Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-23-2016, 12:37 PM   #181
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Good Lord ep 5 was very revealing. Lots of time-traveling mind-fuckery theories going on now.
Old 05-23-2016, 12:46 PM   #182
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Good Lord ep 5 was very revealing. Lots of time-traveling mind-fuckery theories going on now.
seriously i was mindblown had to watch it twice
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:14 PM   #183
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Everything is good except for Arya's storyline in Bravos. It is so dumb and boring and wastes ten minutes of each episode. I wish they would just kill Arya off. The Hound was the only good thing about her subplot and he is long gone.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:00 PM   #184
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Everything is good except for Arya's storyline in Bravos. It is so dumb and boring and wastes ten minutes of each episode. I wish they would just kill Arya off. The Hound was the only good thing about her subplot and he is long gone.
You sure about that?

ps, I hate when they introduce time-travel into story plot. I mean look what happened to Lost.

I liked the idea of being able to see the past without having any interaction with it (outside looking in), but then they started doing the "he heard me", "he saw me", "he touched me!!!" crap.
Old 05-24-2016, 01:47 AM   #185
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
You sure about that?
No one is ever sure who is really gone, but as he has not had any screen time, him being gone or gone gone is the same thing right now.
Jaqen H'ghar was also cool before in Arya's storyline as a mysterious assassin, but now he is just some annoying robe-wearing weirdo priest.

Bran will decide to stay in his visions to be with his mom and dad or end up bringing Ned back somehow.
Jon Snow will marry Daenerys, otherwise one of them has to die in the end (probably Daenerys). Even though they are siblings but that did not stop Targaryens from marrying each other before.
Shaggydog lives.
Just some wild guesses.

Too bad the Night's Watch did not try burning Jon's body after he died only to find out he may be flame retardant.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:31 AM   #186
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Something tells me that the three-eyed raven is future Bran, stuck in the present. The fool was harbored in one spot (can't walk anyway).

And agreed about Arya's arc being lame right now. Shit better start picking up quick.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:39 AM   #187
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Something tells me that the three-eyed raven is future Bran, stuck in the present. The fool was harbored in one spot (can't walk anyway).
That's an excellent theory, never thought of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Even though they are siblings but that did not stop Targaryens from marrying each other before.
If the whole R + L = J is true, then Daenarys would be Jon's aunt, not sister. Her brother is Jon's dad.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 01:48 PM   #188
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Last night's episode was arguably the best action-packed one of the series. So what's the "rumor" that Cersei is trying to figure out? I believe it was slightly addressed a couple episodes ago.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:42 PM   #189
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
The trampling sequence was absolutely suffocating. The way it was shot was just perfect. You could barely tell what were you looking at between the glimpses of light flashing between the bodies everywhere.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:04 AM   #190
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
So what's the "rumor" that Cersei is trying to figure out? I believe it was slightly addressed a couple episodes ago.

so it could be a few things reason why (slight tangent, bare with me) Jaime is the king slayer because he killed the mad king and stopped the wildfire since he the mad king was convinced he wouldn't die in the inferno (and wanted to burn kings landing and start fresh) maybe she is trying to find out if the wild fire is still under kings landing, or to figure out if khaleesi really has dragons or figuring out where the fuck the high sparrow came from like his past( claimed to be a septon and traveled througout the realm) as she states he came outta nowhere, maybe she trying to take him down! real question is what the hell is marjorie up too
Old 06-28-2016, 11:51 AM   #191
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Surprised nobody has commented on the season finale. Holy crap another great episode!
The music was awesome..Lady Mormont is my spirit animal.
Old 06-28-2016, 01:38 PM   #192
ellopuppet
Leaky Injector

ellopuppet is an unknown quantity at this point
It really was a good finale. I wasn't expecting lil king to jump out the window though and they didn't show anything to reveal that his mom knew. Mad king had the wild fire set perfect, so glad all them folks are dead.
ellopuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 04:02 PM   #193
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240meowth
I crapped myself and was confused about the "Tower of Joy". Then I read up on it and the fan theories.... mind = blown.
Old 06-28-2016, 11:22 PM   #194
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

R + L = J is true!

Jon Snow is the rightful heir to the throne. I hope Daenarys and Jon Snow marry, but that seems too easy (even if it's incest LOL). They would be unstoppable though.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

If you see the "SPOILER ALERT " and still read this post, it's not my fault.
Old 06-30-2016, 05:04 PM   #195
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Game of Thrones!!??

Daenarys has 3 Dragons, who is going to ride the other two?

Jon Snow and Tyrion? Hm.. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 05:10 PM   #196
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorite_flo View Post
Daenarys has 3 Dragons, who is going to ride the other two?

Jon Snow and Tyrion? Hm.. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean Jon Targaryen and Tyrion Targaryen?
Old 06-30-2016, 08:28 PM   #197
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Yeah, it only makes sense that Tyrion is Targaryen as well.

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 06-30-2016 at 10:26 PM..
Old 06-30-2016, 09:50 PM   #198
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
That would complete Rhaegar's need to complete the "three headed dragon".

Now the real question is did Rhaegar and Liliana Stark secretly get married to give validity to Jon Snow's right to the Iron Thrown.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:27 PM   #199
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Now the real question is did Rhaegar and Liliana Stark secretly get married to give validity to Jon Snow's right to the Iron Thrown.
I don't think it would matter if they were married or not? Jon being Rhaegar's son gives him immediate right to the throne.
Old 06-30-2016, 11:45 PM   #200
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
It would. If Jon Snow was a bastard, then Daenerys would have precedent over him. But if he were born not out of wed lock, then he would have a place in line before Daenerys.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:55 PM   #201
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Targaryens are known for having multiple wives. My bet is Jon Snow is the legitimate son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, and Tyrion is actually the bastard of The Mad King.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:07 AM   #202
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
It would. If Jon Snow was a bastard, then Daenerys would have precedent over him. But if he were born not out of wed lock, then he would have a place in line before Daenerys.
If he was truly a bastard, he wouldn't have any right to the throne, thus not needing any precedent from Daenarys. The fact that he's the son of the former king's son gives him precedent over Daenarys, since he's male, even if his mother wasn't the wife.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:58 AM   #203
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTRNTV View Post
The fact that he's the son of the former king's son gives him precedent over Daenarys, since he's male, even if his mother wasn't the wife.
Incorrect. If hes born out of wed-lock hes a bastard, plain and simple. Remember Gendry? He is Robert Baratheon's bastard, but he will never hold claim to the throne.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #204
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

EDIT: How come I can't delete this post?
Old 07-05-2016, 12:21 PM   #205
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Guesses:

Sansa will legitimize Jon, changing 'Snow' to 'Stark' as he'll be, on paper, the rightful heir to the Winterfell throne. He'll then, probably via a Bran reunion, learn about his true lineage and want his name changed to Targaryen, so he can be the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. Drama in the Stark family ensues.

Daenerys and Yara will hook up. A lot. Moar bewbs.

Daenerys' army will overtake King's Landing and Cersei will die a gruesome death via clutch kill from Arya (Cersei's on her kill list).

Because of the aforementioned Arya theory, this CAN suggest a reunion with Arya and the Hound before heading to King's Landing so we can see a fight to the death between the Hound and the Mountain aka Cleganebowl.

Bran will fuck up/change at least one thing in the past to alter a present/future story arc(s).
Old 07-05-2016, 11:17 PM   #206
Matej
Post Whore!

If they really want to mess with viewers in a Game of Thrones fashion, when the big conflict comes they should kill off all the favourite characters whom people expect to win, and then someone like Littlefinger will end up getting the throne.

Also, this was a neat Easter egg:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/eye-openi...191444928.html
Old 07-17-2017, 11:06 AM   #207
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
That cold open last night though.
I'm thinking "Walder Frey? They must be flashing back to the dinner before Arya killed him."
My girl is screaming "That's Arya!" and then she snatches the mask off and mercs everyone in the building. "Tell them that winter came for house Frey."
Coldest shit ever
If this is a spoiler to you, then you should not have clicked on this thread.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:00 PM   #208
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Man, as soon as I saw Walder's face fade into view, I knew that was Arya & she was about to kill every mufuka up in there...lol

But the scene with Sam cleaning all the shitpots was too much for me. And then, even his food was looking like the shit. I was like, C'mon bro...
Old 07-17-2017, 01:06 PM   #209
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Did you noticed jorah grabbed sam when handing the food out.... even asked about danys return.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:11 PM   #210
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
Did you noticed jorah grabbed sam when handing the food out.... even asked about danys return.
I think I missed the grab, but I was also drunk and will be re-watching tonight

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote