Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #1831
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Wow, that is really hard to read.
Fixed and fuck yeah it was...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2012, 12:54 AM   #1832
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
^^^ exactly what everyone thinks and how the media covered it, but the Gangs were looting Gun shops, sniping people at hospitals, broke into several banks, and had very well fortified positions for weeks. They shot at Helicopters trying to rescue people. They basically tried to take over New Orleans, (and did) so if it wasn't for Johney Law and the Fed Gov. they would be in control!

The oppotunity was to take a city that had fallen, and these types of Gangs would still be out there.

On Topic
How would a group survive a Natural Disaster? That would be a good twist!
BTW... I didn't like how easily the National Guard was taken out by the Town people.
To easily distracted and forgot all aspects of their training!

I love the show but they are also missing alot of things that would come natural.
Hygiene, Cleaning Cloths, Water supply, Trapping, Gathering...
you OUR Fucking helicopters.
i was at Moody AFB in Valdosta for Katrina. We have C-130s there right after the Eye passed dropping off goods, still in crazy ass conditions.

Then the PJs and Pavehawks used to rescue people came home with no less than 18 bulletholes. Seriously. one actually damaged an engine and to RTB
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:42 AM   #1833
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i just saw the mist movie, again. both andrea and carol were on it.

she had some nips and tits on this movie.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:33 AM   #1834
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Whoa... Its been a while since I saw that movie. Shit freaked me out. Good eye...
Old 11-30-2012, 03:35 PM   #1835
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Dale was in The Mist too

MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:30 PM   #1836
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #1837
sophiasluv
Leaky Injector

sophiasluv is an unknown quantity at this point
Mid season finale tonight, then we wait 3 months for the rest of season 3?
sophiasluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #1838
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Well the mid season finally certainly took an interesting turn. I like the direction things went, despite not having the same outcomes as the comic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #1839
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Pinggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
my life has come to an end for 3 months.
Pinggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:03 AM   #1840
simmode1
Post Whore!

Ok... I might need to retract my statement about the Governor being a bitch compared to the graphic novel. I mean, he is... currently. But it really looks like they are setting him up for some major character development. Perhaps so that he can grow into the heinous monster all the hype was about.

After reading what he did to Michionne in the graphic novel & seeing last night's episode, I could certainly begin to see why he'd want to torture her so badly.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #1841
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
New hashtag #oneeyedphillip

Used in context, "well if you don't like it, too bad, you can suck my #oneeyedphillip"
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:35 AM   #1842
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
i guess it's one shall stand, one shall fall as far as black characters in the show lol. r.i.p. oscar
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #1843
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
I guess they only have 1 room for the black token guy slot.

I just finish episode 5 TWD game. What a tear jerker.
Anyone catch the end? I think they might continue a new
Series with Clementine.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #1844
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Just finished the mid-season finale and I punched my dick twice.

Borosun, I hope so.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #1845
hulkster_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
hulkster_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Agreed the game was sad
hulkster_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #1846
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster_s13 View Post
Agreed the game was sad
I rarely get sentimental over shit, but I was bawling outta control man. Fuck.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #1847
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Ok. This comic book needs to start moving a long.
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:58 AM   #1848
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Day by Day Armageddon book three came out on Christmas.

Amazon.com: Day by Day Armageddon: Shattered Hourglass (9781451628814): J. L. Bourne: Books
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #1849
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
Crap. I'll have to download it.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:19 AM   #1850
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
Ok. This comic book needs to start moving a long.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

I agree 105 was a pretty slow issue but this Negan guy is one fucked up asshole. And I actually thought that was one of the most suspenseful issues in a long time. I mean just not knowing if he was going to go ape shit on Carl or not was killing me.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #1851
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rxPOPMxDwA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FVyUL1Q06M
Old 01-03-2013, 07:27 PM   #1852
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Seen the trailer for that, and I'm all for doing something different with the genre, but that looks terrible.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #1853
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
I agree with exitspeed, that movie looks horrible.
ravinaziankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:36 AM   #1854
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Stupid looking movie. That said, can't wait to see it with the wife.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:29 AM   #1855
Supergoji
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Supergoji is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Supergoji
its like twilight.............but with a fucking zombie
Old 01-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #1856
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergoji View Post
its like twilight.............but with a fucking zombie
It was inevitable. They ruined Vampires with the Vampire crazy. TWD is the zenith of Zombie fandom... so Werewolves?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #1857
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Watched The Dead last night. The Dead (2010) - IMDb

I thought it was pretty good actually. The camera work was very good and a lot of artsy shots. The plot was decent, but over-all I found it pretty enjoyable. This movie proves that slow, lumbering zombies are still scary. What I liked that they did is that there were zombies literally coming from every angle ALL THE TIME. So there was no screwing around and "taking a load off". There was constantly shots of the surroundings where you could see numerous zombies at different lengths away all walking towards them that created a lot of tension.

This movie IMO was better then Romero has done since Day.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:25 AM   #1858
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Chevrolet : G20 Van N/A in Chevrolet | eBay Motors
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #1859
derux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
derux is making a name for him/her selfderux is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Great start to rest of this season. I think Rick could use a nap.
derux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #1860
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Yep. And it is so entertaining to watch Glen turn into a badass.