Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 08:32 AM   #151
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by _JDMU

Do you think they will be in before the end of Aug?
BUDDY CLUB USA called me today and said all the SPEC II Exhaust were IN-STOCK and ready to ship.

I will be calling and charging everyone today!!
Old 08-05-2004, 09:56 AM   #152
Bbandit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Bbandit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Bbandit Send a message via AIM to Bbandit
SCHWEEEETTT!!!!! Finally!! oh yeaaahhh... now im excited again...
Im getting tired of this tiny stock cat

edit: oh btw, did I already sent you my Address and all that?

==>>TGL GARAGE<<==.. RIP!
S13 coupe KA-T @ 0.5 Bar = SOLD!
A31 Cefiro + SR = Current
Old 08-05-2004, 06:39 PM   #153
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbandit
SCHWEEEETTT!!!!! Finally!! oh yeaaahhh... now im excited again...
Im getting tired of this tiny stock cat

edit: oh btw, did I already sent you my Address and all that?
Only 4 people were processed today, but everyone who was not able to be processed should have an e-mail that looks like this...

The Buddy Club Spec II Exhaust are now in stock and ready to ship. I do not have a Payment Method for your order.
Please send Payment for $358.00 to:

Rare Trick, LLC
P.O. Box 231218
Harahan, LA 70123

or Call to make payment arrangement with Credit Card.

Thank you
Drew
Owner, Rare Trick, LLC
www.raretrick.com

Need to Collect from Order #s:
599 - can only ship to the Billing Address of Credit Card (HI or AZ)
641 - got your e-mail, yes its ok.

Shipped Orders:
Old 08-05-2004, 07:56 PM   #154
Shin180sx

Shin180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have any extras? I'll order one now if so
Old 08-05-2004, 09:09 PM   #155
element240
Zilvia Addict

element240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to element240
i mailed my check to you guys in may, and i still got your email.
let me know what's up....

i hope you guy's recieved it and have the check somewhere...
Old 08-05-2004, 09:26 PM   #156
four
Zilvia Addict

four is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to four
Quote:
Originally Posted by element240

i also mailed a credit card check to you guys in may and i got a phone call from a girl that day you guys recieved it, and verified it. I have to check with my CC company if it was cashed.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:36 AM   #157
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

_JDMU is an unknown quantity at this point
SWEEEEET!!!!! I was looking for some good news today! I cant wait to get!!

Shipped Orders:

Do you mean those are being shipped to us or there being shipped to you from BC?
Old 08-06-2004, 02:02 AM   #158
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
sweet good news
Old 08-06-2004, 10:27 AM   #159
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by element240

I found your Check so I will get your Exhaust Shipped Out!! Sorry for the scare!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by four
i also mailed a credit card check to you guys in may and i got a phone call from a girl that day you guys recieved it, and verified it. I have to check with my CC company if it was cashed.
I was not aware that this payment came in, only thing noted on your Order is that it was being sent in, not that is was recieved. I will have Mitzi look into this as it seems she is the one who collected.

_JDMU -- I didn't want any longer of a Delay so I am having BC Drop Ship... should get tracking # today.

Shin180sx -- No Extras! in fact, Buddy Club is shy one S14 exhaust but is expecting it soon. They are also going to try and keep stock on these. Group Buy is Over so if your interested, order off the website.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:57 AM   #160
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist

_JDMU -- I didn't want any longer of a Delay so I am having BC Drop Ship... should get tracking # today.
Cool...It was worth the wait!
Old 08-06-2004, 10:58 AM   #161
element240
Zilvia Addict

element240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to element240
whew, good news! i was almost

can't wait for it!!
Old 08-08-2004, 11:25 PM   #162
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

Did you get those tracking #'s yet?
Old 08-09-2004, 12:09 PM   #163
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JDMU
Did you get those tracking #'s yet?
Good News and Bad News!!

Good News: I have the tracking #s for 4 orders!!

Bad News: Shipping is way more than expected!! Shipping is $70 due to Double Over-Sized Box... UPS!!
Most Exhaust Systems only cost about $45-50 to ship, and I was willing to split that cost with you guys and pay anything over $20.... But lossing $50 is a bit much... I will still split the cost $35/$35!!

Going to see what it will cost to get the other 4 sent to me on my FedEx account... may end up being the same doing this, but worth a shot.
Old 08-09-2004, 01:34 PM   #164
Bbandit
Post Whore!

Can you email me the tracking#?
Im cool with that shipping thingy... are you going to just charge it to our CC or what?

my current email: [email protected]

Old 08-09-2004, 11:04 PM   #165
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

Yea can I also get the tracking #? Also how would the shipping work if we used MO?
Old 08-09-2004, 11:57 PM   #166
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
35/35? what? i already got my exhuast, does that mean u will charge me an additional 15? if this was the case i wouldnt have order it
Old 08-10-2004, 02:25 AM   #167
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by trsilvias13
35/35? what? i already got my exhuast, does that mean u will charge me an additional 15? if this was the case i wouldnt have order it
You already got it?? Any pics yet?
Old 08-11-2004, 08:51 AM   #168
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I would like to point out a single part of your statement "if this WAS the case"!! It was NEVER the Case and was not something I was aware of. I personally think $70 shipping is BS, as well as, some other BS that Buddy Club USA is throwing at me. But, I will be damned if you think its Fair for me to loss $50 rather than you pay an Additional $15!!
Thanks for being soooo Inconsiderate!!

_JDMU -- I dont think it will be possable to collect $15 from everyone who payed with MO, and it wouldn't be fair to only charge those who paid with CC, so it looks like I will be loosing out on this GB!
Old 08-11-2004, 10:55 AM   #169
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

inconsiderate? i waited with no complaints. also i have passed up other exhuast group buy and then "if it was the case" have had charge the addition $15, then I would have gone through with the other group buys. Do you see where I stand.

And I understand where you are coming from, business wise. @50 a package, it probably may not cover the $$ over your cost. Im sorry that you are losing out on shipping, but i dont understand y the package is $70. The box is light and not that big. BC could have save you some $$ if they did package it in a smaller box as all the space in it wasnt used, just to let you know
Old 08-11-2004, 06:05 PM   #170
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

The box is huge man, its not small. I wouldnt mind paying 15 bucks to cover the shipping and I can see where hes coming from.

Anyways, I got mine today and the exaust was perfect, no dings at all...even the box was perfect. Thanks a lot for this GB!! I will do business with you again

Now I just gotta figure out how these springs work

Last edited by _JDMU; 08-11-2004 at 06:24 PM..
Old 08-11-2004, 07:34 PM   #171
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
hey post a pic on the car when you get it on there and a clip yea i know i want too much
Old 08-11-2004, 10:44 PM   #172
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

I should have them up by saturday afternoon.
Old 08-12-2004, 08:26 AM   #173
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
inconsiderate? i waited with no complaints. also i have passed up other exhuast group buy and then "if it was the case" have had charge the addition $15, then I would have gone through with the other group buys. Do you see where I stand.

And I understand where you are coming from, business wise. @50 a package, it probably may not cover the $$ over your cost. Im sorry that you are losing out on shipping, but i dont understand y the package is $70. The box is light and not that big. BC could have save you some $$ if they did package it in a smaller box as all the space in it wasnt used, just to let you know
Sorry to come at you like that trsilvias13! All the BS Buddy Club is throwing at me has me pissed off.
Just to give everyone an Update on the Buddy Club Bull Shit (thats right, I said it) ... They Import Constantly, as do most International Companies...also the Exchange Rate may suck right now, but its better than it was 3 months ago!! So WHY? would you tell All your Dealers that you have a set Discount on all parts... then when they order, lower the discount and claim its for importing!!! On top of that, if it is for Importing cost, and you know your boxes are to damn big for the product, MAKE IT SMALLER... Why pay for AIR to be imported from Japan!!!

I have the rest of the Exhaust being shipped to me Just so I can see pesonally how bad it is. I will be resizing the boxes and informing Buddy Club!!
Old 08-12-2004, 09:59 PM   #174
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

ok , just to let u know i filled up 2 big garbage bags of peanuts, and have a lil left for one of those "THANK YOU" shopping bags from chinese grocery store, they make good bean bags filler.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:59 PM   #175
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

Yea the box was topped with peanuts. If they put the two peices side by side, they could have made the box (easily) a 1-2 feet smaller.

Does anyone know how to get these springs on the exaust?????
Old 08-13-2004, 11:17 AM   #176
Bbandit
Post Whore!

The exhaust is in the car!
OMG this exhaust is sick!! MEAN, DEEP and LOUD with my ka-t...
oh and I can hear the turbo spooling and wistling from the exhaust tip.
The silencer reduces the loudness by quite a lot, but Im not going to use that silencer for a while.
I have more top end power now (damn that stock 2 inch exhaust chokin my turbine).
Easy to install, very lightweight, and the most important thing... it looks so clean and simple without muffler
Thanks madscientist!

Oh to put the springs in.. you have to pull/pry those welded hooks on the pipe.. just use a flathead screwdriver.

Old 08-13-2004, 10:46 PM   #177
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbandit
The exhaust is in the car!
OMG this exhaust is sick!! MEAN, DEEP and LOUD with my ka-t...
oh and I can hear the turbo spooling and wistling from the exhaust tip.
The silencer reduces the loudness by quite a lot, but Im not going to use that silencer for a while.
I have more top end power now (damn that stock 2 inch exhaust chokin my turbine).
Easy to install, very lightweight, and the most important thing... it looks so clean and simple without muffler
Thanks madscientist!

Oh to put the springs in.. you have to pull/pry those welded hooks on the pipe.. just use a flathead screwdriver.
Thats awsome! I cant wait to hear what it sounds like on my KA. Yea I figured the springs out last nite/ this morning. Thanks though. Did yours backfire at all yet?
Old 08-16-2004, 02:26 PM   #178
_JDMU
Leaky Injector

Anyone have on car pics yet?

Ive tried to install mine twice now but nothing has come up but problem after problem (not with the BC exhaust) Everything was rusted to shit and now I have no pipes on it.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:40 PM   #179
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

i install mine already, but no camera, i cant even start it up only becuase im missing a cat. i think im gonna get the project nissan thingy
Old 08-17-2004, 07:56 PM   #180
Adikt
Zilvia Member

Adikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Adikt
hey madscientist i sent my payment out yesterday u should be getting it within the next few days

its for order number 641 btw

Last edited by Adikt; 08-17-2004 at 10:17 PM..
Closed Thread