Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #2101
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Uhh...

I think they were free if you bought something.

But who knows, don't quote me on anything. Just how I would see it from a business perspective. Not much to gain just giving shit out for free.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:46 PM   #2102
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsknit View Post
Are the tie rod spacers still free? If so, how much would shipping be to 98052? thanks.
im pretty sure they are free if you end up buying something from MAX.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:02 AM   #2103
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
dan can i get the price for S13 coilovers shipped 45801....

just trying to see if the price is diff b/c i have moved ....
Old 09-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #2104
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
do you have fc3s coilovers in stock?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #2105
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey dan, any updates on the "flex cobra?"

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 09-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #2106
nvrplzd240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud ofnvrplzd240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nvrplzd240
Hey Dan could I get a price for

Subframe spacers
MAX magnetic oil pan drain plug
MAX spin turn knob (polished aluminum or max orange, depending on stock)
7mm tie rod angle spacers

shipped to 47304?

Thanks.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #2107
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
toe rods almost here>?
Old 09-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #2108
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
payment sent on s13 coils
thanks again
dan and dave
-los
Old 09-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #2109
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsknit View Post
Are the tie rod spacers still free? If so, how much would shipping be to 98052? thanks.
Yes just like it says on the OP

FREE 7mm tie rod angle spacers in stock!
More details here: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=190168

The shipping to you is $8.30 or free shipping if we throw it in the box with something else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
dan can i get the price for S13 coilovers shipped 45801....
$1075
just trying to see if the price is diff b/c i have moved ....
$1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed_racerx View Post
do you have fc3s coilovers in stock?
a crazy thing happened, the "anti drift" rx7 forum bought them all up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Hey dan, any updates on the "flex cobra?"
nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrplzd240 View Post
Hey Dan could I get a price for

Subframe spacers
MAX magnetic oil pan drain plug
MAX spin turn knob (polished aluminum or max orange, depending on stock)
7mm tie rod angle spacers

shipped to 47304?

Thanks.
$83 we have all colors in stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
toe rods almost here>?
Gen 2? as soon as customs finishes fondeling them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by los_inc View Post
payment sent on s13 coils
thanks again
dan and dave
-los
Got it, will send you tracking when they arrive.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #2110
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Any word on skid plates yet? If I'm going to buy coilovers I'm going to buy the RUCAs and skid plate, too!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #2111
happy408
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
happy408 is making a name for him/her selfhappy408 is making a name for him/her selfhappy408 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hey dan are the coils in yet?
Old 09-08-2008, 10:47 PM   #2112
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy408 View Post

msglngth
Old 09-09-2008, 11:28 AM   #2113
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
sent payment.......
tension rods
Old 09-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #2114
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Any word on skid plates yet? If I'm going to buy coilovers I'm going to buy the RUCAs and skid plate, too!
I need to check up on those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy408 View Post
not yet... friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris300zr View Post

msglngth
Quote:
Not yet... friday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
sent payment.......
tension rods
got it... and I love you
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:46 PM   #2115
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Of course, as always, if you have any tiddlywinks or doodads, feel free to send them to me too
Old 09-09-2008, 03:22 PM   #2116
flamebag16
BANNED

flamebag16 will become famous soon enoughflamebag16 will become famous soon enoughflamebag16 will become famous soon enough
for s14 Camber arm, Straight Toe rod, Traction Rod, Tension rod
shipped to 78736
Old 09-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #2117
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
ostrich burger and a root beer float shipped to 92111?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:14 AM   #2118
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Dan few more Questions :

are the s13 and s14 RUCA the same?

do you have an estimate on how many skid plates you are getting in?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:07 PM   #2119
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamebag16 View Post
for s14 Camber arm, Straight Toe rod, Traction Rod, Tension rod
shipped to 78736
$785 Shipped to Austin... which was recently rated #1 drinking town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l20bdime View Post
ostrich burger and a root beer float shipped to 92111?
UMMMM how about $8 Tommy Gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
Dan few more Questions :

are the s13 and s14 RUCA the same?

do you have an estimate on how many skid plates you are getting in?
The rucas are the same.

The skid plates coiming in are spoken for... sorry.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #2120
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

News from the www.poweredbymax.net new products forum: MAX subframe solid risers

We are currently developing another specialty item for lowered cars from Parts Shop MAX.

As an alternative to 8 piece subframe spacers which stiffen the OEM bushing, and the 8 piece solid subframe bushings currently available now, we will offer a 4 piece set of subframe solid risers made of CNC aluminum. The subframe risers slip in similarly to (but easier than) solid bushing set which requires the OEM bushings to be torched, cut or pressed out as seen below. One piece will slip into each corner, installed from the bottom because the top of our solid part is flush with the top of the subframe itself without any collar or protrusions which will press the subframe to the chassis, up about a half inch from its previous position to assist proper geometry in lowered cars while stiffening the chassis better than other options available today. We are targeting the $100 price point, we'll see if its possible when production is complete.

Some shots of the OEM bushing removal that you could do in your garage.

If you can manage to get it pressed out its cleaner!

We took the liberty of gusseting some suspension mounting points, and adding a sexy color to the subframe while it was out.

CAD drawing of the part being produced now:

I'll be sure to post updates after install and testing!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #2121
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Got in today. Shipping was quick as hell. I love the E-brake button it makes using the e-brake to initiate sooooo much easier. And the magnetic oil drain plug has a super magnet on it that's like amazing.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #2122
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Price for 10 and 15 mm s13 wheel spacers, heim joint shiftknob, and turn knob shipped to 90034...thanx!

And I got your camber arms back in december....shipping was great until customs had to slow shit down. But great and quick responses and updates on product. PBM FTMFW!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:21 AM   #2123
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
subframe spacers shipped to 93311 please
Old 09-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #2124
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
Got in today. Shipping was quick as hell. I love the E-brake button it makes using the e-brake to initiate sooooo much easier. And the magnetic oil drain plug has a super magnet on it that's like amazing.
Thanks for the feedback!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Price for 10 and 15 mm s13 wheel spacers, heim joint shiftknob, and turn knob shipped to 90034...thanx!
And I got your camber arms back in december....shipping was great until customs had to slow shit down. But great and quick responses and updates on product. PBM FTMFW!!!!
1 set 10mm, 1 set 15mm? 4 or 5 lug?
Should be $237 shipped for everything
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markyboi View Post
subframe spacers shipped to 93311 please
$60 shipped
Old 09-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #2125
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
FC3S angle kit?
Old 09-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #2126
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

updates?

msglngth
Old 09-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #2127
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
FC3S angle kit?
we already tested our nissan based parts on the FC knuckle, and its just a completely different situation so we have a completely new design on the drawing board for the FC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris300zr View Post
updates?
msglngth
None yet but you will be the first to know.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #2128
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
mmmm. cant wait for the subframe things! my axles, geometry, and i are also going to love this.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:02 PM   #2129
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
so the toe rods come in??
Old 09-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #2130
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Hey, Dan

Installed the SUBFRAME AND DIFF BUSHING REINFORCEMENTS !!!

Picture on your site dont wont somehow but here.. if anyone want to see it close up also RECOMMAND this for you Nissan or Toyota!!! it eliminate common wheel hop problem and CHEAP upgrade that ALL of you need it!! he he

Closed Thread