via MSN to KA240SX808
Can anyone
ID this hood?

* PigNose SMIC Grille/Vent P# 62697-44F00 *
LMK What you guys got
KA240SX808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:13 AM   #2340
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Seibon DV-Style

I have a kouki one for sale motherfuckin cheap, if anyone interested.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote