Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-22-2007, 08:55 PM   #2011
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle
I've got an RB I kinda want to get rid of. . .

i wish i had the cash.. maybe i can pull a loan and find a new job lol
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2007, 08:58 PM   #2012
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle

Bringing back our rep war, negative rep to irax for being a dick!!!!
ive givin out too much rep in the last 24 hours. damn i tried to get him
Old 01-22-2007, 09:42 PM   #2013
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nik_sm0k3
ive givin out too much rep in the last 24 hours. damn i tried to get him
thanks lol

yeah lmk if you want the RB. It needs a new clutch. I have a Z32 disc, but I am thinking about putting a stage 2 kit in, because it probably needs a pressure plate, too, and I may as well do it with a good clutch while I have it out.

edit:
actually, I might be able to get you a job at my machine shop, if you want. You'd run machines, though, and it takes a lot of thinking and paying attention, but it would pay alright.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:19 PM   #2014
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
double post, but here's my engine compartment (for what the phone pic is worth):

it came out nice.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #2015
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
kinda looks like mine hahaha..
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:48 AM   #2016
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

yours doesn't have an engine either?
Old 01-23-2007, 12:39 PM   #2017
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
nah it does, hence kinda.
before

after with engine. i dont have a pic without.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:57 PM   #2018
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
looks better than before. why didnt you use a semi gloss? the paint would have looked more even if you did. but it looks much better than before so good job.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #2019
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
vanessa. is. sick. again.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:54 PM   #2020
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

anyone want some free fish?? theyve out grown my tank lmk

edit- i have two oscar fish, ones about 6-8 inches long the other is about 2 or 3 inches. i also have two red belly pacu's and a sucker fish
Old 01-23-2007, 06:36 PM   #2021
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

The paint actually looks great. It is the lighting that makes it look uneven. I didn't do gloss because it's only the engine compartment, and I used rustoleum 1200+ degree paint so the heat didn't get to it, and I don't want to bother painting it again. I would, but it looks good now, and if it's shiny, I have to keep it really clean or any oil that is on it will be too noticible. I am throwing the motor back into it tomorrow anyway.

I like your Z32 fuel filter Vatche
Old 01-23-2007, 07:15 PM   #2022
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
THe coupe is coming home today!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:11 PM   #2023
Vatche
Post Whore!

yeh the semi gloss would have looked nicer but i didnt care much and im not into shiny things too much... and if it gets dirty i have to clean it, it would collect dust and piss me off where as flat just looks dirty all the time haha.

so i started school today and so far its looking pretty good. i actually have motivation to read all the material for once, damn im becoming a real normal person i think.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:26 PM   #2024
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
vatche, you sold us out to go be a normie.....
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:41 PM   #2025
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Yo bump for tomorrow

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:05 PM   #2026
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Keep up the reading Vatche. Your report card will be happier.

Bump # 2 for tomorrow.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:51 AM   #2027
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Don't make fun of my lame ride ;_; Irvine meets FTW!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:46 AM   #2028
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
I understand that lighting makes a difference. but there is this really cool paint i found at walmart of all places, and the finish product looks like flat paint, but its reallly realllllllly even, and it doesnt leave finger prints when you touch it because its barely even a semi gloss, and the nosle of can has this sprayer that spras nice and even like a line instead of a circle. plus its crazy cheap.

but your stuff looks good. I need to pain t my valve cover to black cause the previous owner painted it cal trans orange. ahhah wtf?
Old 01-24-2007, 03:57 AM   #2029
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Okay first off I just read some tread about some girl who wants to meet other girls( i think she is a lesbian) named cherryblosom, and the thread became a bitchfest, and I am still laughing. Im sure all of you posted on it. and the fuckin tacos, omg, now I have to go to the irvine meet this week just so I can laugh some more. man i feel like ive been missing out. neesa is a treasure troll wtf? omg. see you guess tomorrow.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:06 AM   #2030
Vatche
Post Whore!

lol your hilarious, at 3am double posting anywayz im glad to see your post count is higher.not like i care lol but yeh thanks for the idea to buy paint at wal mart i wonder how much cheaper it is there.

ill cya all in about 16 hours actually 17 cuz i have class til 945pm for now on, on weds night but its like 5 min away so ill be at the meet at 10 so you will all have to build a campfire for now on because i wont be there to radiate heat.

and keep an eye out for s13 coilovers and lsd's for sale i want both.

thanks and have a nice day. can you guys tell i cant sleep?
Old 01-24-2007, 04:10 AM   #2031
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Yes, very. I can't either. Need to wake up early too ;_; BTW, I doubt she's a lesbian since she stated she has a bf, haha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:58 AM   #2032
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
SUCKERS woo woo its wednesday and i have had to much coffee SHhhHHAkin!
Old 01-24-2007, 09:25 AM   #2033
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Dammit, I hope I get my car back tonight so I can roll.

Anyone need pearl white S14 mirrors? PM me.
cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:58 AM   #2034
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
LOL we be playing musical car parts

Old 01-24-2007, 09:59 AM   #2035
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
looks like i'll be heading down tonight. Unless norm and/or ken ends up not going then i will just stay home and..... play pokemon or something.... haha
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:09 AM   #2036
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
lol well ill be heading down there tonight...but i dont count cause im = noob norm you going tonight??
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:20 AM   #2037
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14
lol well ill be heading down there tonight...but i dont count cause im = noob norm you going tonight??
Yes David I will be rolling tonight. Hit me up. You too Dru

Old 01-24-2007, 11:27 AM   #2038
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Wal mart paint FTL!!! rustoleum will last longer, and will stand the heat better (especially the 1200+ degree stuff).

Why don't you ask her if she's a lesbian? she posts on here, too. She just wants friends that are girls that like 240's.

About the musical car parts, anybody need a free S13 exhaust? I got it from James lol.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:27 AM   #2039
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
i wanna go too im a noob also
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:29 AM   #2040
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

^ whose ass is that in your avatar criss