Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-29-2009, 10:38 PM   #1831
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i was gonna head out there today but i'm sick. dizzy w/ fever... lame.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:02 AM   #1832
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
dude, its prolly your car's internal wiring... i dunno, how much did you pay for the swap?

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:02 AM   #1833
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sell it to me heath fiddy bucc
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:11 AM   #1834
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
damn carlos's windshield is fucked...some guy hit it with a bat on the freeway
Old 01-30-2009, 01:23 AM   #1835
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silly_13 View Post
damn carlos's windshield is fucked...some guy hit it with a bat on the freeway
what????????
Old 01-30-2009, 01:30 AM   #1836
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
i know thats what i said

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:56 AM   #1837
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

yea lol and i didnt even see it....i was looking at the accident on my lane now that car got fucked up
Old 01-30-2009, 08:16 AM   #1838
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Sorry I didn't come by last night guys. Was tired and ended up fallin asleep.

We got the car semi acting right. Still running rich.

I think next week my be the last time I am at this meet for a while. So everybody show up!

So that means you chris! Hehehehe...sorry we just met and I have to bone out. Sucks. I eventually wanted all of us at the track together. That'd be siiick.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #1839
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
hey guys keep this meet alive so when i come back i have something to chill at. im leaving tommarow at 9am. i fuckin love you fucking spooners. WEST LA TILL I CRASHA ND BURN!
Old 01-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #1840
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Good Luck in Knoxville. Damn leaving tomorrow? soo soon shiet. Will be tryin to keep this meet alive but i got work and stuff so dunno if i can go in the future.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:37 AM   #1841
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

hellooo where the fuck are the postwhores at?? no 1 is posting here anymore
Old 02-01-2009, 04:15 AM   #1842
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Lol, it has died jk..
Just haven't been able to chat cuz I got no car or haven't been to the meet cuz I got work.
But schedule has changed so i get out at 7. so I will prob make it next thursday
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:33 AM   #1843
kouki crisp
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kouki crisp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
emdo you have any body hook ups? i need to repair my quarter panel i hit
kouki crisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:59 AM   #1844
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

I'm in nashville dudes. Bout to be in knoxville. Wow its fuckin freezing here, and its gonna snow. Damn I knew I shoulda gotten an sti or 2.5rs wrx.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #1845
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

yea heath u shouldve...what happened to ur car?
Old 02-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #1846
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
hey paul go with me to riverside liketomorrow or tuesday to pick up a fender

Old 02-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #1847
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

alright but im not driving! lets go on tuesday
Old 02-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #1848
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so my rear/right caliper is fucked up (hopefully my rear/left one is still good). my brake pads were worn down to the metal after 1 and 1/2 weeks. F*CK!!!!!!!!! Well I hope I get my car running n shit soon.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #1849
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

yea same shit as here with me too! i need new brake pads and idk y my break light on the dash stays dim when i put my ebrake down and fucking my break fluid is still full
Old 02-03-2009, 02:16 AM   #1850
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
wtf is in riverside? i came up today on an uncracke HUD dash, cluster and window thing, as well as projector... not sure if i am going to sell it or put it in my car. i just need to figure out how to put my vin on it.

we need to do a canyon cruise soon who's down?

Old 02-03-2009, 02:28 AM   #1851
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

allyou have to do is uya rivet gun forlike 20 bucks and drill it out of your olld dash and rivet it

Old 02-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #1852
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Damn steve came up. When you gonna start upgrading your motor though???? Get them electric fans, alum rad, bov...ect.

Duude no track events down here. But a famous canyon called devils tail. Everybody goes up there and its legal. Also a low key spot, where they drift on a canyon. All legal. Nuts.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #1853
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

I bought a head a while back, and recently bought a shortblock for $100 with no pistons or rods, only crank, oil pump, water pump and the oil pans... I need to get a big ass rug for my living room, and an engine stand.
I plan to over the next year, get it sleeved, and not sure on my bore size yet, but all forged internals. I just recieved the cams today. I need to slow down a bit on buying stuff, and focus on putting food in my fridge. and paying bills....

but other than that i am going to leave my current motor the way it is, and just upgrade the clutch when that goes....

so total spend so far, $450. includes the shortblock, the head and the brand new cams....

speaking of meet tonight who's going? bring an umbrella, i know i'm going for a drive

Old 02-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #1854
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

You lucky mofos. Its raining.....but here's it freezing. Becareful out there!
Old 02-07-2009, 01:24 AM   #1855
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

aye steave ur going on monday??...ima go on monday to class to get an add slip hope i can still sign up
Old 02-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #1856
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Just saying what's up guys. How was the slippin and sliding out there.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:24 AM   #1857
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Gonna possibly pick up another hatch today guys. Sohc 1990 piggy. Power everything mminus sunroof. I dunno how many miles. No evident rust I could see with the quick swoop of an eye. Its brugundy, and cleaaaan ass body. Wish It was a coupe though! Cmon fuckers, why don't you say anything.

Happy bday paul!
Old 02-10-2009, 11:50 AM   #1858
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

lol cool heath! pick that shit up!!!
thanks dude!!!
fucking trade tech is boring right now cuz i just started cant wait for the hands on!!! and steve where the fuck u at??? im in room F122 i think lol but im in here right now!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #1859
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
what up fellas, Imma try to make it out there this thursday, since some of you dont show up to the 818 meet anymore, lol jk.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:18 PM   #1860
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Carloooo!!! Damn and you gotta go when I'm not there. Damn you!

Well imma check it out today. Has timing chain guide ratltling, needs new bearings, and a blown head gasket. But the bay is clean as hell. Might just pick it up.