Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #1981
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
he's pretty emo since the flyer he made sucked.

he'll probably slit his wrists or lay down on the train tracks today
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 11:26 AM   #1982
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Yeah, that was Myles.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #1983
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i saw a couple guys in a green pickup with a KA in the bed.

i was driving the miata however.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #1984
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
Pittsburg, off Bailey, black zenki with what looked like Work S2R's but looked more like knockoffs
Old 11-06-2008, 07:54 PM   #1985
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony240 View Post
Pittsburg, off Bailey, black zenki with what looked like Work S2R's but looked more like knockoffs
Thats my friend josh, they are PIAA Wheels. Hes not on this forum.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:12 PM   #1986
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
A white s14 kouki with some 18 inch i think sportmaxs, s15 silvia steering wheel, s15 driver and passenger seats, and it had a blacktop sr20det. Spotted it at pro autobody, you were getting your trunk holes and antenna hole covered along with a 3 stage paint job.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #1987
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Today at around 11:30ish at 7 eleven on contra costa blvd in pacheco/pleasant hill/concord a gunmetal S13 zenki hatch w/ exhuast, painted black rims looked like you were 5 lug.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #1988
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Couple days ago, Falkon240, 1337 and I saw a s13 coupe with silvia front and sr/kat.

It was primered white and shot a flame during upshift and turned onto moorpark from winchester.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #1989
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
he's pretty emo since the flyer he made sucked.

he'll probably slit his wrists or lay down on the train tracks today
i contemplate that every day.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #1990
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silady View Post
seen black coupe aero. good fitting battles, or cst's, clear and red tails. with an emo looking kid driving it in downtown SJ. i threw up the duece. but you just turned your head like a model. lol..

and it had zilvia is hella gay on the trunk. lol
maaaan i said wats up to the passenger. hahahahaha couldnt see the driver.

I AM EMO too. thanks
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:37 PM   #1991
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
spotted a silver or light light silvery blue fastback at harbor freight in newark on friday night around 7:30
Old 11-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #1992
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
spotted a white fastback parked at king of king in oakland. It had kouki tail lights and some 17's. Also across the street there was a black zenki s14 se with an asian guy with a shaved head, you were driving two asian girls also.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #1993
kaking
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (7)
kaking is making a name for him/her selfkaking is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
last nite saw a black kitted coupe, pretty low w/ nice wheel fitment and red & clear tails... it was park at another dudes house in a neighborhood off the 680 ladess/montegue exit
kaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #1994
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Sounds like the long haired boy wonder.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:28 AM   #1995
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcoupe View Post
maaaan i said wats up to the passenger. hahahahaha couldnt see the driver.

I AM EMO too. thanks

LOL.. im just messin with ya. i see your car alot.. but like from far distances... that Zilvia is gay writing cracked me up.. LOL nice car brotha.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:45 PM   #1996
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

gold coupe with red hood
last night at suju's in fremont

seafoam fastback with exhaust
on abel in milpitas, bout 3:30 today

black kouki s14
76 station on north milpitas blvd across from q cup, about 4pm today
Old 11-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #1997
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
last night as i was driving on north 1st street off of brokaw in san jose, your headlights were blinding the fuck out of me, and your chuki position lights were a dead giveaway that your car was an S13. I made a U-turn like a civilized person and you felt the need to try and pass me, while making a U-turn, using all these fancy racing maneuvers. Im not sure what in the world gave you the slightest idea that your flat black, stock ride height S13 could outhandle my girlfriend's modified Miata but i just wanted to say, i felt destiny tickle my testicles at that moment when you almost rear ended me, I was in the slammed little yellow miata with flush ass wheels, you were a douchebag.

coffee sometime?
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #1998
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
if you buy

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #1999
Teh Luckinator
Zilvia Junkie

Teh Luckinator is an unknown quantity at this point
I see nothing but ugly cars in Stockton.
More than Lucky lives in stockton?
Teh Luckinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #2000
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i seen a 240sx, silver i believe. two asian dudes on 880 southbound, car had some stickers on it, but the shit was dead stock. i was in my echo, i looked, and i laughed.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:52 PM   #2001
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
black s14 zenki with HID's, wheels i think they were 17's, you turned left onto capital from hostetter.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:21 AM   #2002
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

someone spotted luke's truck with my halloween edition sticker on it.

who was it?
Old 11-12-2008, 01:11 AM   #2003
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I saw a stock white s13 fastback with kouki tails turning from moorpark onto winchester around 7:15pm last night.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:12 PM   #2004
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
saw a clean red s13 today on W tennyson ~11:30am

also saw a beat up stock lowered white s13 on 880s 12:00pm
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #2005
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

saw a black fastback with blue front and fmic on 7th street in oakland around 4:30ish
Old 11-12-2008, 11:46 PM   #2006
adammmmmm

adammmmmm is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to adammmmmm Send a message via Yahoo to adammmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by importdude View Post

may have been me, was it a hatch?
adammmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:44 AM   #2007
klutchkhemist
Zilvia Junkie

klutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to klutchkhemist
Quote:

Was it a red sileighty?
klutchkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:34 AM   #2008
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
saw a black s14 tonite in milpitas main st. probably going to edgies.

couldn't tell if it was kouki or zenki, but had hid's. i waved like a douche bag in the red s14
Old 11-13-2008, 03:49 AM   #2009
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
hatch with i think dark wheels and the 180sx tail lights
was going toward 880
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #2010
klutchkhemist
Zilvia Junkie

klutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to klutchkhemist
Quote:
hatch with i think dark wheels and the 180sx tail lights
was going toward 880
Yes!!! Ive been spotted...haha
klutchkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote