Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:10 PM   #1921
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
I spotted i8urfwd on capitol and silver creek. I was in my friend's blue s13.
ray?

or that one faggot with silvia face.

by the way.

wanna buy my aero girl?

im parting out my car possibly.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #1922
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Just saw two s13 fastbacks following each other.

The one in front had gunmetal(?) paint and an unpainted body kit with a front bumper that fit like TOTAL shit. Looks like the bottom was hitting the tire... Also had kouki tails with hyper blinkers!!! Some n1 can. No cat and what seems to be an sr since it tossed a lil flame. Couldn't make out much more because it was racing around switching lanes and almost rearending cars...

The car tailgateing it had a wangan wing and rota gt3's and primer...

This all transpired as I was driving north on 101n around the mountain view area.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #1923
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
ray?

or that one faggot with silvia face.

by the way.

wanna buy my aero girl?

im parting out my car possibly.
Anthony's fastback. He has PBM coilovers now haha.

About the aero, maybe.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:47 AM   #1924
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
saw a white s13 coupe with silvia front, fmic, and purple steering wheel in front of taqueria eduardo today in san jose around lunch time. dude said he had a rb25

then saw a red zenki s14 with black front bumper and prelude wheels in front tonight at the 5th quarter in san jose sometime around drinking time.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #1925
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
an s13 was tailing me and blinding me with his hid's, in the back streets by target in sj/milpitas. then gunned it like an asshole and set off everyone's alarms. then turned around to see where i was and an suv high beamed you about your hid's
Old 10-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #1926
roddy
Zilvia Member

roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
saw a white s13 coupe with silvia front, fmic, and purple steering wheel in front of taqueria eduardo today in san jose around lunch time. dude said he had a rb25

then saw a red zenki s14 with black front bumper and prelude wheels in front tonight at the 5th quarter in san jose sometime around drinking time.

hey dude i saw a white corrora with your decals all over it yesterday. looked dope
Old 10-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #1927
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
oh yea? where was it?
Old 10-12-2008, 01:38 PM   #1928
roddy
Zilvia Member

wyotech car show

Old 10-13-2008, 11:50 AM   #1929
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
saw that hachi at thunderdrift.... saw some girls rippin up some 240's tooo... a lot of hachi's holding it down for the 86Life....
ZenkiGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:57 AM   #1930
newb_driver
Leaky Injector

newb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to newb_driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy View Post
wyotech car show

hrmmm joey's car is niceeeeeee.

performance options are nice ppl!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:57 PM   #1931
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

last sat night spotted a white fastback lowered with a black hatch getting pulled over by em piggies on tennyson rd across from the KFC.... you were going east
Old 10-16-2008, 03:10 AM   #1932
debby
Leaky Injector

debby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to debby
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
I think that's Ian. he just got to Travis.

I see's you stock ass S14's on base, start modding it. DO IT!!!

spotted a purple S14 with some ugly blue lipped wheels and a S13 coupe with junked up front bumper on base..

wait..that's my two cars parked next to each other
oh, maybe u spotted me. if so, sorry about the rims, lol
debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:21 AM   #1933
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
oh, maybe u spotted me. if so, sorry about the rims, lol
No, we just happened to both own a purple S14 Zenki with Superadvans with Black/Blue lips.

what a quiescence....
Old 10-16-2008, 07:54 AM   #1934
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

coincidence?
Old 10-16-2008, 08:40 AM   #1935
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
I thinks not.

my car's lower
no spoiler
no side design
no sticker

i has not gotten inspiration from him
Old 10-16-2008, 09:56 AM   #1936
kaking
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (7)
kaking is making a name for him/her selfkaking is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
yesterday i saw a blue s14 on 101 south@ the alum rock entrance...i was on the side fixing my car & dude threw up a piece sign. think it had a kit/lips, 18s, & rear window visor
kaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #1937
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
yesterday i saw a black 3 series full of sexy.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #1938
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

a 3 series 240sx? weirt
Old 10-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #1939
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
yenno it, son

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #1940
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

but it was sexy yo
Old 10-16-2008, 09:28 PM   #1941
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I saw that daytona blue 350z with the polished equips on my way to San Jose. I think it was the 680 or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:27 PM   #1942
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i didn't see a blue zenki s14 with a wing on it at my house today
Old 10-16-2008, 11:32 PM   #1943
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
i didn't see a blue zenki s14 with a wing on it at my house today
You know what's funny, I got about 20 minutes from my house and passed a Thornton or whatever exit. I was like "Hey.. I thought I passed that already?" You had no idea how stupid people we're being. Well, you probably do living down there.

Quote:
Old 10-16-2008, 11:49 PM   #1944
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

hahah weirt
Old 10-16-2008, 11:59 PM   #1945
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

word, 880 is no joke. between bumper to bumper traffic, constant construction, and fools doin sideshows ON the freeway, you never know what's gonna happen
Old 10-17-2008, 12:00 AM   #1946
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

bitches gonna get shot, thats whats gon happen foo

ima bust a cap in dey ass

Quote:
Old 10-18-2008, 11:53 PM   #1947
debby
Leaky Injector

debby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to debby
saw Andrew's camry in oakland chinatown today around 6.30...lol
debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:22 PM   #1948
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Spotted a dark grey or dark brown GTR the other day in alameda off of park st. Two hottie asian girls in it. HELLA SEXY YO!!
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:53 PM   #1949
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

ohhhhhh after almost 3 years my camry finally got spotted

i was getting my chinese on

drank a whole bottle of remy vsop last night
Old 10-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #1950
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
saw Andrew's camry in oakland chinatown today around 6.30...lol
Hey I think I've seen you driving by the Lake Merritt BART station. Are you ever over there?