Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #181
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
So whose car was this?
I likeded it.

SHARKERIOcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #182
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
Fatboy Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Fatboy Garage
Yes sorry about the delay, is Monday so alot stuff need to go out today lol!!

here is all the picture I took, sorry if I missed anyone car, cause I was running around in the lot the whole day.

enjoy!

Godspeed Project TA 240(S14)

Our Showroom display

Meet

Group Shot~ once again Thank you !!

Fatboy Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #183
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTBALLSJOHNSON View Post
godspeed- good luck and godspeed to those who think this shop can throw a car meet cooler than their products.
Thanks, we will have better product in the near future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Wow, I predicted the future.
Im sorry but I think im getting old, but what is this picture regarding to the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
... So they run Godspeed parts. Makes sense.
Yes correct, our TA 240 is going to test out during sometime this week to get final setting, if you have time you can stop by SOW or BOW(I forgot) and check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspeedm View Post
BTW, Ken, if you pre- register a certain nmber of cars, next time only let THOSE cars into the lot. I know I was pre-registered, but it seemed like that didn't matter. everyone just rolled in and parked. Just some input for next time.
Yes it was RSVP, but cause we change the day from the 6th to 13th so some of the people didnt show up, so I ended letting everyone to come in and have them park inside the lot, and also I was trying to see how many car we can fit in the lot as well, but seem like more than 20cars+ Show car can park inside the lot, but what do you think john? I really need some suggestion.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiperuvian View Post
i don't know who said all the cars were "janky"...from what i see from the pics they look fine jeez lol. and their new warehouse looks much better than the little hole in the wall godspeed had before that
Little Hole lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by klrbee7 View Post
i missed out on this meet. nice cars ! !

dont worry, we will have a meet hopefully during summer , maybe we will have Bikini girl here too lol
Old 03-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #184
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Btw regarding the YD and Eric issue, I hope this wont come in to our meet thread

Thanks everyone

Ken,S
Old 03-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #185
jeffwiggins
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
jeffwiggins will become famous soon enoughjeffwiggins will become famous soon enoughjeffwiggins will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
the meet was sick lots of nice cars and average cars...... **** VERBAL EDIT ****

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 03-16-2010 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: Nonsense will Stop
jeffwiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #186
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Garage View Post
Btw regarding the YD and Eric issue, I hope this wont come in to our meet thread

Thanks everyone

Ken,S

If you look at the people posting.
Many members in the Nissan and Zilvia community have issue with YouDrift.

Please don't make false statements.
To say its between me and YD would do me to much credit.
YD has made themselves an issue with everyone.

and Jeff
take that $20 an hour for drifting.
and save it.
and you have enough to go to the track every other month like everyone else.

I havent towed my car once in 4 years and have done over 50 events at certified racetracks.
Would love to see you out there.

just think, 3rd gear is possible!!!!!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #187
jeffwiggins
Zilvia Junkie

jeffwiggins will become famous soon enoughjeffwiggins will become famous soon enoughjeffwiggins will become famous soon enough
its hard to drive a state reffed car to a track day and i no 3rd gear is possible thats the gear i hit the str8 manji at adams but its whatever there are great drifters at adams so u dont have to say anything about adams in bad terms . . . .
Old 03-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #188
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
hey i just realized something...all this drama and no one mentioned the FOOD! how was it? cuz i didn't see a grill or smoke from a grill in the pics
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:26 AM   #189
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaperformance View Post
Castro, seriously why cant you guys act like adults, this is godspeeds thread not a whine about eddie and you drift thread. Eddie come one man you both have more sense then this, no one whats to hear your guys crap, just let ken have a good time and those who enjoy their products, why do you guys have to come talk crap all the time, if you dont like there stuff fine, but done talk shit cause for every 1 person that doesnt like it there are 50 that love it, and honestly, we dont give a shit about your opinion we have our own. ken runs a business, and he makes product and thousands use it and love it, but when you guys pull shit like this, it hurts his business, which is his way to take care of himself and his family, now im sure you wouldnt want someone screwing with the way you take care of your family, so respect that and take your whining elsewhere. you can think what you want about there product but just so you know, everyone saying its knock off crap, blah blah blah, just so you know odi just won Vegas Pro Am running godspeed suspension parts and turbo parts so apparently they work, and perform.
See, this is the problem.

You are complaining that I made a post in this thread that stated an opinion.

then you go and attack me and expect me to just ignore it???

READ MY POST !!!
I am talking about GodSpeed the entire time!!
I reference Eddie when talking about Kens business.

I actually am completely supporting GodSpeed and praising it!!

but you didnt read my post or are just to ignorant to understand it.

Ken does care about peoples opinions, hes a business owner and smart enough to not make dumb comments like you did with your "we dont give a shit about your opinion we have our own."
Cause he does.

My post was a statement to Ken that YouDrift is hurting his business.
Probably something he is realizing since he PM'd me about it and youdrift and eddie.

No one is trying to mess with Ken.
We actually have a thread in the Premium Member section where several people have voiced their apathy for the guy and really feel sorry that Eddie has basically slandered his product and posably his chances of being a success.

Just so you know, I dont give a fuck who won Pro Am on what.
why would you even post that??
dumb.

And If you think that YouDrift and Eddie arent ruining Kens chances of success, look above^^^

I have absolutely nothing to do with those post.
YD and Eddie like to tell Ken that "Eric Castro" has an issue with YD.
But as I explained to Ken in PM, its not me.
Look above.
I am one of many.
As far as GodSpeed and YD are connected, Ken will never have a chance on this forum.
And I am sure its gonna start to bleed over to NICO soon too.

And that is what my first post was saying.

Ken needs these forums, so he can sell 240sx products.
Because a group of 50 kids that never leave the go kart track they drift on isnt gonna feed his family.

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 03-16-2010 at 04:20 PM..
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #190
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Enough Already!

I believe all points have been Validated.

This is GodSpeed's Meet Thread. NOT YD vs. The World!

I will clean this thread Up, If there is ONE MORE POST about Someone's Hurt Feelings Because someone Shit in your Morning Cereal, Then you WILL be PINKED for 1 MONTH Minimum.

And if that does not Stop it, I will LOCK this thread and Each to come, till you Understand!!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 03-16-2010 at 09:16 AM..
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #191
dmaperformance

Trader Rating: (0)
dmaperformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im sorry ken that my team couldn't make your meet, but we ran Vegas Drift Pro am, the whole team took top 8 with a first place finish from odi, we are also running top drift this sunday will get many pictures for you, thanks for supporting us, SoCal SliderZ are doin it big this year...
dmaperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #192
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiperuvian View Post
hey i just realized something...all this drama and no one mentioned the FOOD! how was it? cuz i didn't see a grill or smoke from a grill in the pics
You're right! The food was good...non stop! And noz to keep you going and going! Lol

Danger Ken! Your quite the photgrapher dude. So that weapon you were carrying around was put to good use Haha

Summer time eh? Can't wait! I'd like to donate 3 girls in bikinis for this one!

mod can you please also edit erics post vulgarly insulting a member? I think you missed over it.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #193
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Please Site which Reference you are talking about..

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #194
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaperformance View Post
Im sorry ken that my team couldn't make your meet, but we ran Vegas Drift Pro am, the whole team took top 8 with a first place finish from odi, we are also running top drift this sunday will get many pictures for you, thanks for supporting us, SoCal SliderZ are doin it big this year...
that good to hear!! looking forward to see the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKERIOcoupe View Post
You're right! The food was good...non stop! And noz to keep you going and going! Lol

Danger Ken! Your quite the photographer dude. So that weapon you were carrying around was put to good use Haha

Summer time eh? Can't wait! I'd like to donate 3 girls in bikinis for this one!

mod can you please also edit erics post vulgarly insulting a member? I think you missed over it.
lol......if you have a D90 everyone can be photographer as long as is in the Auto Mode hahaha....

Donate 3 girl with bikinis lol....I look forward to that man!!!
Old 03-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #195
jeffwiggins
Zilvia Junkie

ill second on the food........ yum haha
Old 03-16-2010, 03:15 PM   #196
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ken, Sam and Chung... you hosted a very chill and laid back event... i couldn't have thought of another way to spend my Saturday...

Thank you so much for the BBQ too... my g/f and I liked the pickled onions... made the burgers and hotdog even more tasty.

Your showroom floor is pretty impressive... i wonder now how much better it would look after your are done displaying more of your parts...

I have to say for the price you sell your parts, the quality appears to be up to standards... I actually wouldn't mind testing them out in one of my cars...

Thanks again for a wonderful Saturday afternoon...
Old 03-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #197
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

lol......if you have a D90 everyone can be photographer as long as is in the Auto Mode hahaha....

Donate 3 girl with bikinis lol....I look forward to that man!!!

haha, still good dude i'm gonna photoshop myself in the group one dammit!! haha

Hey Hey Ray!!
lol
Good to see you again!

see you all on the flip side!
Old 03-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #198
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
sorry i couldn't make it. looks like fun, i had carne all ready too...was just to busy on saturday
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #199
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
same here i had to work =/

that roll-away sr engine bay with the fmic is pretty cool! shows what you are buying and how it fits, what a great idea
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #200
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
I love godspeed!
Old 03-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #201
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
I'm glad your event went well KEN. I believe I met you picking up my cage. When 626 drift starts their competitions back up, I'm sure we can work out some sponsor stuff to help godspeed get a little more promoted than what eric and I run.

Eric, I feel your pain.

Let me know when the next meet is, and as long as there isn't a track day, I'll try and bring out all 626 staff, and our drivers. I'll help promote you guys since you have already done me a favor.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:51 AM   #202
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
I'm glad your event went well KEN. I believe I met you picking up my cage. When 626 drift starts their competitions back up, I'm sure we can work out some sponsor stuff to help godspeed get a little more promoted than what eric and I run.

Eric, I feel your pain.

Let me know when the next meet is, and as long as there isn't a track day, I'll try and bring out all 626 staff, and our drivers. I'll help promote you guys since you have already done me a favor.
Great!!! How was the cage? actually I want to contact 626 drift couple week ago but I just havent have time to talk to you guys yet, whenever you guys have time you can stop by at our shop and we can work something out!!

Thanks

Ken,S
Old 03-18-2010, 11:06 AM   #203
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Great!!! How was the cage? actually I want to contact 626 drift couple week ago but I just havent have time to talk to you guys yet, whenever you guys have time you can stop by at our shop and we can work something out!!

Thanks

Ken,S
with track this past weekend, I didn't have time to put it in, I just removed all the carpet and sound deadening, so that cage should be in this week. I'll get in touch with all the other 626 guys, and I'll be in contact with you.

on a side note, it looks legit. I am going to need a "header" for my KA soon, let me know when you guys get around to making one. I can hear my exhaust manifold hiss at me! lol
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:12 AM   #204
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews

Priceless.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:22 AM   #205
91drftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Thumbs up

all n all this meet turned out good,great food,drinks, weather and no drama.... looking forward to the next one

thanks to all the godspeed staff for hosting a great meet and for their support to our team Drift Mob

i support godspeed 100%
91drftr is offline   Reply With Quote