Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 10:54 AM   #1831
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How overt does the racism have to get before Corbic gets put in timeout?
Old 09-18-2020, 11:49 AM   #1832
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
How overt does the racism have to get before Corbic gets put in timeout?
That's your argument. Not mine.

You literally said that. This is the paradox of the left and why you're all closet racists with your lowered expectations.
Old 09-18-2020, 11:56 AM   #1833
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
That's the argument you'd like me to make because it aligns with the world you'd like to see. Fuck off with the bullshit.
Old 09-18-2020, 12:10 PM   #1834
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
You neg rep bois really think people like living on food stamps? That people living in poverty don?t want to ?lift themselves up by their boot straps?? That man is inherently lazy? What a sad world you live in. Should call it the cup half empty party.
Old 09-18-2020, 12:15 PM   #1835
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

No cup! Get your own cup. What about mine I got from my father? I worked hard to fill the second half of MY cup I received already mostly full!
Old 09-18-2020, 12:39 PM   #1836
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
You neg rep bois really think people like living on food stamps? That people living in poverty don?t want to ?lift themselves up by their boot straps?? That man is inherently lazy? What a sad world you live in. Should call it the cup half empty party.
Ofcourse people dont wanna be on food stamps....THEY WANT MORE FREE STUFF.

Theres a diffrence...working for it. Or just demanding it given to u.

Theres lots of people that made it out of poor situations and made an amazing life for themselves.... jst cause the color of your skin is dark doesnt mean its not possiable.

What i find funny, in the world and on this forum, all the banter back and forth, not 1 person has given 1 law, 1 direction. 1 anthing that would solve this so called "problem"

Its not a probelm..thats why.

Your born "classless" not rich or poor.... its upto your parent(s), community to shape you.... not the goverment
Old 09-18-2020, 01:02 PM   #1837
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
trump and the Wyatt koch were born into and inherited millions/billions of dollars and haven't had to work a single day in thier lives....or had to apply for a job

What do you mean people are born classless? No one is saying the government needs to shape you. However if that's your thoughts, then you need to take issue with the Government instated laws of War on Drugs or red lining that directly targeted people of color which ultimately shaped their lives....

I really wish you would read up on that as its a perfect example of the government shaping ones life....worse so against thier will.

The exact same shit people love to bitch about in regards to masks and rights

The knife cuts BOTH ways....
Old 09-18-2020, 01:07 PM   #1838
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You asshats don't want policy. You want to throw shit on the walls and yell about.

The only people hustling for free shit are the assholes getting their taxes wiped clean so that working people can subsidize their campaign contributions. The rest of us are asking our fellow citizens for a hand out of a situation beyond our control that is largely an intended result of shitty policy.

Imagine being mad about proposed minimum wage increases in another state but being silent as the grave about yet another multi trillion dollar round of quantitative easing. Imagine being mad about the restoration of voting RIGHTS to your fellow citizens and having not a fucking thing to say about people losing their rights over shit like jay walking or unpaid tickets they weren't even notified about. Imagine demanding voter ID while cheering on the closure of every state and county office that issues valid IDs.

You slimy mother fuckers want to see people you deem less than be ground into dust but you're not men enough to admit it, and if that is not the case you can take that up with your Republican Party.
Old 09-18-2020, 01:27 PM   #1839
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
I love how Republicans can't point to any left leaning policy that is specifically somehow bad. It's only ever that "say goodbye" bullshit. It's not the fucking 80d dude. Find some new shit.

I'd love to actually be able to engage in meaningful debate about the shit but there discourse never rises beyond middle school tribalism.
Remember when I said that less than 24 hours ago and was met with more insults and tribalism rather than policy and philosophy?
Old 09-18-2020, 02:07 PM   #1840
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Ofcourse people dont wanna be on food stamps....THEY WANT MORE FREE STUFF.

Theres a diffrence...working for it. Or just demanding it given to u.
Are you aware that minimum wage workers often qualify for food stamps? Having to endure the judgement of people like you in order to just simply SURVIVE is not a sign of a healthy society.

Quote:
Theres lots of people that made it out of poor situations and made an amazing life for themselves.... jst cause the color of your skin is dark doesnt mean its not possiable.
Not impossible, sure. Of the 615 billionaires in the United States, 7 are black. If they have an equal opportunity, 13% (80) of the 615 should be black, but that?s not the case. HMMMM MAYBE SOMETHING IS OFF HERE....

Quote:
What i find funny, in the world and on this forum, all the banter back and forth, not 1 person has given 1 law, 1 direction. 1 anthing that would solve this so called "problem"
1. Cut military spending and direct it towards social and after school programs.
2. Abolish for-profit prisons.
3. Decriminalize drugs.
4. Demilitarize and reform policing and pay out settlements from their pension.
5. Actually hold government employees (politicians, police, presidents etc.) accountable.
6. Stop giving the extremely wealthy insane tax breaks.

Quote:
Its not a probelm..thats why.
Ok Hellen Keller...

Quote:
Your born "classless" not rich or poor.... its upto your parent(s), community to shape you.... not the goverment
Uhhhh that?s literally what people want - the government to fuck off. Thanks for agreeing.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:42 PM   #1841
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

So, let's discuss the removal of internal organs without consent or cause from humans that haven't committed a crime but are held indefinitely against their will.

How's that for policy discussion.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:46 PM   #1842
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You're pointing at the moon and they're staring at your finger (or in Trump's case, the sun).

Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

I call dibs on Deflection for 400, Alex.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:59 PM   #1843
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Y'all are getting hired. Fuck it. We can have a drift track installed at Area 51. Shit's gonna get wild.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:07 PM   #1844
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Lol...so if i dont agree with anything yall say im a racist ? Just wanna know
Old 09-18-2020, 03:10 PM   #1845
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

The things you say demonstrate your bias whether you're aware of that bias or not. Horse before cart.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:15 PM   #1846
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
The things you say demonstrate your bias whether you're aware of that bias or not. Horse before cart.
Theres no bias...its a side. With or against. Noone here is changing anyones mind or anyones vote.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:53 PM   #1847
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
you --> <-- californiarinos
Old 09-18-2020, 04:02 PM   #1848
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

There's no sides. We're all humans. Some of y'all just suck.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:11 PM   #1849
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
There's no sides. We're all humans. Some of y'all just suck.
Wow, you should write some slam poetry about it.
Old 09-18-2020, 05:59 PM   #1850
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

"My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

Rest in peace RBG
Old 09-18-2020, 06:04 PM   #1851
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Overstayed her welcome over a partisan opinion. S.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:00 PM   #1852
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
How many times was Trump impeached? None.
No evidence.
Two terms.
Two scoops.
Quote:
Three scoops of SCOTUS
Old 09-18-2020, 07:13 PM   #1853
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
"My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

Rest in peace RBG
Ripppppppppp
Old 09-18-2020, 08:49 PM   #1854
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 09-18-2020, 10:31 PM   #1855
Corbic
Post Whore!

#NoNoNo
Old 09-19-2020, 05:24 AM   #1856
zombiewolf513
BANNED

new thread theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pavLG_NFzPc?t=53

I'm glad that one's finally over...

And the democrats want to watch the sequel out of spite...

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 09-19-2020 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: happy little trees - Bob Ross
Old 09-19-2020, 05:55 AM   #1857
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:

Not going to happen with Mitch McConnell leading the Senate. IMO, I anticipate a replacement after the election before this current Congress session ends.
Old 09-19-2020, 08:10 AM   #1858
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Rest in peace RBG
Quote:
Overstayed her welcome over a partisan opinion. S.
Yup, she should have stepped down under Obama if that's what she wanted.
Old 09-19-2020, 09:21 AM   #1859
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
So do any of you think that our elected officials have enough time to go through decades of transcripts and decisions, as well as multiples tests of jurisprudence and suitability, before the end of Trump's rule?

Or would you rather it just be a partisan choice?
Old 09-19-2020, 03:29 PM   #1860
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
So do any of you think that our elected officials have enough time to go through decades of transcripts and decisions, as well as multiples tests of jurisprudence and suitability, before the end of Trump's rule?

Or would you rather it just be a partisan choice?
I'll let RBG make that call...

Hopefully he nominates Judge Amy Coney Barrett. Love to see the left melt down over her.

Christian, Conservative, Pro Life, Pro Family, Married to a Man, Biological Woman, 7 kids, 5 biological, 2 adopted Haitians.... Oh and she's only 49.

Let the Reeeee begin.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dec1968/s...026411526?s=20
Closed Thread