Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 09:55 AM   #1831
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Yesterday on I-50 I saw a gold-ish zenki S14 with stickers. Then about 20 seconds later I saw a red S13 HB with body kit. Both of you were going the opposite direction of me. About five minutes after that I saw a primered coupe merge onto the freeway next to me.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2006, 11:02 AM   #1832
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Yesterday, saw a green s14 with silvia emblems, lowered, exhaust, stock SE wheels, parked across from L&L hawaiian bbq in San Jose.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 05-15-2006, 11:12 AM   #1833
rewplayff
Zilvia Junkie

rewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enough
me and my friend saw that same green s14 at safeway on capitol.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:22 AM   #1834
dorifto-san4o8
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

dorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd
Yesterday, saw a green s14 with silvia emblems, lowered, exhaust, stock SE wheels, parked across from L&L hawaiian bbq in San Jose.
that was me i was eating at LnL. Saw a black s13 while i was there. was that you. i think my fren (erwin) was with you guys but i didnt even see him there. next time say wassup.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #1835
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
That was wendee's car, yeah erwin was there too. I didn't take my S13, I wanted to save gas so I rode in the xA.. hahahaha

I didn't see you get out, so I wasn't sure who you were, or I would've said hi or something then put in a plug for my site lol..

Quote:
Old 05-15-2006, 11:32 AM   #1836
dorifto-san4o8

dorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd
Stalker! ahha
i met you before rite? you used to work at frys... i saw people sitting outside of lnl but didnt even bother looking cous i was walking over to walgreens to go buy some stoges.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:35 AM   #1837
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Nahh, I don't think i've met you before, erwin used to work at fry's though. You should come kick it with us sometime or something. We were that group of people sitting outside of L&L.

Quote:
Old 05-15-2006, 11:39 AM   #1838
dorifto-san4o8

just hit me up sometime i live in that area. im going down to altamont this thursday if you guys wanna roll down together hit me up 408 460 9540
ryan
Old 05-15-2006, 12:29 PM   #1839
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
theres only room for 1 ryan in that group... JK JK... come hang out with us... maybe you can replace me.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:45 PM   #1840
dorifto-san4o8

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silady
theres only room for 1 ryan in that group... JK JK... come hang out with us... maybe you can replace me.
lol! replace? sure why not. jk .. hows your motor doing? my friend was telling me about it cous he was one of the guys that installed it.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:51 PM   #1841
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
around 630pm, while in traffic on 880n, i was in the third lane, while in the second lane was a red s14 zenki with rims and stock height, and in the first lane was a red s13 coupe with exhasut
Old 05-15-2006, 10:15 PM   #1842
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
maroon hatch back on steelies and generic n1 muffler

gold coupe with silver meshies and unpainted sideskirt
Old 05-16-2006, 04:59 AM   #1843
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silady
I am the origonal Ryan. Foo That's why I had to use it as my middle name. You biters. haha.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:39 PM   #1844
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifto-san4o8
lol! replace? sure why not. jk .. hows your motor doing? my friend was telling me about it cous he was one of the guys that installed it.

are you talking about Keith? HAHA he helped me take out my SR then he helped mepull out the RB from the other car...

then i finished up the swap myself. fucking keith... but he did notice that one of my fuses was blown.

but yah... ive been doing some minor tuning.. messing with fuel pressure and timing.

but other than that its running beautifully... its gonna stay not upgraded till i finish the rest of my suspension and exterior.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:04 PM   #1845
tbowzer
Zilvia Member

tbowzer can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to tbowzer
at Macy's parking lot in Walnut Creek, across from whole foods:

white s13 coupe, silvia front, lowered, and exhaust (all i could see)
Old 05-16-2006, 09:10 PM   #1846
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbowzer
at Macy's parking lot in Walnut Creek, across from whole foods:

white s13 coupe, silvia front, lowered, and exhaust (all i could see)
I Think thats my friend Mike. He works at the Mall, @ Anchor Blue.

Spotted a Red s14 Today @ 3:20pm on Industrial Blvd. He was exiting the Auto1 shop @ hayward. Had an RSR looking exhaust. and was slammed. Had a Tach Pod. and a FMIC.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 05-17-2006, 02:05 AM   #1847
rewplayff
Zilvia Junkie

rewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enough
today i saw... a black fastback with the middle and bottom of the tailights blacked out. and a blue fastback with chrome-ish rims that looked stock height while i was looking out the window of jollibee in san jose.

and has anyone noticed my buddy in a red fastback with gold mesh's and the chrome lazy eye foglight conversion?
Old 05-17-2006, 03:12 AM   #1848
HerbReal
Zilvia Junkie

HerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HerbReal
Hahah that whats makes my car a little different from the other red FB's lol. i really need to take them off since it bugs the crap outta me eventhough i havent driven my car for a month or so.

Herb
Old 05-17-2006, 03:57 AM   #1849
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewplayff
today i saw... a black fastback with the middle and bottom of the tailights blacked out. and a blue fastback with chrome-ish rims that looked stock height while i was looking out the window of jollibee in san jose.

and has anyone noticed my buddy in a red fastback with gold mesh's and the chrome lazy eye foglight conversion?
I've seen that same black fastback around.. driven by some kid from mount pleasant high. I tried saying wassup to him the few times I saw him, but he was too busy trying to look cool hard driving.. ahha

Quote:
Old 05-18-2006, 03:11 PM   #1850
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
saw owen and yusef up at gp... i dont think owen's subaru likes him
Old 05-18-2006, 04:30 PM   #1851
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
gray hatchback
headlights were up for some reason, not on though
super drifty
turning left on to alacatraz from mlk
Old 05-18-2006, 06:16 PM   #1852
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r
saw owen and yusef up at gp... i dont think owen's subaru likes him

its dead, no comin back from rod knock baby
Old 05-18-2006, 06:51 PM   #1853
Delano

Delano is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ
gray hatchback
headlights were up for some reason, not on though
super drifty
turning left on to alacatraz from mlk
super drifty??
Old 05-18-2006, 08:45 PM   #1854
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
spotted a black Coupe LE @ Tilden Park a girl was driving it. appeared to be advans. I'm sure it wasnt her car, but it was a turn on

also spotted a Black s13 FB, with a zenki lip, ebay exhaust? 5 spoke SE rims.
Was parked in Orinda, Next to Orinda Square near Starbucks. I've seen this car many times. . . who are you! i keep spotting you!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 05-18-2006, 09:15 PM   #1855
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways

also spotted a Black s13 FB, with a zenki lip, ebay exhaust? 5 spoke SE rims.
Was parked in Orinda, Next to Orinda Square near Starbucks. I've seen this car many times. . . who are you! i keep spotting you!

He also hes two dragon stickers on his hood, chrome fender flares, and "nismo" seat belt pads.

I'm sure you two will get alone just fine.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:18 PM   #1856
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
He also hes two dragon stickers on his hood, chrome fender flares, and "nismo" seat belt pads.

I see him all the time. . . What are you trying to say?

Please Enlighten me.

Old 05-18-2006, 09:19 PM   #1857
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways

Spotted a Red s14 Today @ 3:20pm on Industrial Blvd. He was exiting the Auto1 shop @ hayward. Had an RSR looking exhaust. and was slammed. Had a Tach Pod. and a FMIC.

if this car is the car i think it is... it is owned by a local shop.. and knowing you.. you can downshift on his ass but he will still be 5+ cars ahead of you and you will jizz all over your pants..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:22 PM   #1858
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot
if this car is the car i think it is... it is owned by a local shop.. and knowing you.. you can downshift on his ass but he will still be 5+ cars ahead of you and you will jizz all over your pants..
Haha, I'm not sure about Jizz'n on my pants.

Old 05-18-2006, 09:39 PM   #1859
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

hahahahahhaha ben your car is nice, and so was that post, hot like toast ohhhhh!!!!!
Old 05-20-2006, 12:02 PM   #1860
vspec15
Leaky Injector

vspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Went to century 20 last night and saw a blue kouki with the JDM front parked in the parking structure. Also, saw a red zenki driving past the theater. Around 745pm or so.
Closed Thread