Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 06:28 PM   #1861
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
red coupe with s13 front in berkeley. all stock. yahoo
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2006, 04:44 AM   #1862
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
AllenRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
at around 1:30-1:45am, spotted a wasabi green s13 with blak altezza tail light and full body kit, GT wing and it had graphics on the side... 3 gauges on the a pillar also... it's hella rice IMO...
Old 05-21-2006, 11:08 AM   #1863
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenRPS13
at around 1:30-1:45am, spotted a wasabi green s13 with blak altezza tail light and full body kit, GT wing and it had graphics on the side... 3 gauges on the a pillar also... it's hella rice IMO...
haha definately not me...
Old 05-21-2006, 05:42 PM   #1864
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

u know what... that car is hella rice... i dun believe that is a 240...
Old 05-22-2006, 12:12 AM   #1865
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
haha i hope people dont mistake my car for his...LOL.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:17 AM   #1866
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I saw dude with Red coupe, with flat black silvia face, driving around San Mateo, I tried to catch him, but failed.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:38 AM   #1867
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
saw a s14 on 101N couple days ago in traffic while heading up to Palo Alto...sorry if i didnt see u the first time i was texting somebody

i see 2 s13s off university all the time. i work at verizon.

saw a s14 on bernal today
Old 05-22-2006, 03:31 AM   #1868
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Dude lives two blocks away from me.

Old 05-22-2006, 03:36 AM   #1869
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13
Dude lives two blocks away from me.
What? then u should go and burn his car...
Old 05-22-2006, 04:28 AM   #1870
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
its behind a fence with a dog, ive tried. lol

Old 05-22-2006, 10:11 AM   #1871
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
+1 for zilvia blowing up car meet.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 05-22-2006, 05:20 PM   #1872
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
then try to kill his dog first! lol
Old 05-22-2006, 10:32 PM   #1873
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
then try to kill his dog first! lol
lets eating dog.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 05-22-2006, 10:35 PM   #1874
Delano

Delano is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw a creme colored s13 hatch today on san pablo in berkeley, at like 630-7
Old 05-22-2006, 10:36 PM   #1875
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd
lets eating dog.
it's a pretty good idea tho, lol
Old 05-23-2006, 12:17 AM   #1876
xhatesdriving
BANNED

xhatesdriving has a little shameless behavior in the past
I Think I Saw...everyone On Zilvias Car Today....they All Had Meshhhh Wheeelllsss And Zenki Lips. Half Of Them Had That Super Awesome Racing Krylon Paint. Some Guys Werent Lucky Enough To Have Super Rare Jdm Mesh Rimssss So They Shined Up Their Se Wheels Nice And Shiny

What A Site...looked Like A Nissan Dealership Lot Back In 1989

Then They All Pulled Out Of This Parking Lot, Single File And Headed To The Nearest Movie Theatre To Pre Order Their Ff3 Movie Tickets.....actually I Gotta Get Mine Before They All Run Out...that Movie Looks Saucy!

Hail Zilvia!

Jesus Christ No Wonder Socal Hates On Norcal So Much....u Guys Just Set Yourselfs Up.

Stay The Fuck Off The Streets Esp In Alameda County. I Know Whoever Fucked Around In Front Of Altamont Is One Of You Fuckheads.
Street Drifitng Is Not Cool, Guaranteed None Of You Zilvanians Have Any Street Talent Whatsoever In The Frist Place So U Need To Just Stop Living The Takumi Dream And Realize That The Only Place U Can Get Your Jolly's Off Is On A Track.

Im Done
Ban Me
Old 05-23-2006, 12:37 AM   #1877
dct223
Nissanaholic!

dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to dct223
O SHIT!!!!!! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THE MOVIE!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! i NEED TO GET MY TICKETS NOW!!! before all the tofu delivery people buy them!!!

movie its gonna be SOOO SICKKKkkkk, i get to see how it really is in japan
drift racinggg w0000000000

hhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha... good stuff
Old 05-23-2006, 03:28 AM   #1878
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
saw a blue s13 around 9 going up westborough from el camino. Had a kit or something.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:00 PM   #1879
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhatesdriving
I Think I Saw...everyone On Zilvias Car Today....they All Had Meshhhh Wheeelllsss And Zenki Lips. Half Of Them Had That Super Awesome Racing Krylon Paint. Some Guys Werent Lucky Enough To Have Super Rare Jdm Mesh Rimssss So They Shined Up Their Se Wheels Nice And Shiny

Then They All Pulled Out Of This Parking Lot, Single File And Headed To The Nearest Movie Theatre To Pre Order Their Ff3 Movie Tickets.....actually I Gotta Get Mine Before They All Run Out...that Movie Looks Saucy!

Hail Zilvia!

Jesus Christ No Wonder Socal Hates On Norcal So Much....u Guys Just Set Yourselfs Up.

Stay The Fuck Off The Streets Esp In Alameda County. I Know Whoever Fucked Around In Front Of Altamont Is One Of You Fuckheads.
Street Drifitng Is Not Cool, Guaranteed None Of You Zilvanians Have Any Street Talent Whatsoever In The Frist Place So U Need To Just Stop Living The Takumi Dream And Realize That The Only Place U Can Get Your Jolly's Off Is On A Track.

Im Done
Ban Me
Grow up and quit crying.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 05-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #1880
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by dct223
O SHIT!!!!!! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THE MOVIE!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! i NEED TO GET MY TICKETS NOW!!! before all the tofu delivery people buy them!!!

movie its gonna be SOOO SICKKKkkkk, i get to see how it really is in japan
drift racinggg w0000000000

hhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha... good stuff
Davis...i dunno if you are serious or kidding

widebody and uhm...the other stuff is secret. not really though
Old 05-23-2006, 02:56 PM   #1881
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
wow

xander sure showed us
Old 05-23-2006, 03:07 PM   #1882
Apossiblehybrid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Apossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i happen to love my zenki lip and meshies. they make my car look hella cleannn!
Old 05-23-2006, 03:07 PM   #1883
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
was that realyl xander? buy my turbo xander!!!

widebody and uhm...the other stuff is secret. not really though
Old 05-23-2006, 04:10 PM   #1884
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:

Hail Zilvia!

Im Done
Ban Me

Wish granted. You are Banned forever for this post and your other confrontational posts on Zilvia.net. It doesn't help that we still have your IP from the last time you were banned Xander. Stay away from Zilvia.net!
Old 05-23-2006, 04:46 PM   #1885
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
haha oh noezz... xander got owned.
Old 05-23-2006, 04:51 PM   #1886
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
lol xander that guy cracks me up.....
Old 05-23-2006, 04:59 PM   #1887
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
hes annoying. im glad hes gone

anyway, saw black s14 with aero, on channing I think, between shattuck and telegraph
looked ok
Old 05-23-2006, 06:31 PM   #1888
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

+1 for his gone, hehe
Old 05-23-2006, 06:43 PM   #1889
dct223
Nissanaholic!

dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to dct223
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrappyS13
Davis...i dunno if you are serious or kidding
lol i was kidding.. all in good fun to make zilvia a more entertaining place
Old 05-23-2006, 10:18 PM   #1890
Delano

Delano is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Hail Zilvia!

Im Done
Ban Me

smoke my meat asshole.FF3 FTW!!!
Closed Thread