Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-24-2019, 10:25 AM   #1921
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Thats this new generation...... they only copy whats presented to them on tv/fd. They have no idea what it takes toget there....never say tanner, millen, turek, forsberg, start off in basic s chassis with agx struts n welded diff. To them, if its not a fd equal car, u cant drift n ur car sux. Plus now theres social media everywhere, gives them more was to talk shit and hate
No angle kits, no hydro ebrake, no power, just going as hard as possible.

Everybody running 15 inch wheels, stock body, having a good time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvgN-JhpKYs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearlessj
I bought a G35 sedan to mess around with and was just in shock at how shitty their scene is.
I just got a G35 Sedan too. I'm loving it so far. Crazy to think you can buy a 280hp, leather interior, good condition, rwd car for less than an S13.

I can't speak for the "scene".
Ichi-Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2019, 11:34 AM   #1922
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
I bought a G35 sedan to mess around with and was just in shock at how shitty their scene is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi-Go View Post
I just got a G35 Sedan too. I'm loving it so far. Crazy to think you can buy a 280hp, leather interior, good condition, rwd car for less than an S13.
Considering a G37 sedan 6spd as my next daily. Only reservation is real world MPGs being in the TEENS.
Also, P.sure my neighborhood already hate the VQ. F'n straight piped Z/G tard and their 6k shift points.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 01:43 PM   #1923
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
You live in the high desert. All the houses are a quarter mile from each other lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 05:50 PM   #1924
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Lol. There's not enough buildings/houses to muffle those VQ wails.

Last edited by [240sx]; 12-25-2019 at 12:59 AM..
Old 12-24-2019, 07:54 PM   #1925
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Lol. There's not enough buildings/house muffly those VQ wails.

Oh god, ear piercing sounds
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 07:29 AM   #1926
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
People starting LS'ing the Z/G's because of the terrible VQ noises. I bought one two years old back in 2008 and put an exhaust on it. I had it for two years. That was it. I almost reconsider buying another one to play with at the track because of the dirt cheap pricing they are now but some piece of me will always remember those two years...

...those two horrible years...
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 09:11 AM   #1927
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Oh god, ear piercing sounds
They sound better without straight pipes.
Old 12-27-2019, 08:35 AM   #1928
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
People starting LS'ing the Z/G's because of the terrible VQ noises. I bought one two years old back in 2008 and put an exhaust on it. I had it for two years. That was it. I almost reconsider buying another one to play with at the track because of the dirt cheap pricing they are now but some piece of me will always remember those two years...

...those two horrible years...
I had a Z with a titanium single exit, can't remember the brand, J-something. It wasn't AAM.

Anyway, sounded great. Chewbacca roar and all. Car at least had character.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:34 AM   #1929
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Still a cool place? Nah. This place was cool back in the early 2000's when the chassis was still plentiful and people were all enjoying the sport together. Now it's 'who can build a ProAm group C car with a cooler livery than the other person' type of place. Everyone thinks their dick is bigger than the next kid because their livery looks cooler while they can't link turns with their over engineered cars.

Drifting used to be chill - now you have to drive a crazy distance [for most] to find what's left of that group and even that's on life support.
Quote:
QFT. Couldnt agree more. God forbid u own a 240 with out full angle kit and a 2j in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
if you guys are still bitching about the same shit 64 pages later and haven’t done SHIT to make drifting better you’re part of the problem. there are a myriad of great events being put on these days with awesome people who care about cool cars and good driving. if you only choose to see it as dick swinging that’s on you. projecting you inadequacies and shit man....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
It's all relative. " it " never lasts(in your mind). The " golden age " of whatever time you're in said hobby is just your biased perspective of it all. Some old heads idea of a nightmare community now is some 2 year old members sense of ideal and fun and their " golden age " until they decide it's not... Learn to accept change.

Also, this [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji1690]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Making drifting better requires like-minded people and a lot of money. Luckily, they're keeping it going with a few smaller groups throughout the country - FinalBout, LoneStar, MWDU, Club Loose - but they're few and far between now. I remember last year going to a drift event to spectate while my car was down and people in the stands were literally shit talking the entry level cars. Those dudes were just there to have fun with their friends and slide around. It wasn't a car show on wheels like FinalBout or a feeder series like LoneStar. The scene - like all - has become toxic.

Example: come on here to sell something. Watch within 24 hours some cunt posts saying your prices are too high. This same cunt is a 2017'er+ that has been sliding for 3 hours but posts his shit on IG every hour on the hour.

The groups that are chill to be with stay low key. All the others are chasing fame or viewers or acceptance. It's tough to invest yourself these days into something where the people you're investing into aren't really worth it.
Quote:
Still a cool place? Nah. This place was cool back in the early 2000's when the chassis was still plentiful and people were all enjoying the sport together. Now it's 'who can build a ProAm group C car with a cooler livery than the other person' type of place. Everyone thinks their dick is bigger than the next kid because their livery looks cooler while they can't link turns with their over engineered cars.

Drifting used to be chill - now you have to drive a crazy distance [for most] to find what's left of that group and even that's on life support.
Quote:
QFT. Couldnt agree more. God forbid u own a 240 with out full angle kit and a 2j in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
if you guys are still bitching about the same shit 64 pages later and haven’t done SHIT to make drifting better you’re part of the problem. there are a myriad of great events being put on these days with awesome people who care about cool cars and good driving. if you only choose to see it as dick swinging that’s on you. projecting you inadequacies and shit man....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
It's all relative. " it " never lasts(in your mind). The " golden age " of whatever time you're in said hobby is just your biased perspective of it all. Some old heads idea of a nightmare community now is some 2 year old members sense of ideal and fun and their " golden age " until they decide it's not... Learn to accept change.

Also, this [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji1690]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Making drifting better requires like-minded people and a lot of money. Luckily, they're keeping it going with a few smaller groups throughout the country - FinalBout, LoneStar, MWDU, Club Loose - but they're few and far between now. I remember last year going to a drift event to spectate while my car was down and people in the stands were literally shit talking the entry level cars. Those dudes were just there to have fun with their friends and slide around. It wasn't a car show on wheels like FinalBout or a feeder series like LoneStar. The scene - like all - has become toxic.

Example: come on here to sell something. Watch within 24 hours some cunt posts saying your prices are too high. This same cunt is a 2017'er+ that has been sliding for 3 hours but posts his shit on IG every hour on the hour.

The groups that are chill to be with stay low key. All the others are chasing fame or viewers or acceptance. It's tough to invest yourself these days into something where the people you're investing into aren't really worth it.

A lot of truth in this. I think the golden age of drifting and Japanese Imports was when all these cars where common, affordable and in good condition. It was also before the internet and when "parts and information" from japan was limited and coveted. You had to find a specialty shop, play the yahoo.jp game or hope something popped up on old school eBay to find a Option magazine or region code free VCD of some drift action.

For me personally, it was a $2,800 FC3S that I had a muffler shop throw on a single exit. My "build" was new shifter bushings, rear bushing deletes and white tokikos. Drift Indy wasn't even a thing, it was just bombing around with friends on a weekend. Blowing out a dry rotted tire behind the abandoned Kmart before it was a Rural King and then hiking an hour to Walmart to get a new tire. Cell Phones where not exactly in vogue yet.

As dumb as Initial D is, it captured a lot of that perfectly. But just like the show, going off the rails, so to did reality.

Now its all rust rotted resto project cars and guys trying to build ProAm cars. You are better to buy a used 350z, 370z, Toybaru, Mustang or BMW these days. But then, a lot of what made those 90's cars so fun is just not in the new machines.

I'd gladly walk into a Nissan dealer and drop $23k on a BRAND NEW 180sx Type-X with warranty. Oh well.

I also have to agree, worst shit I did to my car was aftermarket suspension. I thought I was being racer cool, solid subframe mounts, hard engine mounts, heim joint everything, poly bushings in every hole, angle mods. All that happened was the car felt and rode like shit.
Old 12-27-2019, 12:04 PM   #1930
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I also have to agree, worst shit I did to my car was aftermarket suspension. I thought I was being racer cool, solid subframe mounts, hard engine mounts, heim joint everything, poly bushings in every hole, angle mods. All that happened was the car felt and rode like shit.
thats because too many people dont stop to fully understand:
- how the stock part works
- what the new part does (supposedly better)

instead, they get sold on the new being shiny and the old looking old, so shiny and new MUST be better.

the minute you stop to think about the engineering that is involved with all these parts and cars, then it all starts to make sense.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 01:48 PM   #1931
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
thats because too many people dont stop to fully understand:
- how the stock part works
- what the new part does (supposedly better)

instead, they get sold on the new being shiny and the old looking old, so shiny and new MUST be better.

the minute you stop to think about the engineering that is involved with all these parts and cars, then it all starts to make sense.
I don't think they misunderstand what the new part does but more so misunderstand what the new part will feel like. There is a reason for them to have the clause 'for off-road use only' attached to them for more reasons than just to avoid a law suit. They remove any 'play' the rubber bushings had and made the car predictable. This intent was exactly for that - track only. You don't exactly go toss in a dogbox in a car you take to work. I mean, you can but it makes no sense.

Aftermarket: more predictable, easier to service
Stock: cushy ride, a little more money/time to replace.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 11:45 PM   #1932
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
the clause for off road use means nothing. vendors have been trying to hide behind this bullshit clause forever. and most of the time its the shitty products like raceland coilovers or isis control arms that need this, so that they can tell a customer to pound sand when the product fails - as its a defective product from the get-go. meaning, these products are clearly not designed with durability or reliability in mind.
Old 12-29-2019, 04:17 AM   #1933
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
A lot of the Nissan drift community is honestly cancer now. Everybody thinks their style and vision is elite. Not a new concept, but quality is down the drain. IMO mid-late 00's was the peak of US S-chassis quality. I don't think the new generation really gets it yet and the older generation is inactive so nobody is really there to guide them. I think the transfer from forums -> ig/fb and photobucket going to shit is also a huge factory. Kids just want stiffer spring rates so their "wheels don't hit the fenders" and a lock kit. Maybe a hydro. And some financed wheels.

BUT drifting in general is kinda looking promising to me in 2020. A lot of grassroots series I follow in the southeast seem to have a lot of track time set up next year. VA drift scene is blowing up with some cool cars as well, NC/SC is steadily ramping up with tacky losers, Florida is getting pretty popular, etc.

A lot of other chassis are popular and gaining development, which is cool. More diversity on track, and less 240's theoretically getting mauled. The explosion of E36 is cool. They don't drive like a 240sx per say, but there are a lot of characteristics I wish would carry over. Cheap cars. Plenty to break but a well sorted one with a new cooling system and some shifter bushing will be a reliable and pleasurable steed.

It's 3am and I don't really feel like getting into rebranded hardrace parts and jank s-chassis suspension tuning culture but yeah, I wish s-chassis's had more organized knowledge and info on making s-chassis that drive better than stock but don't make your teeth/kidneys hurt
Old 12-29-2019, 05:54 AM   #1934
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I'm just waiting for the day when preservation becomes 'cool' and some people can take all the e-fame for doing what I (and my friends) have been doing for a long time now. It will come full circle. Like I've said before: you want to be different? Unique? Do less to your chassis and replace all the OEM rubber. THAT shit is unique lol.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:45 AM   #1935
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

First MOD to my Zenki was removing the P.O installed HID kit for halogens. So there's that...
Old 12-29-2019, 09:14 AM   #1936
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'm just waiting for the day when preservation becomes 'cool' and some people can take all the e-fame for doing what I (and my friends) have been doing for a long time now. It will come full circle. Like I've said before: you want to be different? Unique? Do less to your chassis and replace all the OEM rubber. THAT shit is unique lol.

I just dont see that happening.... yes restorations will happen, but it wont be the kool thing. Hell u can pull up to some meets now and the people there will give a s13 a wtf look and most dont even know what kinda car it is.

Frs/brz hell even 350z owners are all for stanced cars, flashy colors and liverly.

To me that shit is funny seeing frs full rocket bunny kit, 4k wheels, slammed on the ground, 2j swap and........stock brakes. Thats the direction the car scene is headed and the restore preserve will always take a back seat to it and be under appreciated.
Old 12-29-2019, 09:25 AM   #1937
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
^That actually caught me off guard a few weeks ago. Kid at the gas station asked me what my s13 was. "It's a 240sx with a silvia front" "No way, 240sx is a hatchback" "...."
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:26 PM   #1938
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Do less to your chassis and replace all the OEM rubber. THAT shit is unique lol.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:32 PM   #1939
S14rebuild
BANNED

Theres still alot available from dealer, n ebay see alot of oe seals, trims,etc.... but like now, im searchn heaven and hell for a door seal, no luck..all used ones are destroyed and dealer discontinued...so im hopen someone has a few willing to part with 1.
Old 12-29-2019, 01:34 PM   #1940
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Theres still alot available from dealer, n ebay see alot of oe seals, trims,etc.... but like now, im searchn heaven and hell for a door seal, no luck..all used ones are destroyed and dealer discontinued...so im hopen someone has a few willing to part with 1.
That's the challenge, unlike many other platforms; there is no repo scene.
Old 12-29-2019, 01:35 PM   #1941
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Not a new concept, but quality is down the drain. IMO mid-late 00's was the peak of US S-chassis quality. I don't think the new generation really gets it yet and the older generation is inactive so nobody is really there to guide them.
Something worth noting however.

In 2000 to 2008 the S13/S14 was only 10 to 20 years old. In 2000, a '95 S14 was 5 years old, that's the equivalent of a 2015 Mustang GT today. Cars where all still minty fresh and priced in the $3,000 to $7,5000 range, needing nothing.

You also still had FC3S and people daily driving AE86's around. I saw a number of SR5's for sale on craigs-list back then, just owned by normal people looking to sell for something newer.

Honestly, I think the fall of the scene was this pile of shit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJSakvx3J2E
Old 12-29-2019, 01:38 PM   #1942
Corbic
Post Whore!

We got two things going on.

1. The Rise of Ratchet Spec bullshit "race cars".
2. The Rise of High Production value videos.

1. If you look back at all that 90's bullshit we love, those cars where all OEM+ and well kept street legal rigs. That was the guys daily driver and he may even had been still making payments. If you hit a guard rail, you fixed it.

Suddenly around 2010 "Ratchet" was in and guys stopped giving a fuck. It was all about the "Drift Missiles". Why spend $300 fixing a busted fender when you can spend $300 on some Jordan's to flex in front of your "race car".
Old 12-29-2019, 01:44 PM   #1943
S14rebuild
BANNED

Think u can say that was around the time, drifting went main stream, toyko drift and fd was in speed channel.

Before that if u owned a 240 and said drifting..people looked at u like wtf is that.

Now whens the last time u had to describe what drifting is to sumone once they seen ur car? EVERYONE is now a FD/D1 judge. Know everything about car setups and how they can drift better then u.
Old 12-29-2019, 04:14 PM   #1944
ixfxi
Post Whore!

whats all this "scene" talk

you guys talk about this car culture as if there were good ol days and then all of a sudden, PoP, the new kids come and ruin it all

the bottom line is that cars are part of our independence. my s13 was my first car and i still own it. i met a lot of good people who were or still are part of this community. but some of you nerds to need to get a realize there's more to life than a car and what parts are on it. people jerking off to the most modified or fastest car, who gives a fuck? its as if some of you dream about being 20 forever.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:25 PM   #1945
S14rebuild
BANNED

"Scene" was used as a general term..

The community is always changing. We all know theres more to life then cars, but we need to bitch and complain, thats what were good at and the point of this thread. Were sitn in our rocking chairs yelln at the noobs to get off our lawns and drift courses...
Old 12-29-2019, 05:51 PM   #1946
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Quote:
We all know theres more to life then cars,
At a point in a lot of our lives there was no more to life than cars.
Old 12-29-2019, 06:04 PM   #1947
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi-Go View Post
At a point in a lot of our lives there was no more to life than cars.
Girls/cars/sports
Old 12-29-2019, 06:25 PM   #1948
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
whats all this "scene" talk

you guys talk about this car culture as if there were good ol days and then all of a sudden, PoP, the new kids come and ruin it all

the bottom line is that cars are part of our independence. my s13 was my first car and i still own it. i met a lot of good people who were or still are part of this community. but some of you nerds to need to get a realize there's more to life than a car and what parts are on it. people jerking off to the most modified or fastest car, who gives a fuck? its as if some of you dream about being 20 forever.
Because most car dorks are socially inept goobers who haven't figured out how to develop a personality beyond the car they drive or what they want to drive.

Most of the time those cars are wack as well.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 07:12 PM   #1949
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
That's the challenge, unlike many other platforms; there is no repo scene.
The 240 "scene" has been singularly dedicated to destroying every last 240, there's nothing left to reproduce and no cars left to stick the reproductions on.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 07:51 PM   #1950
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
The 240 "scene" has been singularly dedicated to destroying every last 240
i blame this on Formula D.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote