Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-05-2007, 04:54 PM   #2281
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
The one on the left is like 18x10 +20 and the one on the right is like 18x11-5

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #2282
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
The one on the left is like 18x10 +20 and the one on the right is like 18x11-5
LOL !!!
Old 02-05-2007, 06:56 PM   #2283
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Quote:

DAMN! So that's why the term "dirty old man" came about!

since there is two of them i thought i would have a second picture of them in the thread

the one on the left is mine.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:36 PM   #2284
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
okay, I think i have bad news about my car. I just got it out today from the shop, the exhaust was getting fixed, so its out, but its still making that clicking noise. i thought the noise was exhaust related but i guess not.
which is bad, cause I guess it means that a valve is bent and i need a new head, or a whole new ka. so im kinda fucked. anyway.......... looks liek ill be out in the ls430 on weds. sorry steve youll be the only other ka-t there.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:52 AM   #2285
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
clicking noise? valve tap?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:22 AM   #2286
SiI40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
damn this thread is depressing, i just read about some magical brown top girl with the impression of her having huge boobs to actually SEEING huge boobs to zilvia.net reality of people's 240's breaking. I need a beer
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:31 AM   #2287
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
second that i also need a beer
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:37 AM   #2288
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
yeah it might be a bent valve, or even a bad bearing i dont know. depending on the income tax return, i migt buy a built ka, ad new motor mounts, and just fix the shit. i dont know, really bummed out though.
oh but the exhaust sounds better.

and yeah beer does sound nice.

and so do boobs. hahhaaa.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:24 AM   #2289
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Not a bad pic! but to those who have seen my gf. They have nothing on her.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:30 AM   #2290
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW
Not a bad pic! but to those who have seen my gf. They have nothing on her.
Bring said female to the meet on Wednesday, and don't get made when I stare.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:49 AM   #2291
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
yeah it might be a bent valve, or even a bad bearing i dont know.
are you sure it's not something simple like the chain guides? they are supposed to be removed. if you leave them in, it can cause rattling noises.
i hope your motor isn't messed up, but if it is, ka's are plentiful at the junkyard.

the chick on the left is hot!! i'll race you for her vatche! hahaha
dirty pillows ftw!!
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:15 AM   #2292
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
yeah it might be a bent valve, or even a bad bearing i dont know. depending on the income tax return, i migt buy a built ka, ad new motor mounts, and just fix the shit. i dont know, really bummed out though.
oh but the exhaust sounds better.

and yeah beer does sound nice.

and so do boobs. hahhaaa.
welcome to the club lol
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:33 AM   #2293
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
ok steve ill race you, off the line once i get my lsd installed. hahaha

275's with open diff vs 225 with lsd. who will win.

too bad you would still win hahaha.

ill just beat you up and steal your car and the girl!
Old 02-06-2007, 10:37 AM   #2294
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
ok steve ill race you, off the line once i get my lsd installed. hahaha

275's with open diff vs 225 with lsd. who will win.

too bad you would still win hahaha.

ill just beat you up and steal your car and the girl!

il hold him down!!
Old 02-06-2007, 11:24 AM   #2295
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
dddamn i wanna see this said chick in a brown top! and for the sake of the health of my Irvine friends i present you a get healthy of the day pic

tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:25 AM   #2296
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
mmm body is nice. except she looks high.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:28 AM   #2297
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
yeah she is high off me! sucka!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:35 AM   #2298
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

sharing is caring.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #2299
Vatche
Post Whore!

its sad that the picture on top might be the same person as the bottom. two completely different looking faces.

but the top shot is hot stuff. i could see myself getting lost in valleys like those
Old 02-06-2007, 12:09 PM   #2300
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Boobs !

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:12 PM   #2301
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
dddamn i wanna see this said chick in a brown top! and for the sake of the health of my Irvine friends i present you a get healthy of the day pic

See foo this is exactly why I never liked giving you pics of my girl when you asked, cuz I KNEW youd put that shit on zilvia. I TOLD you I dont want you to post them, now youll get neg repped
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 07:38 PM   #2302
illvialuver
Post Whore!

yeah she does look hi.
well i knwo its not the chain guides steve.
they have been removed already. the car barley starts now. and it makes a clicking knocking noise.
it might be a bearing i dont know.
but im probley gonna come up on a ka with cometech head gasket, new pistons, arp head studs, and put new bearin gin it and swap it out with my turbo stuff.
i think ill get the engine plus a spare ka and the 96 front grill for 550. from a friend in sacromento.

i dont know yet, im kinda bummed out i thought i was going to have her ready to roll for wednessday.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:46 PM   #2303
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
dood stop posting pictures of those hot girls, my mom thinks im watching porn or something -_-
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 07:48 PM   #2304
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14
dood stop posting pictures of those hot girls, my mom thinks im watching porn or something -_-

lol busted!!!!

my tranny owned me today...... fuck this 240 has been a pain in the ass
Old 02-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #2305
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nik_sm0k3
lol busted!!!!

my tranny owned me today...... fuck this 240 has been a pain in the ass
what 240 isn't?
Old 02-06-2007, 09:33 PM   #2306
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i just went on a rep attack
Old 02-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #2307
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
+1.

abcdefghijklmnop
Old 02-06-2007, 11:50 PM   #2308
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

repp handed out
Old 02-07-2007, 01:05 AM   #2309
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Anyone else notice the author's name? Hayter?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:09 AM   #2310
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
since there is two of them i thought i would have a second picture of them in the thread

the one on the left is mine.
ditto