Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 01:49 PM   #181
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Phaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
hey young gun, if you dont mind i'd like to get this done if they roll down here to your house.. i'm located in glendale and it'll be more convenient to take my car there to sf valley than over to their place.. just let me know cost and date. i'm 99% sure i'll go if they come down here.. thanks guys!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #182
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDalbert View Post
can u get me the list of people by Sunday

and

FREE TODAY AFTER 4PM
this next coming weekend? Yeah i'll try to get the list to you by the end of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze*2_Mizzark View Post
hey young gun, if you dont mind i'd like to get this done if they roll down here to your house.. i'm located in glendale and it'll be more convenient to take my car there to sf valley than over to their place.. just let me know cost and date. i'm 99% sure i'll go if they come down here.. thanks guys!
Sweeeet, thats 3 confirmed already.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #183
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sounds good!!!

FREE at 4pm today!!

pm me asap!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #184
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
AWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Yeah I understand that you would have to start early.

Would a weekend be best? Let me know when you guys are free next i'll get a list together.
im free this sunday hopefully the 2nd roller comes in by then.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #185
punk138
Zilvia Addict

punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
hear that ladies and gentlemen? free sunday so come and get your fenders rolled or pulled by us!!!

pm for appointments!

thanks

Last edited by punk138; 08-21-2008 at 01:10 AM..
Old 08-18-2008, 06:17 PM   #186
Ineedparts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Ineedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
You are all a bunch of lucky ass holes
Old 08-19-2008, 01:02 AM   #187
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
AMAZING work.. definitely go to these guys to get your fenders rolled

PMing you guys pics so you can have em all together in one post
Old 08-19-2008, 01:02 AM   #188
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
double post oops
Old 08-19-2008, 01:07 AM   #189
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

AWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisonrox View Post
AMAZING work.. definitely go to these guys for fender rolling

PMing you guys pics so you can get them all up in one post.
wow that was fast, cool man thanx, hey Al called you about your tools right? I'll drop those off to you when we head out.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:12 AM   #190
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

yeah, they called me.. i'm still looking at my car! haha
Old 08-19-2008, 03:13 AM   #191
punk138
Zilvia Addict

pics are up. pm's sent.

thanks again ellisonrox! rep for you!

"one love"

"i love you too!"

lmao

Old 08-19-2008, 12:07 PM   #192
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

how about that bomb wheel fitment i now have?

mm MMM bitch!

Old 08-19-2008, 12:34 PM   #193
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisonrox View Post
how about that bomb wheel fitment i now have?

mm MMM bitch!

how about some better day time pics
Old 08-19-2008, 03:17 PM   #194
punk138
Zilvia Addict

bump time.....
Old 08-20-2008, 01:09 PM   #195
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

send it to the top
Old 08-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #196
punk138
Zilvia Addict

SOOOOOO were free today.

open spot so hit me up!

Old 08-21-2008, 01:34 AM   #197
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

tomorrow I'm free from 4pm on forth
Old 08-21-2008, 03:00 AM   #198
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Open sunday all day for you weekend only Zilvians!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #199
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

k i tried to get some appropriate before/after shots

before:

after:

again..

before:

after:

and one more time

before:

after:

keep up the good work, guys!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:45 AM   #200
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

weekend is free, we might be able to do some traveling if requested
Old 08-22-2008, 02:54 AM   #201
punk138
Zilvia Addict

finally washed her huh? lol

dude that new stance is sooo sick!!

its beyond sick, its "ill"

thanks for the pics...
Old 08-22-2008, 08:25 AM   #202
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
i noticed in your first post you said relief cuts make rolling difficult, so are you saying they are not necessary to avoid binding the metal on a serious pull?
Old 08-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #203
knsxlunatyk
BANNED

knsxlunatyk has a spectacular aura aboutknsxlunatyk has a spectacular aura aboutknsxlunatyk has a spectacular aura aboutknsxlunatyk has a spectacular aura aboutknsxlunatyk has a spectacular aura aboutknsxlunatyk has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77 View Post
i noticed in your first post you said relief cuts make rolling difficult, so are you saying they are not necessary to avoid binding the metal on a serious pull?
Just curious, would not having relief cuts be the reason why my rear fenders wouldn't pull much on my s14? Only pulled very very slightly
Old 08-22-2008, 01:16 PM   #204
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knsxlunatyk View Post
Just curious, would not having relief cuts be the reason why my rear fenders wouldn't pull much on my s14? Only pulled very very slightly
I yours where difficult to pull at my house was because that pin broke on my roller so i wasn't getting the leverage i needed, Ill stop by your pad next time i go to Long beach and give you the desired pull with the new roller.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:21 PM   #205
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77 View Post
not sure what u mean by binding

relief cuts give us an un even surface/ non solid lip to work with,

you will also see dimpled where the cuts where made on a serious pull pull

do to the fact that there is no support on the roller in certain sections where the metal was cut

don't know if that made sense
Old 08-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #206
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knsxlunatyk View Post
cotter pin! thats the name of it ! it broke
Old 08-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #207
punk138
Zilvia Addict

check out our new roller coming in soon!

we shall be making that trip to lbc and san fernando valley soon!

so be ready...

YoungGun and xkamikazestormx i hope you guys will have your list of people ready by then....
Old 08-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #208
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

free today pm me if interested
Old 08-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #209
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

justr got done with 1 ready for 2
Old 08-25-2008, 12:39 PM   #210
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

anyone need rolling this week
Closed Thread