Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-15-2007, 11:06 PM   #1861
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
A friend of mine, Sherman, (some of you may have met him at the arcadia meet, he drove a light blue chuki coupe w/bronze fn's) totalled his 240 3am saturday morning on ortega hwy. Luckly no one was hurt. He was approaching this one turn (IIRC Vatche told me about some crazy turn on Ortega) when an oncoming car in the opposite direction shined his high beams and blinded my friend. He swerved off the road and hit a tree. When he came back after dawn he also saw a honda accord, infiniti qx4 and a vw jetta. Apparently this turn is pretty dangerous.
hope sherman is ok..

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
And know your surroundings. Knowing what's up ahead saves a lot of cars and lives.
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2007, 11:13 PM   #1862
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
^^it was said for a reason
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:16 PM   #1863
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
coreansurfer eh? not korean?....are you korean?or corean? cause im korean haha lol
Old 01-15-2007, 11:24 PM   #1864
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
all real coreans are corean.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:37 PM   #1865
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
all real coreans are corean.
lol...haha icic... so do you go to the meets on wednesday?
Old 01-16-2007, 12:04 AM   #1866
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

yup, youll know me by the ugly purple car
Old 01-16-2007, 12:12 AM   #1867
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
yup, youll know me by the ugly purple car
?? purple car?? i dont remember seeing any purple 240's there..
Old 01-16-2007, 12:19 AM   #1868
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

i only bring it out on special occasions
Old 01-16-2007, 12:23 AM   #1869
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
i only bring it out on special occasions
when it runs lol
Old 01-16-2007, 12:29 AM   #1870
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

lol hahaha icic
Old 01-16-2007, 12:29 AM   #1871
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

it runs like the police blow balls. very much, all the time and very well.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:33 AM   #1872
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538
make sure you go early for wednesday night to norm's house cuz we have a breaking sesh and then smoke a fatty in his garage b4 we go..
"smoke a fatty in his garage b4 we go..." i like the sound of that
Old 01-16-2007, 12:34 AM   #1873
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
it runs like the police blow balls. very much, all the time and very well.
eh?? police blow balls?
Old 01-16-2007, 12:39 AM   #1874
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

yes, police are crap.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:30 AM   #1875
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle
when it runs lol
It's always ran.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:16 AM   #1876
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

the only problem is the starting right edgar? hahaha
Old 01-16-2007, 08:49 AM   #1877
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
yes phil. unfortunately.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:51 AM   #1878
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
^I have like the badass im hungry didnt get enough sleep gas. YOu know the dry airy kind that just makes things sway in its wind, Not dank or warm just crisp air blowing out my ass.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:36 AM   #1879
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

what are people doing today??? im sooo bored out of my mind..i want to wash my car but its to friggin cold..so maybe go work at my dads shop?
Old 01-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #1880
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
wash your car. The joy of cleaning it should keep you warm. Most of the irvine people are jackin off today. Tuesday jackoff day. Lets eat tomorrow?!
Old 01-16-2007, 09:44 AM   #1881
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

well everyday is a jack off day for me hahahaha lol tomorrow..oh yah wednesday..uhmm i mite be going to usdmsilvias house if he is ever online so i can ask him his address ^_^V
Old 01-16-2007, 09:48 AM   #1882
UPTOWN
Leaky Injector

UPTOWN is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd go to a meet but i'm embarrassed about the offset of my wheels.... last owner really fubarrd it *embarrassed*
UPTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:52 AM   #1883
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPTOWN
I'd go to a meet but i'm embarrassed about the offset of my wheels.... last owner really fubarrd it *embarrassed*
hey atleast you got rims...i got hubcaps upfront and none on rear..
Old 01-16-2007, 09:53 AM   #1884
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
No big deal. The more the merrier. Yang pm me for my address.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:02 AM   #1885
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPTOWN
Didnt you and your cousin come out before? The irvine meet is prolly the chillest meet out there nice cars mutant cars no cars.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:45 AM   #1886
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

hey usdmsilvia what time are people going to meet up at your house?
Old 01-16-2007, 11:21 AM   #1887
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
around 9 ish

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:29 AM   #1888
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

ehhh? why so late?isnt the meet at 9?lol
Old 01-16-2007, 12:00 PM   #1889
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

hey can u give me address again? (usdmsilvia) my internet explorer restarted..w/ ur address...thx~
Old 01-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #1890
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

I want a sticker that says "CUBICLE GANGSTA" what do you think?