Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-12-2015, 12:27 AM   #1951
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dudes, sidonia new season is out.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2015, 06:16 PM   #1952
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I don't know if any body has mentioned it yet, but definitely Space Dandy, can't go wrong with something shinichiro watanabe has worked on
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:33 AM   #1953
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Hey guys... Dragonball Super (Chou). It's happening in July. Get ready to rock the dragon... again. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7160356.html
Old 05-14-2015, 10:10 AM   #1954
Levan. B
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Levan. B is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
Dude... anywhere streaming/ simulcasting this?
Old 05-26-2015, 05:32 PM   #1955
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Can't believe no one is talking about this...
Old 05-26-2015, 09:47 PM   #1956
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Is the subbed version out yet? New series starts in July iirc.
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 12:57 PM   #1957
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Lol... the raws ain't even out yet! Only thing out so far is the manga prologue detailing how Freiza came back leading up to the movie. The new show should pick up after that. I know they're basically writing off DBGT, but I fear they're also writing out the very last tournament of DBZ, because I haven't seen Uub any where yet. That would suck, if so...
Old 05-27-2015, 09:16 PM   #1958
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Ah gotcha and yea, I haven't seen him brought up in anything about the new series.
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:45 AM   #1959
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Being trying my damnest to find a copy of the latest movie but nothing's out yet.
Old 05-28-2015, 03:50 AM   #1960
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Being trying my damnest to find a copy of the latest movie but nothing's out yet.
Old 05-30-2015, 01:12 PM   #1961
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Just stumbled across this on YouTube if you're impatient like me.

The last 30 mins of Revival of F. It's a cam, but watchable. Can't wait to see the rest of the movie.

http://youtu.be/cSnUubHAqpk
Old 05-30-2015, 09:05 PM   #1962
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^That was so conflicting to watch. I hate cams, but I couldn't stop watching. I love DBZ for its nostalgia, but the fights bore me now. The only really cool part (in terms of martial arts) was watching Goku use Bruce Lee's "1 inch punch". I thought it was gonna get better when Vegeta started fighting, after all, it is so much more fitting to have him destroy Freiza IMO. But even that was ruined.

I hate to say it, my tastes have outgrown DBZ fights. But I'll still watch for the LOLZ & awesome Vegeta one liners.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:38 PM   #1963
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
MY love STORY!! has been hilarious.
I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying is also entertaining.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:17 PM   #1964
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^That was so conflicting to watch. I hate cams, but I couldn't stop watching. I love DBZ for its nostalgia, but the fights bore me now. The only really cool part (in terms of martial arts) was watching Goku use Bruce Lee's "1 inch punch". I thought it was gonna get better when Vegeta started fighting, after all, it is so much more fitting to have him destroy Freiza IMO. But even that was ruined.

I hate to say it, my tastes have outgrown DBZ fights. But I'll still watch for the LOLZ & awesome Vegeta one liners.

I felt the same exact way, HATE cams, but I just couldn't refuse new DBZ content.

DBZ fights are starting to become WWE predictable.

Warm up where both characters are for some reason holding back, then they'll go into high speed combat emphasized by big booms all over the sky, then the villain will get pissed and throw out some small Ki blasts, followed by a big Ki battle, Goku will get his ass whooped/get serious/beat the villain. The end.

Thinking about it in that kind of timeline, it was very similar to the Beerus battle.

I'd like to make an excuse saying it's hard to fit so much content in a movie time frame, but good chunk of the older DBZ movies had AWESOME fights. The Janemba fight is still my favorite, Brolly leveling cities, Cooler's Revenge, hell even the first 3 DBZ movies had kick ass fights.

I think the series will be awesome though, every villain had their memorable fight/ending.

Raditz getting a hole in his chest via Piccolo.
Vegeta vs the Kaio-ken and his Oozaru transformation.
Frieza meeting his end at the hands of a Super Saiyan.
Cell games and Gohan finally being a badass.
Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku on the Kai's planet.

Ahhh the nerdy memories! I'm very interested to see who'll be the baddy for the new series since they're chucking a huge middle finger to all of GT. I tell you what though, I prefer GT's SSJ4 over this new blue haired God form. Mehhhhhhhhh.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:30 AM   #1965
simmode1
Post Whore!

Both the blue & red hair God forms are underwhelming to me, after seeing SSJ3. I won't mention SSJ4 anymore since it technically doesn't exist anymore. And the fights are underwhelming too now. It seems like the stronger they've gotten, the less it shows. I wish there were more actual martial arts in the show rather than the generic super speed punching & kicking. There are just way too many animes out nowadays with badass displays of martial artistry for DBZ to continue setting the standard. It's just outdated.

Yet, I still love it. Oh and btw - Team 4 Star just dropped their latest DBZ Abridged episode. Tien was showing out...lol
Old 06-01-2015, 08:36 PM   #1966
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Some good animes I've watched int he last 6 months or so:
World trigger
Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon (don't let the name fool you, this one is probably the best on the list)
GTO
Tower of Druaga
Magi
Log Horizon
Fafner Exodus
Beyond the Boundary
Aldnoah zero
Xamd: lost memories
Hamatora
Hakkenden:eight dogs of the east
Yona of the dawn
Parasite the Maximum
Another
Sword art online 2
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:13 PM   #1967
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Finishing up magi.
The whole plot of that anime is deep as fuck eapecially when paralled with the world as it is now.

Slowly watching samurai flaminco
weird girlfriend x is cool
just finished souleater not. Completely underwhelmed
nanatsu no tai... was awesome and season 2 is due out soon.
Arpeggios blue steel was awesome. Next season is coming soon.
Noragamis next season is due out in july i think.
i forget the name, but its the guy who is good with a bow but gets captured by an enemy army...that ends up helping him.
It getting good.
And , Marrie The Virgin Witch
Old 06-05-2015, 09:28 PM   #1968
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
The irregular at magic high school. The main character is op but the story is interesting. I'm on episode 25.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 05:55 PM   #1969
its.all.dandy

its.all.dandy is an unknown quantity at this point
ive been watching this new show and its hilarious
-Food Wars!! Shokugeki no Soma-
its.all.dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:01 PM   #1970
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
AH how did I miss this!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
Finishing up magi.
The whole plot of that anime is deep as fuck eapecially when paralled with the world as it is now.

Slowly watching samurai flaminco
weird girlfriend x is cool
just finished souleater not. Completely underwhelmed
nanatsu no tai... was awesome and season 2 is due out soon.
Arpeggios blue steel was awesome. Next season is coming soon.
Noragamis next season is due out in july i think.
i forget the name, but its the guy who is good with a bow but gets captured by an enemy army...that ends up helping him.
It getting good.
And , Marrie The Virgin Witch
I like Magi.

Got about halfway through Samurai Flaminco and stopped.
Soul eater was meh.
Haven't seen nanatsu no tai.
Arpeggios blue steel is on my list.
And Noragami is coming back?! Awesome I really liked that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
The irregular at magic high school. The main character is op but the story is interesting. I'm on episode 25.
That was pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.all.dandy View Post
ive been watching this new show and its hilarious
-Food Wars!! Shokugeki no Soma-
That's on my list to watch, I've heard its pretty good
Old 06-13-2015, 09:18 PM   #1971
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Future Diary, Triage X, and World Trigger
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:24 PM   #1972
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm on episode 6 or 7 of Psycho Pass and I don't see why it's got 4.5 out of 5 stars on Netflix. Is it about to get interesting or what? lol
Old 06-15-2015, 02:29 PM   #1973
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Just about to finish Tokyo Ghoul.

It started off great but kinda fizzles towards the end
Old 06-16-2015, 05:53 PM   #1974
its.all.dandy

just started on -is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?-
its very very interesting and i have to say that its very enjoyable highly suggest it
Old 06-17-2015, 06:34 PM   #1975
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.all.dandy View Post
just started on -is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?-
its very very interesting and i have to say that its very enjoyable highly suggest it
ahhh man it gets so awesome as it goes on too
Old 06-18-2015, 12:21 PM   #1976
its.all.dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
ahhh man it gets so awesome as it goes on too
i know im caught up to all the new episodes and man it gets really good. this is a show that just keeps building up
Old 06-18-2015, 01:51 PM   #1977
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I'll have to check it out, currently binging the last episodes of Gurren Lagaan. I know, I'm way late.
Old 06-18-2015, 03:44 PM   #1978
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
I'm on episode 6 or 7 of Psycho Pass and I don't see why it's got 4.5 out of 5 stars on Netflix. Is it about to get interesting or what? lol
Ok now I get it. On episode 11, everything after ep7 soo good.
Old 06-19-2015, 04:20 PM   #1979
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

no game no life is pretty good so far
Old 07-14-2015, 09:54 PM   #1980
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
OK, your picks are interesting guys/gals but try this one! GANGSTA !! Simulcast on Funimation on Sundays. 2 episodes out for your viewing pleasure.

If that's not your style try these Ushio and Tora, or Rokka-Brave of the six flowers!

One more for good measure, Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote