Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-13-2016, 11:10 AM   #2251
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
I'm not up to date with vegeta, but I feel like he's more about whooping ass, as opposed to Goku's like of testing opponents. I could totally be wrong though.

I've never read any Fate manga but I liked both anime series.

Started Parasyte: the Maxim and it seems pretty good. Was told it's similar to Tokyo Ghoul, which I've yet to see. Only on ep 3 but it's moving at a good pace.
Parasyte is pretty I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2016, 03:18 PM   #2252
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Summer 2016 watch list, from favorite to alright:

ReLIFE
This Art Club Has a Problem!
sweetness & lightning
NEW GAME!
91 Days
The Highschool Life of a Fudanshi
Amanchu!
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 08:27 PM   #2253
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Summer 2016 watch list, from favorite to alright:

ReLIFE
This Art Club Has a Problem!
sweetness & lightning
NEW GAME!
91 Days
The Highschool Life of a Fudanshi
Amanchu!
I haven't checked out any of these...

Has anyone watched monster? Sounds like something I would watch

Old 08-13-2016, 10:09 PM   #2254
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThingsGravy View Post

I was gonna watch it, then saw the amount of episodes and was like nope
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 11:31 PM   #2255
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Monster was great, assuming you are referring to the 2004 show about the Japanese doctor living in Germany. I highly enjoyed it, and I usually do not care for 'serious' anime unless it is something really brilliant like Cowboy Bebop.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 11:57 PM   #2256
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Monster was great, assuming you are referring to the 2004 show about the Japanese doctor living in Germany. I highly enjoyed it, and I usually do not care for 'serious' anime unless it is something really brilliant like Cowboy Bebop.
Yeah the older anime with about 70 episodes. I think I'll get into that after fate / stay

Old 08-14-2016, 12:57 AM   #2257
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:

I can double-vouche for ReLife. That was pretty cool. Kind of leaves u on a cliffhanger though; I heard the manga goes further. Hoepfully they do a season 2 of this show.

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:53 AM   #2258
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Randomly found this thread. Anyone got any decent recommendations? Last show I finished was SAO which was alright, first season was interesting but went down hill for me, probably wont bother with Second series. Show seemed really cliche and over hyped imo.

Before that awhile back watch Samurai Champloo, 10/10 just like Bebop and Eureka 7 which was really good. Finished Tokyo Ghoul, not sure how I feel about it yet, waiting for the new season.

Used to watch toonami as a kid and probably just rewatch everything from 2003-2007, finished Yu Yu Hakusho for the 3rd time and caught up on shippuden.

Might start blood orphan, huge gundam fan.

Really need some movies to watch, seen all the NGE movies, Akria, most studio ghibli films, most gundam movies, Ghost in the shell, The boy and the beast, whisper of the heart
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 08:23 AM   #2259
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Anime Recs...
Shoot out some preferred genres, movies or shows etc... I'm sure we can help you out.

Last edited by AllThingsGravy; 08-14-2016 at 09:02 AM..
Old 08-14-2016, 09:01 AM   #2260
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Wouldnt mind another Mecha, hear aldnoah zero is pretty good. I just want something good all around. Been watching serious stuff lately so could use something laid back like Space Dandy or One Punch. Just stupid funny or something that has a bit of everything. Stuff like Bebop, Eureka 7, Gurren Lagann and Casshern Sins, action, funny parts, little stories in each episode, character development, gay love interest and pretty good dub voice over.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:05 AM   #2261
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Wouldnt mind another Mecha, hear aldnoah zero is pretty good. I just want something good all around. Been watching serious stuff lately so could use something laid back like Space Dandy or One Punch. Just stupid funny or something that has a bit of everything. Stuff like Bebop, Eureka 7, Gurren Lagann and Casshern Sins, action, funny parts, little stories in each episode, character development, gay love interest and pretty good dub voice over.
Hmm I see, have you checked out Code Geass or Gurren Lagann? Code Geass more serious with an amazing story etc.. and Gurren lagann is more epic but also really good. Both you can consider mechs, but aren't listed as mechs..

On a side note can't wait for the new Re:Zero today
Old 08-14-2016, 09:35 AM   #2262
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

I did a ninja edit and put Gurren Lagann last minute. Herd good things about Code Geass but think it will be super over the top and a lot of anime tropes. I'll check it out, sunrise always puts out good work.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:38 AM   #2263
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I did a ninja edit and put Gurren Lagann last minute. Herd good things about Code Geass but think it will be super over the top and a lot of anime tropes. I'll check it out, sunrise always puts out good work.
Definitely but if you don't mind longer shows check out stuff such as Hunter x Hunter. Same people who made Yu Yu Hakusho
Old 08-14-2016, 09:50 AM   #2264
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
"Is it wrong to try and pick up a girl in a dungeon" is one of my favorites to be released in a while
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 12:26 PM   #2265
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
"Is it wrong to try and pick up a girl in a dungeon" is one of my favorites to be released in a while
hell yea! lollll
Also started watching Overlord. That seems pretty cool

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 03:51 PM   #2266
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
hell yea! lollll
Also started watching Overlord. That seems pretty cool
Quote:
Maybe I should start checking out some animes even if they aren't rated high...
Old 08-14-2016, 04:20 PM   #2267
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
re_life...looks like Subaru is going to die from the battle.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 09:58 PM   #2268
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

wtf just happened
Old 08-14-2016, 10:23 PM   #2269
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I need to see if they ever started up a 2nd season.
Old 08-14-2016, 10:24 PM   #2270
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Re: zero cliffhangers every episode

Old 08-15-2016, 01:34 AM   #2271
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Just finished fate/stay, I really enjoyed the series and the MCs

Old 08-15-2016, 10:21 AM   #2272
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Re: zero cliffhangers every episode

Pretty much

Quote:

I need to get around to watching all of those
Old 08-15-2016, 10:24 AM   #2273
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Pretty much

I need to get around to watching all of those
Yea going to stop watching Re: until the show ends. Trying to dodge spoilers are going to be hard.

The story, character development and such is all done pretty well for FZ and FSN. Only small things here and there that I have complaints about but nothing crazy.

Old 08-23-2016, 01:50 AM   #2274
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Rin is a best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2016, 01:55 AM   #2275
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Good animes you're watching or have watched?

I feel like almost no one in here watches slice of life/cute girls doing cute things (or you guys are scared to admit it). Is anyone else excited for s2 of kancolle? I think it comes out this fall... Maybe it'll motivate me to play the game again lol.

Also I'm on the re zero bandwagon. I was a hair from dropping that shit when Subaru was emo for 6 episodes. He was finally showing hope then the second he leaves Rem and purple hair dude shows up again he's right back to being a little bitch.

Does anyone in here have a MAL? Mine is myanimelist.net/profile/pacotaco345 feel free to dig through it if you wanna tell me I have shit taste or are looking for something to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2016, 06:55 AM   #2276
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

I watched golden time recently it was pretty good slice of life anime
Old 08-23-2016, 08:26 AM   #2277
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post

I feel like almost no one in here watches slice of life/cute girls doing cute things (or you guys are scared to admit it). Is anyone else excited for s2 of kancolle? I think it comes out this fall... Maybe it'll motivate me to play the game again lol.

Also I'm on the re zero bandwagon. I was a hair from dropping that shit when Subaru was emo for 6 episodes. He was finally showing hope then the second he leaves Rem and purple hair dude shows up again he's right back to being a little bitch.

Does anyone in here have a MAL? Mine is myanimelist.net/profile/pacotaco345 feel free to dig through it if you wanna tell me I have shit taste or are looking for something to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah man my account is Crk. I'll add ya later when I get the chance. As for SoL, nope it isn't my cup of tea.

Old 08-23-2016, 10:51 AM   #2278
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post

I feel like almost no one in here watches slice of life/cute girls doing cute things (or you guys are scared to admit it).k
cute girls doing cute things is literally like 90% of all anime .

But yes fow show, date a live,K-On!,sakuraso no pet kanojo, Love chunibyo and other delusions, etc are like standard cuteness animes

started Gate a while back, I know I'm late to the game. Haven't really been watching to much cuz I been doing lots of studying for school and such.
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 03:28 PM   #2279
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Another Super Saiyan form?! -_-
Old 08-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #2280
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Yeah, I'm so excited. #lies