Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #1831
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
how much for both shipped to me? 91010?
$185
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Payment sent for V1 S14 Toe Rods and FREE Steering Spacers
tracking sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothonaleash View Post
price on bent camber arms, bent toe rods, traction rods, and tension rods (all s13 240sx) sent as cheaply as possible to 43220
payment should follow soonly after
thanks
out of gen II toe...
$795 for everything substituting gen 1 toe
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bo View Post
when will you have the 4x114.3 30mm spacers in stock?
Around August
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneviaman View Post
i want to be on the super angle kit. monies/cores ready!!
OK so the super angle kit air freight list as of now is:

1. slideways2004
2. gpm (local)
3. Suk02Si
4. SoSideways
5. DrifterPaw
6. Blackparade
7. oneviaman
8. Paul F. (local)

That will about do it unless there is anyone else this week end... I'll be at all star bash 4 all weekend so I'll probably close the list on monday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wntrcoatblu240 View Post
i really NEED the s13 coilovers.. lol.. i know you don't have any in stock but when you do, i have $$ ready,
can i get a price shipped to 94015 possible pickup in SD? i might take a trip to check out the store and pick up other things..
$1055 shipped / $1000 picked up
I'll add you to a list on people to contact when they're in or if you think the money is burning a hole in your pocket, you can pre order / pre pay and receive them as soon as they hit our dock.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #1832
happy408
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
happy408 is making a name for him/her selfhappy408 is making a name for him/her selfhappy408 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I'll add you to a list on people to contact when they're in or if you think the money is burning a hole in your pocket, you can pre order / pre pay and receive them as soon as they hit our dock.
can you add me to the contact list shipped to 95111. is it the same price if you pre order?
Old 06-27-2008, 11:39 PM   #1833
Skinny

Trader Rating: (0)
Skinny is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey dan, wondering if I could get a quote for a drift knob, and FMIC. for S13. Shipped to T6B 0Z3 in canada
thanks in advance

Last edited by Skinny; 06-29-2008 at 04:19 PM..
Old 06-28-2008, 12:01 AM   #1834
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:

tracking sent
I havent received an email about tracking, but im going out of town for a wakeboard trip tomorrow, so I will just assume they will be waiting for me when i get back.
Old 06-28-2008, 03:19 AM   #1835
Rusted_PS13
Zilvia Member

Rusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her selfRusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her self
Price quote shipped to 70533 on the following items:

S14 RUCA's Ver. II
S14 Toe rods Ver. II
S14 Tension Rods
S14 Traction Rods
S14 Subframe collars
Old 06-28-2008, 03:22 PM   #1836
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Price quote on shpping to 90717 for S13 tension rods please.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:23 PM   #1837
flamebag16
BANNED

flamebag16 will become famous soon enoughflamebag16 will become famous soon enoughflamebag16 will become famous soon enough
Price quote shipped to 78736 on the following items:

S14 RUCA's Ver. II
S14 Toe rods Ver. II
S14 Tension Rods
S14 Traction Rods
Old 06-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #1838
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Hey dan, do you have any fender rollers in stock at the shop?
Nope, those are sold out too.but we have more on the way.

Do you know when you will get some in?

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 06-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #1839
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
PM'd about S14 tension rod bars to 08054
Old 06-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #1840
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
where are your guys oil coolers???
Old 06-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #1841
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
payment sent (nate slavin)
Old 06-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #1842
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
How much would the S13 Radiator be shipped to 95123, Thanks!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #1843
hks4life
Zilvia Addict

hks4life is an unknown quantity at this point
how much s13 coilovers plus tension rod, RUCA's shipped to 30052
Old 06-30-2008, 12:08 AM   #1844
Tatakai

Tatakai is an unknown quantity at this point
+1 to FC knuckles, also for more FC drift parts

ive been talking to some people i know, and they're also interested in knuckles. you should seriously work on this because i'm sure you could find a lot of initial buyers really quick. i've see interest in this on multiple forums. DO IT!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 12:14 AM   #1845
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
PM me price for:

S13 RUCA's
S13 oil drain plug
Free tie rod spacers.

Shipped to 90280.

Include your paypal as well.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:34 PM   #1846
blu2fourty
Zilvia Member

blu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really nice
any 20mm or 25mm spacers left? if so how much shipped to m1j1k3 toronto,ontario, canada?
-95 gold 240sx (sold)
-95 white 240sx le (scrapped)
-95 black 240sx le w/sr (parting out)
-95 purple 240sx le
Old 06-30-2008, 07:20 PM   #1847
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy408 View Post
can you add me to the contact list shipped to 95111. is it the same price if you pre order?
ok, same price either way $1055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
Hey dan, wondering if I could get a quote for a drift knob, and FMIC. for S13. Shipped to T6B 0Z3 in canada
thanks in advance
We have the FMIC (without pipes) in stock. along with the drift knob its $300 USD shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
I havent received an email about tracking, but im going out of town for a wakeboard trip tomorrow, so I will just assume they will be waiting for me when i get back.
it was sent to the skastud addy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted_PS13 View Post
Price quote shipped to 70533 on the following items:
S14 RUCA's Ver. II
S14 Toe rods Ver. II
S14 Tension Rods
S14 Traction Rods
S14 Subframe collars
$860 for everything except we're substituting gen 1 toe for Gen 2 because were out of those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Price quote on shpping to 90717 for S13 tension rods please.
$195 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamebag16 View Post
Price quote shipped to 78736 on the following items:

S14 RUCA's Ver. II
S14 Toe rods Ver. II
S14 Tension Rods
S14 Traction Rods
$790 (substituting straight toe rods)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Do you know when you will get some in?
about 2 months
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
PM'd about S14 tension rod bars to 08054
pm answered
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
where are your guys oil coolers???
out of stock sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothonaleash View Post
payment sent (nate slavin)
tracking sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
How much would the S13 Radiator be shipped to 95123, Thanks!
$217
Quote:
Originally Posted by hks4life View Post
how much s13 coilovers plus tension rod, RUCA's shipped to 30052
$1470 multilink is in stock, coilovers are not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatakai View Post
+1 to FC knuckles, also for more FC drift parts
ive been talking to some people i know, and they're also interested in knuckles. you should seriously work on this because i'm sure you could find a lot of initial buyers really quick. i've see interest in this on multiple forums. DO IT!!!
I'll tell martin to hustle on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
PM me price for:

S13 RUCA's
S13 oil drain plug
Free tie rod spacers.

Shipped to 90280.

Include your paypal as well.

$226 [email protected] - pm'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu2fourty View Post
any 20mm or 25mm spacers left? if so how much shipped to m1j1k3 toronto,ontario, canada?
sorry, no.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #1848
SHIFT_Slide
Zilvia Member

SHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_Slide Send a message via MSN to SHIFT_Slide
Dan, can the newer bigger radiator still be used with the stock fan and shroud?
Old 07-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #1849
Jerrys14q
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Jerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jerrys14q
how much for subframe spacers 92252
Old 07-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #1850
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Sorry, I actually might need to pull out of the Super Angle Kit, since I might be using the money for that towards a genuine Bride Brix II seat... which may or may not fit me, so I won't know for sure if I'll have the money for this yet until this weekend.

I'll post a definite yes or no as soon as I find out.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #1851
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Ill take a magnetic drain plug and the oil cooler (you actually dont have them advertised anymore, i know you be hidin them somewhere!)
Old 07-02-2008, 04:10 PM   #1852
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_Slide View Post
Dan, can the newer bigger radiator still be used with the stock fan and shroud?
yes it can
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrys14q View Post
how much for subframe spacers 92252
$60 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Sorry, I actually might need to pull out of the Super Angle Kit, since I might be using the money for that towards a genuine Bride Brix II seat... which may or may not fit me, so I won't know for sure if I'll have the money for this yet until this weekend.

I'll post a definite yes or no as soon as I find out.
LMK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncade View Post
Ill take a magnetic drain plug and the oil cooler (you actually dont have them advertised anymore, i know you be hidin them somewhere!)
Drain plugs are in stock. Im out of oil coolers, Japan shop is doing a design revision on those.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:58 PM   #1853
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Got the spacers and Toe Arms today! Thanks man!
Old 07-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #1854
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
whoa, shipping on july 4th? awesome!
Old 07-04-2008, 03:00 PM   #1855
Adam496
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
Adam496 is making a name for him/her selfAdam496 is making a name for him/her selfAdam496 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
-s14 ver. II rucas
-s14 w/ redtop FMIC kit
-s14 w/ redtop radiator
-sub-frame spacers

Thanks
Old 07-04-2008, 03:01 PM   #1856
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Got my RUCA's the next day after ordering them.

Fucking AWESOME!

Love you guys.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:03 PM   #1857
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
I've gotta drop out of the list Dan. Sorry!

Checked my funds and had a little less than what I had previously, and I actually used part of that fund to buy turbo lines, as that is a more pressing issue for me right now.

Again, sorry guys!
Old 07-05-2008, 10:47 PM   #1858
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Just checking availability for a car we might start building:

S14 Intercooler kit (S14 w/ S14 SR)
S14 Radiator (SR)
S14 V2 Ruca's
S14 V1 Toe Arms
Sub frame spacers
Magnetic Drain Plug
Spin Turn knob
all shipped to 63304...

Are all of those parts currently available? and if not, when should they be expected to be in?
Old 07-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #1859
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
Need a price for:

s14 rucas ver II
2 magnetic drain plugs for a sr
pair of 15mm spacers 5/114.3
pair of 20mm spacers 5/114.3
subframe spacers for s14
1st issue of d to d magazine

shipped to 62223
please let me know if all items are in stock
and send your paypal address.
Thanx
Old 07-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #1860
norcal_black240
Zilvia Addict

norcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to norcal_black240 Send a message via MSN to norcal_black240
how much for magnetic drain plug and oil catch can shipped to 95993?