Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-18-2015, 08:07 AM   #2041
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...736#enlargeimg

Picked up this older style Apex single chamber Race Bov (first verison i believe the newer one had apexi written on top of it), Greddy type R equivalent as far as size. I have a Type R aswell, i had to jump on this. Excited to see the differences between the two since there isn't a proper video with a Aepxi Race bov anywhere.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2015, 08:12 AM   #2042
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by reallygood101 View Post
Someone help me get something on YAJ been waiting for this to come up for sale for months now and go figure they go up for sale rite after Jesse goes on his break if anybody can help me out that b dope please send me a PM if u can
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
hit up Jamel at FNLHVN.com (finalheaven)
I've bought many sets of wheels through him, and other random YAJ stuff as well. Reasonable fee, excellent communication and service
a little reading wouldn't kill you

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:11 PM   #2043
reallygood101
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
reallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
a little reading wouldn't kill you
haha dope didnt see the recent posts too much back reading sometimes
reallygood101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 12:47 PM   #2044
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Just picked up a C's shifter for $60 FUCK WITH ME
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 05:15 AM   #2045
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Just picked up a C's shifter for $60 FUCK WITH ME

Old 12-26-2015, 10:20 AM   #2046
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
77,760 yen... was it a zilvian?

yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:41 AM   #2047
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
77,760 yen... was it a zilvian?

I'd image a fab shop could make that for the $800+ it would take to put it in your hands...
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:01 PM   #2048
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I'd image a fab shop could make that for the $800+ it would take to put it in your hands...
I would hope for 800 bucks a custom fab shop would do better then a bolt in bar...

On the other hand that 800 doesn't include the jdm cool points and admission to the uber rare fan club. I'm not building a custom fabed race car as I am sure most of us aren't but more a homage to JDM cars of 20 years ago... With that said each piece has its place and the place for that piece is on a car that will appreciate it.

Hope it went to a good home.

P.S. If your going to be counting dollars when buying from YAJ don't even bother learning how to use the site.... You don't save money on YAJ hell if anything you just spend more then you can possibly afford but you will get to see lots of uber rare ultra awesome JDM parts.

Last edited by rbpwrd240; 12-26-2015 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: Actualy you can afford it, you will make sure you can afford it.....
rbpwrd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 08:44 AM   #2049
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I disagree. You can save money buyin small stuff for sure. Mirrors, ect.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 05:02 PM   #2050
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I disagree. You can save money buyin small stuff for sure. Mirrors, ect.
I dont disagree that parts are cheaper but after you include bank fee, paypal fee, shipping twice, and possible import duties its a negligible difference and even if you get everything at a good deal I bet we all end up buying more then we were prepared for. Thats more of what I meant. Its hard to pass up well priced rare jdm bits.
Old 12-27-2015, 11:45 PM   #2051
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
77760 seems pretty reasonable for miracle braces. They seem to be in near mint shape too. I'd be willing to pay around that much for all of that if I still had my S13.

Sometimes you do save money on YAJ, sometimes you don't. However, the things you don't save money on are generally things you will have a hell of a hard time finding in America.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:51 AM   #2052
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Saw that auction then thought to myself, with all the extra braces, is it actually functional? Probably not. lol

You can save a ton of money on yaj, just have to have patience.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:37 PM   #2053
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
I really think it comes down to what you're looking for, if you want some quality used parts, you can often find great deals on YAJ.

On the other hand, if you're looking for very rare, one-off, or unique pieces, you'll often pay higher prices.

Deals are still to be had on nearly anything though, I got my TE's that were basically new, for $1k less than anything I could find stateside - shipping and fees included.

I love YAJ, it's addicting for me just to browse and look at cool stuff on there.
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 02:01 PM   #2054
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g167233580

picked up this discontinued rb25 greddy nvcs cam gear for stupid cheap
Old 01-01-2016, 06:19 PM   #2055
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...that feeling when you JUST NOW remember that your last shipment from Jesse was supposed to include a legit Pivot headlight controller. FUCK.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #2056
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^ Is there an app or a way to translate j yahoo into English
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #2057
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
No we all have learned Japanese. I can search for you for a fee.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:05 AM   #2058
1gr8bar10der
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (77)
1gr8bar10der is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
I use google chrome and it automatically translate it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
My co workers are Japanese and I ask them all the time too lol
Old 01-02-2016, 12:25 PM   #2059
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
Comedy
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:33 PM   #2060
MidnightKouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MidnightKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is hands down the worst thread on Zilvia. Lots of windowshoppers obliterating the deals for people actually in the market. Posting stuff you bought is one thing, but stuff you found that's still for sale is painful.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:35 AM   #2061
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightKouki View Post
This is hands down the worst thread on Zilvia. Lots of windowshoppers obliterating the deals for people actually in the market. Posting stuff you bought is one thing, but stuff you found that's still for sale is painful.

Boo Hoo. Half the stuff no one would have ever found.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #2062
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightKouki View Post
Agreed...but then again this forum defends selling parts for 5X their normal value. Check out the thread with the dude selling JDM owner's manuals for $55 when they can be had for $3.

CAPITALISM, 'MURICA.
Old 01-03-2016, 02:50 PM   #2063
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Agreed...but then again this forum defends selling parts for 5X their normal value. Check out the thread with the dude selling JDM owner's manuals for $55 when they can be had for $3.

CAPITALISM, 'MURICA.
HAHAH!!!!

Yeah go ahead and order one and see how far that three bucks gets you for a clean JDM S14 Kouki Manual.

A clean one goes for atleast 750-1,500 yen
then dont forget Jesse's 1,000 Yen commission
then the 500 yen bank fee
and the 510 yen shipping in country but only if the seller offers the small packet option, Iv had some charge 1K yen for small items.
Thats at least 3k Yen or about 24 bucks before it even heads stateside.

and with shipping stateside you have a bare minimum good deal value of about 35-40 bucks so that leaves about 15 bucks 5 goes to insurance shipping and tracking to the finale buyer and 2 dollars goes to paypal fees and that leaves 8 bucks for my time spent searching, buying, photographing creating ads and communicating with buyers.

Wow, I might need to go raise my price... What am I thinking.... Guess I was thinking whats a fair price. 8 bucks seems like a very fair price actually if you translate jesses fee of 1000 yen its exactly the same. 8 bucks.
Old 01-03-2016, 04:53 PM   #2064
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
HAHAH!!!!

Yeah go ahead and order one and see how far that three bucks gets you for a clean JDM S14 Kouki Manual.

A clean one goes for atleast 750-1,500 yen
then dont forget Jesse's 1,000 Yen commission
then the 500 yen bank fee
and the 510 yen shipping in country but only if the seller offers the small packet option, Iv had some charge 1K yen for small items.
Thats at least 3k Yen or about 24 bucks before it even heads stateside.

and with shipping stateside you have a bare minimum good deal value of about 35-40 bucks so that leaves about 15 bucks 5 goes to insurance shipping and tracking to the finale buyer and 2 dollars goes to paypal fees and that leaves 8 bucks for my time spent searching, buying, photographing creating ads and communicating with buyers.

Wow, I might need to go raise my price... What am I thinking.... Guess I was thinking whats a fair price. 8 bucks seems like a very fair price actually if you translate jesses fee of 1000 yen its exactly the same. 8 bucks.

Figures you'd be trolling in here.

You must be the shittiest YAJ user ever. My collection of old 180SX owner's manuals, factory catalogues, and numerous other magazines doesn't cost anywhere near the cost you're asking for ONE of your Japanese owner's manuals. I bought them all from Jesse, too. Wonder why/how I got mine so cheap?
Old 01-03-2016, 06:11 PM   #2065
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Figures you'd be trolling in here.

You must be the shittiest YAJ user ever. My collection of old 180SX owner's manuals, factory catalogues, and numerous other magazines doesn't cost anywhere near the cost you're asking for ONE of your Japanese owner's manuals. I bought them all from Jesse, too. Wonder why/how I got mine so cheap?
FYI: 180sx manuals are a lot cheaper then S14 K's Aero Kouki Manuals

I outlined the costs exactly and all you can say is "I got mine cheaper!!!" ???? And I'm the troll.... Get real.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:15 PM   #2066
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
u dont photograph anything tho loooool like that hks watch u got for $35 usd trying to sell for $250 lol. uploaded the exact same picture from yaj.

ur srsly selling pieces of paper for $55? looooooool
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 12:09 AM   #2067
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
u dont photograph anything tho loooool like that hks watch u got for $35 usd trying to sell for $250 lol. uploaded the exact same picture from yaj.

ur srsly selling pieces of paper for $55? looooooool
Ha, your a tool, that was not me. I never sold a watch. Know your shit before you go pointing fingers. Just like I know that you waited to see what I sold my Nismo leather knob for and then you tried to get 50 more for yours. So if you want to talk about price gauging maybe you should look in a mirror. Especially since yours sold cheaper then mine did on YAJ but still you asked for more...
Old 01-04-2016, 02:42 AM   #2068
Reece
Nissanaholic!

ANYWAY
Is jesse off break now?
Old 01-04-2016, 07:27 AM   #2069
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
ANYWAY
Is jesse off break now?
Yes, I talked to him last night.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:03 AM   #2070
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
Ha, your a tool, that was not me. I never sold a watch. Know your shit before you go pointing fingers. Just like I know that you waited to see what I sold my Nismo leather knob for and then you tried to get 50 more for yours. So if you want to talk about price gauging maybe you should look in a mirror. Especially since yours sold cheaper then mine did on YAJ but still you asked for more...
yours looked like it was tied onto a tow hook and dragged for miles lol.

its you're btw, maybe 2017 ull figure out what a contraction is apart from the one you experience from being butt hurt.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote