Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-27-2007, 12:12 PM   #2101
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It's a T3/T04 turbo 50/63 I believe. So you'll need a t3 flange.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2007, 12:59 PM   #2102
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
hope the turbo works for you. and dougle what color are them sideskirts? and which ones are they?
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 05:48 PM   #2103
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
uhhh wait, you have the turbo now? Where do I find out what an RB20 turbo is? Search no worky.

Sideskirts are sold, but I have another set more like Kouki skirts, that I just have to go pick up. I don't know the color. Do you want them?
Old 01-27-2007, 06:53 PM   #2104
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
No I do not have the turbo. I looked at it before. What kind of turbo does your rb20 have?

K.Y. Gordon won't refund me my money. John said he would give you a hand job if you neg rep him.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...10#post1208110
Old 01-27-2007, 07:30 PM   #2105
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
i want black zenki s14 sideskirts, thats if i buy them befoe i buy my aero kit. my friedn is spossed to hook it up for cheap i was just curious bout the skirts.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #2106
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
well this is out of the talk above...but who was the white 97-98 (i think they said it was auto, not sure though)rockin the jack in the box antenna ball?? just wanted to know who it was ^_^V
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:59 PM   #2107
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14
well this is out of the talk above...but who was the white 97-98 (i think they said it was auto, not sure though)rockin the jack in the box antenna ball?? just wanted to know who it was ^_^V
azndummie ?
Old 01-27-2007, 11:38 PM   #2108
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14

Yeah, that was Mike, azndummie on here.

James, negative rep applyed where necessary. More will come. Let the bashing begin!
Old 01-27-2007, 11:48 PM   #2109
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle
Yeah, that was Mike, azndummie on here.

James, negative rep applyed where necessary. More will come. Let the bashing begin!

oh ok thanks ^_^

oh and i hope you guys arent talking about me when you said neg rep applyed where necessary
Old 01-27-2007, 11:56 PM   #2110
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
haha no, to the dude that Jung918 last posted about
Old 01-27-2007, 11:56 PM   #2111
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

no read Jung's post
Old 01-28-2007, 12:21 AM   #2112
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

dang...i shouldve read..my bad..its getting a little later than i thought..haha
Old 01-28-2007, 12:28 AM   #2113
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

it's ok, but give him negative rep.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:51 AM   #2114
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

gots yo back james!
Old 01-28-2007, 07:40 AM   #2115
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
gots yo back james!

shes a badass bodyguard yo!!!!
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:18 AM   #2116
Jung918
Post Whore!

I neg his ass atleast 3 times and he is still in the green. Conspiracy theory?
Old 01-28-2007, 10:05 AM   #2117
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nik_sm0k3
shes a badass bodyguard yo!!!!
Yup don't mess with the Ness. I negg'd ky jelly yesterday. I'll neg him again.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:25 AM   #2118
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
rep crew is at it again
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 12:14 PM   #2119
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
so last night i drove to san diego with a friend to pick up my dads truck. and on the way some sl 500 was driving kinda aggressive so i thought i would put him in his place. find out its 2 chicks driving and being kinda crazy i think they were a bit older but anywayz so i see them try to fly by me a couple times and just gun it to pass them. nothing stupid. after slowing down after one of the second run i see something flying up behind me and im thinking someone else wants a piece of me? ends up its a chp haha and he throws on his lights and im freaked out then he passes me and goes after the chick cuz they seem to be maybe tipsy so she gets pulled over in the left lane and im going 60mph at this point scared out of my ass thinking im gonna get pulled too and it seems like he wanted that cuz he was slowing in front of me while pulling her to the right then after she got over he left the shoulder for a split second to get me but then just went back and stopped. so yeah that was not a nice experience last night.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:30 PM   #2120
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

lol, trying to pull a slick move and get both of you. . . haha what a loser. You know the story about when you try and chase two rabits. . . (rabbits? sp)

dang out of rep
Old 01-28-2007, 04:52 PM   #2121
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
everytime i try to neg ky i get this

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice

i even went to different threads and still keep getting that
Old 01-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #2122
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

lol at this:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=132119
Old 01-28-2007, 10:49 PM   #2123
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle

haha i can see someone was a little bored
Old 01-28-2007, 11:32 PM   #2124
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

yep, I was really bored. That was fun, though lol.

Old 01-28-2007, 11:44 PM   #2125
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

dang..you mustve been reallly bored~ hahaha that picture looks funny
Old 01-29-2007, 12:06 AM   #2126
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
No I do not have the turbo. I looked at it before. What kind of turbo does your rb20 have?

K.Y. Gordon won't refund me my money. John said he would give you a hand job if you neg rep him.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...10#post1208110

I can give rep again!!! Negative rep given where required. . .
Old 01-29-2007, 12:12 AM   #2127
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA
Old 01-29-2007, 12:13 AM   #2128
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

lol yeah, I got that from someone else on here, so I won't take the credit.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:15 AM   #2129
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

dood as soon as i saw that i busted out laughing +rep for making me laugh!
Old 01-29-2007, 02:52 AM   #2130
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
LOL @ the nico thread. I can't believe they didn't take down the "Im going to rape you" pic yet.
::lollercaust::
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote