Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #2131
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
lol , Peking duck Mhhmmm...

I got an itch to trade for a corolla.
lol i dont like peking duck... haha

fucking do it get an 86 again!!!
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 12:57 PM   #2132
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
sell me your 5 lug first!

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #2133
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silly_13 View Post
lol i dont like peking duck... haha

fucking do it get an 86 again!!!
Naw its a TE72 Wagon but its sick. Suspension, SSR long champs,AC!!!!!!.
Swap a 4AGE in that sucka damn.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #2134
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
no fuck u get another 86'!
Old 04-05-2009, 12:31 AM   #2135
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
give me the damn 5 lug grrr

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:09 AM   #2136
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
do i hear 86?

get an 86 and f20 swap it
Old 04-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #2137
M [ ] T Ll R l< 49
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
M [ ] T Ll R l< 49 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to M [ ] T Ll R l< 49 Send a message via MSN to M [ ] T Ll R l< 49
That New fast & Furious Was Pretty Damn Ballin' !
Do It Get An 86AE
Soon As I get A Job I'm Buying My 240 Shell On My First Paycheck Fuck Everything Else!
M [ ] T Ll R l< 49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #2138
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
umm you kinda got that flipped around. lol...

AE86
Old 04-05-2009, 03:02 AM   #2139
DreEzed

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
give me the damn 5 lug grrr
No! Its one of my trading points. With out 5lug it would just be another 240....
It's not a AE86. Its a TE72 Corolla Wagon with SSR long champs , AE86 suspension(front coils rear shocks and spring) and brakes, Its got other stuff but its super clean.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #2140
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

no!!!! who cares, 3 v 1 we win!!! u should get the 86!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #2141
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
hahahaha. wow. just keep emdo, for the simple fact you waited so long. I dunno, seems like you dont like 240s though. cuz you were thinking of trading it, back when you were still driving it last time.

I say get the wagon if you want it. It sucks driving a car you hate to drive. or when youd prefer to drive something else.

Finally the CA is gonna be finished when i get my damn refund check. mudda fuckin booyow. supposed to get like 1200 or something. so that better fuckin fix the problem. hahahah. and leave me enough money to buy a toothless hooker. sweet.

Hey steve call me suckah. or hit me up. longtime no talk.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #2142
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

oh hell toothless and yeast infected hookers FTW...haha

sell me the coupe with a super homie discount and u'll have enough to to buy a wagon! hahaha serio thou
Old 04-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #2143
DreEzed

Yeah sure super homie discount would be $5,400. Thats how much the dude is sellin the wagon for.

Eh... I dunno wat to do. Its underpowered but it looks bad ass and i would do a 4AGE swap just would take more work to source parts from AE86 GTS.
On the other hand SR20DET sounds nice too...
Its not that I hate 240's. I've just been a fan of Oldschool cars but there unreliable hard to find parts etc.
Club4AG Forum Topics: TRADE FEELER: My '80 TE72 Wagon 4 UR S14? heres a link to his car.
He lives around you too Heath lol.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #2144
Desert punk

Trader Rating: (0)
Desert punk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i would love to go but dont think my 240 will make it
Desert punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #2145
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silly_13 View Post
oh hell toothless and yeast infected hookers FTW...haha

sell me the coupe with a super homie discount and u'll have enough to to buy a wagon! hahaha serio thou

Oyeah and Filipino's love this car lol. All old school corollas.

DesertPunk where do you live in Cali?
Old 04-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #2146
Desert punk

yea n cali
Old 04-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #2147
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert punk View Post
i would love to go but dont think my 240 will make it
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert punk View Post
yea n cali

North, Central , South? LA, Riverside, Burbank, Orange county etc...?
Old 04-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #2148
THeokaYsLider
Zilvia Junkie

THeokaYsLider is an unknown quantity at this point
this sounds like nice spot might go down there am new at zilvia so dwn to meet new
friends i will be coming from 323
THeokaYsLider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #2149
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by THeokaYsLider View Post
this sounds like nice spot might go down there am new at zilvia so dwn to meet new
Fosho, come down. Don't get intimidated by all the STI's and Evo's though they know they want a 240.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #2150
Desert punk

s13

yea in central cali
Old 04-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #2151
Desert punk

s13

Quote:
North, Central , South? LA, Riverside, Burbank, Orange county etc...?
yea in central cali
Old 04-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #2152
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by THeokaYsLider View Post
for sure dude just come down i will be there this thursday not on a 240 tho......im the lone accord that goes to this meet hahahaha...but u might be with carlos the other guy thats on here
Old 04-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #2153
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

give me a price SNIP! dont let ur krn think about the price let the 3/8ths of ur JDM think of it lmao! homie discount Gee
Old 04-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #2154
M [ ] T Ll R l< 49
Zilvia Member

Send a message via AIM to M [ ] T Ll R l< 49 Send a message via MSN to M [ ] T Ll R l< 49
Damn Haven't Been On here for A While
Alright Edmo Seen You The Other Day....uhhhh Dude That Wagon Looks Sick! (as In Dope, Im A Wagon Guy) If U Want It Shit Get it Its Still Selling!

[@THeokaYsLider] What Else... Come Down to The Meet Ill Be There Thurs. My bro Go A Ticket the Last Time We Went...Stupid Cop that Comes In there Selling The DP.

Im Looking For My Shell 240....Yea Boy!!!!! Ima Fix It Up Sell It Than Twin Turbo My Wagon!!!! Dream Come True! hahahahaha
Old 04-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #2155
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

the only wagon i like is the subaru wrx sti..and the audi A something lol
Old 04-07-2009, 11:04 PM   #2156
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
shit i cant see it, stupid dial up.

yah dude, you wanna know the dopest wagon ever. Its this rx-3 i saw at this rotory shop. Dude, since its exempt from smog(hah, smog whats that?), they said they wanted to play around with it. they turboed the shit out of it, and then made the turbomanifold end and hook up to the exhaust right before the rear cross member dude. Wow. You peak under the readr of the car, and you can see the turbo right there. its pretty damn sick if you ask me.

New dudes, show up. Seriously, this is the only meet in LA you dont have to worry about something happening. Shit, cops com and participate in our meet for crying out loud. selling Evo DP'sand shit. hahaha.

Emdo where does the dude live at, since i couldnt get the page up due to the slow dial up!?!?!?

Oh and i sourced out some 240 and other car enthusiastes out here. One dude has 2.6 turbo KA and his brother just has a regular turbo ka. Then theres a shitload of z guys out here. And go on mad canyon runs. theres a canyon called "Dragons Tail", 318 curves in 11 miles. nuts.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #2157
DreEzed

Well the owner of the corolla is pending trade with Duffman's zenki s14 which is really sick and owner of the corolla Mike is really cool so I told him to come down to the thursday meet. He was the Original owner of my 86 what a coincidence.

Also wrote a note for some dudez S14 that I see frequently so hopefully he comes by. Hes got some stuff done to it and its nicely modded.

So we may have 2 s14's to the pack!

Man I need me a turbo!!

Yo , Heath yeah the guy lives by Tony like pretty close I think. Hope all is goin well out there. How's being a FAJA
Old 04-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #2158
M [ ] T Ll R l< 49
Zilvia Member

DAMN Thats Alot Of Fuken Turnes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT HEATH!

*edit*
Edmo u Do need A Turbo! So Do I...Matter Of Fact I Need 2.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #2159
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by M [ ] T Ll R l< 49 View Post
Damn Haven't Been On here for A While
Alright Edmo Seen You The Other Day....uhhhh Dude That Wagon Looks Sick! (as In Dope, Im A Wagon Guy) If U Want It Shit Get it Its Still Selling!

[@THeokaYsLider] What Else... Come Down to The Meet Ill Be There Thurs. My bro Go A Ticket the Last Time We Went...Stupid Cop that Comes In there Selling The DP.

Im Looking For My Shell 240....Yea Boy!!!!! Ima Fix It Up Sell It Than Twin Turbo My Wagon!!!! Dream Come True! hahahahaha

Lol, I almost took you..... if I didn't mis shift. PFFTTT KA-T my azz whole. Just playin.

Maybe if we get enough people we could go plan and do something.
Stop bein broke.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:01 AM   #2160
M [ ] T Ll R l< 49
Zilvia Member

DUDE I AM NOT BROKE ANYMORE ! FINALLY IM BUYING U GUYS ANIMAL STYLE FRIES!
Or a Shake.
What U Guys Wanna Do? Cruise? Dinner And A Movie lol jk
Plan Something Edmo Im Down!