Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:55 PM   #2071
Mr Fist9
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Mr Fist9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Finally Figured out Photo sharing in this game

^Notice the Skid marks from the future ahead of the car

Mr Fist9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 12:33 AM   #2072
ZFan92

ZFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
so does this game totally pwn Forza 3 or what?

i have only played forza 3 and nfs shift and i think forza is just awesome!
ZFan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:16 AM   #2073
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
my horn button is L3, so pretty much whenever i turn my car honks. pretty funny
Old 01-06-2011, 01:22 AM   #2074
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFan92 View Post

I've always hated forza because you can't steer a car lock to lock. On some tight technical course, you literally have to slow down to 2mph to make turns because the stinking steering wheel will only rotate 45 degrees.

That and the tracks weren't very photo realistic. They were liberal interpretations of their real life counterparts.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:38 AM   #2075
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
just drifted 'til the tank went out. lol.

i'm sleepy :P
Old 01-06-2011, 02:58 AM   #2076
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
i havent been on much online..still trying to kill the seasonal events and Aspec
Old 01-06-2011, 08:29 AM   #2077
Mr Fist9
Leaky Injector

Quote:

Gran Turismo 5 definitely has its advantages over Forza. The driving is wonderful, the visuals are beautiful. The same could be said about Forza. Forza's car modification and Tuning is much better then GT5. The livery editor alone in Forza is worth millions. Just the basic UI of Forza and menus is much better in Forza. When you first play GT5 (if your like me) you wander around looking for what to do and how to do. The 1000 Cars is very neat. But once you discover how bad most of them look (Standard Cars) you see how theres 1000 Cars. Forza had about 500 after additions, and each car is highly detailed. If your sick of Forza and want something new to do go ahead and get this game, the driving will just blow you away.

End Rant
Old 01-06-2011, 09:07 AM   #2078
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
God damn! Lolz @ 49 seconds...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wjc5bSx5VY&feature
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #2079
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Quote:
...i have only played forza 3 and nfs shift and i think forza is just awesome!
cant belive you based your conclusion next to nfs shift.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
my horn button is L3, so pretty much whenever i turn my car honks. pretty funny
thats never happened to me. i love honking at people when i drift around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fist9 View Post
Gran Turismo 5 definitely has its advantages over Forza. The driving is wonderful, the visuals are beautiful. The same could be said...End Rant
major agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
God damn! Lolz @ 49 seconds...
haha! i'd believe that.

Last edited by DP-AE86; 01-06-2011 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: deleted duplicate YT link
DP-AE86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #2080
rb20240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
rb20240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I just got the game a few days ago. Can't wait to get internet to race you guys.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:50 AM   #2081
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
[QUOTE=DP-AE86;3814776]cant belive you based your conclusion next to nfs shift.......

I actually kinda have compared them. Nfs shift doesnt have many cars but they did good jobs on the interior and exterior of the cars. and i love how when you do lose weight and more interior pieces disappear and then you can get the roll bar in there and actually see it... Like theres things on nfs shift that i wish were on gt5.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #2082
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
I actually kinda have compared them. Nfs shift doesnt have many cars but they did good jobs on the interior and exterior of the cars. and i love how when you do lose weight and more interior pieces disappear and then you can get the roll bar in there and actually see it... Like theres things on nfs shift that i wish were on gt5.
ah! that part i did not know. all i got around to in nfs was game play from going to friends homes and stuff and i wasnt too thrilled about it as compared to forza 3 and GT5. but comparing to other recent nfs games i like it.

all games to their own , yes?
Old 01-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #2083
Mr Fist9
Leaky Injector

I got a Standard S15 99' Anyone who wants it say now. Its free just bought it for the Lighting Yellow Paint. If you have some paint and want to offer it for the Car thats good too.

Also they finally updated the Online Dealership
Old 01-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #2084
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
ah! that part i did not know. all i got around to in nfs was game play from going to friends homes and stuff and i wasnt too thrilled about it as compared to forza 3 and GT5. but comparing to other recent nfs games i like it.

all games to their own , yes?
Yeah its not comparable to fore and gt5 .. those games are like the ultimate racing simulator games... nfs games generally are for personalizing. But shift i think was a real break through for the realistic driving type. I liked the fact that when you crashed your vision gets blurry and some times you can hear your heart beat after crashing.. the damage was better IMO because body parts would actually come off. But.. there were only about 50 cars i believe so it was easy for them to make every thing down to the small details like they have in that game... Other than that i would choose GT5 over any other racing game.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #2085
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Had fun playing online yesterday with some of you guys. I had kind of gotten tired of playing aspec. But online is always fun.
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #2086
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousCesar! View Post
Had fun playing online yesterday with some of you guys. I had kind of gotten tired of playing aspec. But online is always fun.
was that when we did nurburg at night with kouki-mnster?
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:00 PM   #2087
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
Yeah its not comparable to fore and gt5 .. those games are like the ultimate racing simulator games... nfs games generally are for personalizing. But shift i think was a real break through for the realistic driving type. I liked the fact that when you crashed your vision gets blurry and some times you can hear your heart beat after crashing.. the damage was better IMO because body parts would actually come off. But.. there were only about 50 cars i believe so it was easy for them to make every thing down to the small details like they have in that game... Other than that i would choose GT5 over any other racing game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousCesar! View Post
funnnn minus the grip battles. i suck at anything using racing tires...
never ran the nsx on the nurb before and i'm surprised i did decent with it. curbs are a nightmare though. i get on it i spin.
and never rand it n SS5 which i thought i've done that before. i definitely need a wing on the NSX to complete that track without effing up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLove View Post
was that when we did nurburg at night with kouki-mnster?
yush!
Old 01-06-2011, 08:29 PM   #2088
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
GT-R ftw ^_^

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #2089
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_monstr View Post
GT-R ftw ^_^
random question but are you on vipstylecars.com?
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #2090
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
porsche drifting racing softs on SS5 ftw
Old 01-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #2091
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I'm i the only one that is extremely disappointed in the lack of tracks for this game? I've had the game since Christmas and i'm bored as fuck with it already. It's the same shit over and over.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:43 AM   #2092
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I'm i the only one that is extremely disappointed in the lack of tracks for this game? I've had the game since Christmas and i'm bored as fuck with it already. It's the same shit over and over.

Welcome to EVERY VIDEO GAME EVER.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:20 AM   #2093
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLove View Post
random question but are you on vipstylecars.com?
No sir, never heard of it...But now im curious =)

Old 01-07-2011, 01:38 AM   #2094
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Killer, weenee, kouki_monstr, and visciousceasar were gettin owned in a grip race on ss5. 500 somthin hp limit.

BY ME lol jk. it was a good race
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:44 AM   #2095
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

its true... I won the first race with my R33, then you came in and my R33 had bad understeer all of a sudden. No excuses tho =P not like you beat my R35 >=)

Old 01-07-2011, 02:37 AM   #2096
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
for sure. we should have run different classes for races. it was super fun racing with the hp cap. we should do that more often.

Yea btw u r unbearable in your r35. Im gettin close and closer. To your 50.4xx

Last edited by Marcus; 01-07-2011 at 02:01 PM..
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:51 AM   #2097
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Hey, is it just me or is Costa del Amalfi from GT4 missing from this game? I really loved that course!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQbck1z485E&feature

What other GT4/GT3 courses are missing?
Old 01-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #2098
Darkvillin
Leaky Injector

Darkvillin is an unknown quantity at this point
im really not a fan of cote d'azure... and why not add ebizu?
Old 01-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #2099
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvillin View Post
im really not a fan of cote d'azure... and why not add ebizu?
I wasn't talking about Cote D'Azure... I was talking about Costa Di Amalfi. Two different courses. However, they are nearby each other in real life.

You guys who don't like Cote D'Azure make me scratch my head and question your racing pedigree. You realize what that course is, right? It's Monaco, the most famous Formula 1 track there is. Silly drift kids... smh.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:32 AM   #2100
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
monaco is a glamorous race i love it..
if it was a new track today, it wouldnt be allowed due to safety restrictions and it is a tough track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_it_LDxxIKY