Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-07-2009, 04:12 AM   #2221
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous240sx View Post
today at 10ish pm saw a white hatch with exhaust and euro tails going north towards UC.
i think thats the same one i saw today

UC = Union City?

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #2222
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
i think thats the same one i saw today

UC = Union City?
Yeah it probably was.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #2223
thagremlin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thagremlin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
last night while i was at blockbuster on fremont st in Seaside i saw a coupe with a silvia front.. the car looked beige.. or a silver beige . or champane color. and had panda sport or watanabe type wheels.. silver in color.. he was headed toward monterey
thagremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #2224
debby
Leaky Injector

debby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to debby
just met a custom blue s14 with s15 front in stonetown around 11.30am, all stock with no lip, side skirts, rear valances, dropped with stock s14 5 lugs wheels, but a straight single pipe back there sounds like a muscle car.
i was there buying the zenki s14 corner lights. lol...
debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #2225
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy

at wekfest

here's the rest:
wekfest 09 - a set on Flickr
Old 02-09-2009, 11:47 PM   #2226
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
^saw your car there. looked dang clean!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:51 PM   #2227
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
thanks, there was too much exhaust and cigarette smoke collecting in that garage yesterday.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #2228
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
There was a lot of exhaust smoke at the end of the day, but I didn't smell any cigarette smoke.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #2229
BorHor
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^ Cigarette smoke was lingering around all day and then was over powered by exhaust after at the end.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:09 AM   #2230
nismodrift240

nismodrift240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nismodrift240
bronze s13 silvia convertable with tan top and exhaust and lowered on 101 south near silver ave and roll along with till milbrae ave last week on Tuesday morning around 7:45am
Old 02-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #2231
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
That one is RHD I believe.

He's been around for a while.

Never met him though.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #2232
srpowereds14
Zilvia Junkie

srpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to srpowereds14
About that reving shit at the end of the show it was not needed. And we tested my theory that night we noticed MOST to all S13 owners seem to be the ones showing off....
Old 02-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #2233
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Yeah, they were acting dumb.

Oh well.

You car looked nice as always.

Also, I saw that 2jz arc is300 driving.

It looked like it was puffing out a decent amount of smoke.

I didn't get a good look but that's what it looked like.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #2234
srpowereds14
Zilvia Junkie

srpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to srpowereds14
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Yeah, they were acting dumb.

Oh well.

You car looked nice as always.

Also, I saw that 2jz arc is300 driving.

It looked like it was puffing out a decent amount of smoke.

I didn't get a good look but that's what it looked like.

Thanks bro why didn't ya stop by to say wassup?! The IS is a beast i wish ours was that baller . He totally changed it up since last year i personally love the M3 replica idea.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #2235
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Haha.

I was bouncing all over the place talking to some old faces and didn't get a chance.

That's what I get for getting there so late. lol.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #2236
nor-caljdm
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
nor-caljdm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^^ DAmn man nice pictures
nor-caljdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #2237
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Spotted a white hatch with kouki tailights in alameda. Didnt get the chance to spot the whole car and what it had on it.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #2238
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by srpowereds14 View Post
About that reving shit at the end of the show it was not needed. And we tested my theory that night we noticed MOST to all S13 owners seem to be the ones showing off....
It's most of the 240 "scene" period.

Few years back it was an s14 that almost killed people at a meet, by sliding and then crashing into a tree.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #2239
!Zar!
Post Whore!

That wasn't a slide.

That was pure understeer.

Not only was his drifting skills fail but so was his tire choices.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #2240
Teh Luckinator
Zilvia Junkie

Teh Luckinator is an unknown quantity at this point
saw another s13 hatch with something on the tow hook

your car is ugly
More than Lucky lives in stockton?
Teh Luckinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:07 AM   #2241
darkslide
Leaky Injector

darkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura about
saw a lowered black hb parked on 3rd st downtown sj a couple blocks away from la victoria
Old 02-11-2009, 02:39 AM   #2242
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
see a black primer s13 coupe w/ silvia front and r32 rear lights from time to time down the street in sj
Old 02-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #2243
BorHor
Zilvia Member

BorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by srpowereds14 View Post
Who the hell was the guy in the S13 that was back firing. That shit was annoying.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #2244
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Which one?
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #2245
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
That wasn't a slide.

That was pure understeer.

Not only was his drifting skills fail but so was his tire choices.
Oh werd.

My mistake. Haha, I wasn't there, I heard about it, n saw pictures.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:53 AM   #2246
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
black zenki s14, lowered, black wheels w/ red lip, k's wing, going down capitol ave passing hostetter.
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:08 AM   #2247
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
roddy
those were my firend i was at wekfest as well. but i guess know one knowtice my car. didnt really get graded.

lilaznjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:26 AM   #2248
darkslide
Leaky Injector

darkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura about
a white s14 at the shell on berryesa around 830pm and a black hatch with racing seats tinted windows driving down 3rd and st. james downtown around 330pm
Old 02-12-2009, 02:49 AM   #2249
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakine240 View Post
black zenki s14, lowered, black wheels w/ red lip, k's wing, going down capitol ave passing hostetter.
that was me
what u were u driving
i did not notice any 240's

built ka-t
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #2250
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslide View Post
a white s14 at the shell on berryesa around 830pm and a black hatch with racing seats tinted windows driving down 3rd and st. james downtown around 330pm

woot! spotted! lol.