Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:18 PM   #151
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
whistleeeeeeeeeeee.. Nice brotha!!
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2013, 11:00 PM   #152
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Onto small updates... had to take friday off work....was practically unable to get out of bed upon the weekend and took monday and tuesday off work as well. Just started feeling better this morning and I actually felt much better. So halfway through the day I decided take a walk around the block. It was pretty nice out and I didn't faint from dizzyness haha...so I figured I was ok enough to sit down and work on some small motorbits I'd been meaning to get started.

First stated by really cleaning off my motor. All the dusty crap etc was blown off via compressed air and then I took some brake cleaner to some stains the motor had accumilated over the past year or so haha. So now that the engine bay paint is all dry and hard I decided to get things ready for final assembly. Since I no longer have my cross member installing the motor with the trans is even easier now =-)

So took me a good 15 min to find all my LIM bolts I had originally put away somewhere..but I found them. Gasket, LIM, Bolts.... Whaa...laaah

Then I went ahead and installed all my new SPark Plugs NGK R7420's 10's and 10.5's......as well as my Knock Sensors.

Tightened up my Oil filler neck nice and secure so I didn't forget later on and also found 2 of the 3 missing bolts that held on my Power Steering bracket and secured them on nice and tight as well...heres a better look at it it.

Fixed my Turbo Oil drain problem where it was hitting the tension bolt. Slapped some Super Copper on there just for good measure.

and installed the fenders and trimming around the engine bay as well as other little things I took off for paint. And here is where the bay sits now

Updates soon!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:06 AM   #153
jp69

Trader Rating: (0)
jp69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bad a!!!!! Coolor
jp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #154
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

small update:

Well if there are a few things you absolutely need in a track drift car....it's a good seat and a correctly set up LSD. So While the motor and transmission are out of the car.....again. I got under there and removed my Diff Pumpkin with the TII Clutch type LSD in it. This Diff probly would've lasted me quite a while But THM motorsport had the black friday deal on their Carbonetic LSD's this past new years for Cheap.

I got their Metal 2-way. I was surprised how quickly I was able to get the pumpkin out but I did smash my finger on the last leg because it slipped off the jack stand and I tried to catch it. Wasn't bad just skinned it a little...but finger and knuckle bruises are annoying.

Got the diff cover off and the pinon off and decided I just didn't feel comfortable setting this diff up. That And It has no bearings on it. So I took the whole thing in to Yarmin Driveshafts. He's local and a business thats been around for years out here in the AV. He's going to press new bearings on the new Carbonetic unit and set the backlash and seal up the pumpkin for me so I can simply put gear oil in there and bolt her back in. Here's the Pumpkin opened up with the old TII clutch type Diff in it. Currently for sale..

Should be picking up the Diff Friday night.. may or may not put it in at night and then I get my manifold back from the machine shop saturday. Then I can really get cracking putting the motor and transmission back in.

More updates soon!!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #155
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

mishimoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Excellent update!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:25 PM   #156
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
awesome i cant wait to see this thing on the road!

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #157
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Keep it updated!!
Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #158
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update: "VENT"

So you know that little voice in the back of your head that tells you something is "off?" Well I should've listened to it because today I feel really taken advantage of.

Well as all of you guys know I took my Carbonetic 2way Diff into a "professional" shop because I just didn't feel comfortable setting the backlash on it. So I eptied the pumpkin of my old diff and took the new diff and the eptied out pumpkin into a local shop out here called "Yarmin Drive-Shafts." I've heard the name all over the place growing up out here and I actually went to school with the guys daughter. So it all started like this. I called them up and asked them how much they charge to set the backlash on differentials...then continued to tell them exactly what type of diff it is. The guy replied with " sorry man It doesn't really sound like you know what your talking about. If you bring it in we can take care of you." So It kinda made me think about it negatively but figured maybe it was just an older guy who wasn't so hip on lingo or the brand in general <---yea red flag and stupid me for ignoring it. So I take the diff in and ask the guy for a quote.. he tells me 20 bucks a pop for brand new bearings and out the door i'm looking at 130 to 180 bucks. Immediately I thought that was too much for just setting the backlash but figured they needed to press new carrier bearings on there and it was a professional shop so I guess that's not un-realistic. But for someone who does things on their own and could probly set the diff exactly the way I wanted if I just watched it done once...that was a lot. But I figured..oh well..its a professional job. Red flag # 2 and again i'm an idiot for not pulling out. So I go in there today and the guy says the debit machine isn't working.. we tried it and it didn't go through.. so I had to go get cash. I went to the ATM and pulled out 200 bucks and went back to Yarmin Drive Shafts. The guy say's that'll be $258.00 ......I was like...HUH? So I said....."Hey man what happened to the 130-180 you Quoted me yesterday?" He said well That was until It was nearly impossible to find bearings that fit that Differential, he called carbonetic, and looked all over the place online and the only thing that fit were the bearings from a toyota pickup. He said him and the other mechanic spent the whole morning looking for a bearings that fit. I got kinda pissed but of course didn't want to leave my stuff there and paid the guy. I drove home pissed...and called my girlfriend which i'm pretty sure she knows the whole damn story by heart at this point..and bi***** about it even more! But I got home and go to install the diff and for no other reason than just being the person I am... I grabbed a cover bolt and shockingly...it was hardly even finger tight. So I went over all of them and they were all ONLY finger tight. I was like WTF is up with that?! So the shop was closed already by this time but I was pissed and usually I kinda get my bearings in order and calm down when I work on my car. It's kinda like therapy in a way. But I just kept getting more and more pissed. I installed the diff and just didn't put any fluids in but when I was finished I started to wonder if the guy even Torque'd down anything for that matter...or even if he set the backlash correctly. So at this point I left the diff where it is...I can always pull the cover off of it while its in the car and go over them with a Torque wrench but i'm wondering if I should call and complain or just Let it be known that this shop definitely took advantage of the wrong customer.. what do you guys think?!
Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 AM   #159
reallygood101
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
reallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
i would take it back and bitch, you paid $250 for a complete job and come home to a half ass one, make sure they go over it and give everything the ok and torqued down
reallygood101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:13 AM   #160
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Yeah man I would rip that out and check everything. you don't want to blow that new diff. Should have only been $150 tops and that would include tracking down a bearing.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:39 PM   #161
revenn
Leaky Injector

revenn is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the pink man! Makes me want an FD!
revenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #162
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

^ Yea you know guys it's really eating away at me. So I talked to a buddy of mine who went through something similar and by law the shop is supposed to provide me with a written quote, and then if anything differs from that they're supposed to call and get my consent for it. I called yesterday but of course they were closed. I'm going to call over there tomorrow if they're open and go over some things with the guy. But At this point i'm considering everything a loss.

Good news though is I finally had time to work on the Radiator Cooling fan mounts.

there were a few different ways we coud've gone about doing it but we opted for the easiest route. Which was going to home depot and purchasing 1/2" Alum Bar stock.

Cutting 8x 1" long pieces...cleaning them up, putting them on the lathe and putting holes in the middle of them to mount with bolts through them. Nice easy/compact and secure. I cut all the mounts, Bj did all the welding as always.

some done.....some not

what it'll look like

In other updates......
Put some blue marking die on the manifold flanges to make sure they are nice and straight. I hate exhaust leaks.. The Motor/flange side came out nice and straight. The Turbo side Needs machining. Which is what we are doing today.

More updates soon!!
Old 02-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #163
ryans523

ryans523 is an unknown quantity at this point
this is awesome!
ryans523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:34 AM   #164
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

Nice work!
Old 02-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #165
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update:

Well I spent quite a long time this weekend making everything was nice and tight. You wouldn't believe how long this takes. All the little bolts you un-do to get other things off the car need to be put back on. I keep all my bolts pretty organized so it's not a matter of finding all the bolts. It's just the time to put everything back together, and have it assembled and ready to run.

So first up was making sure the Turbo side flange of the turbo manifold was nice and straight. Here are a couple process pictures. You can see the blue slowly shrinking these were low spots. If I had to do it again....i'd probly just buy a nicer flange haha.

smaller still

And I totally messed up and didn't take a picture of the flange totally flat..but It took a while to get it nice and flat. Anyways i'm sure you guys get the point...it no longer has blue on it hah.
The motor side flange was perfectly straight already so we didn't even need to touch it. But you take a straight edge file and run it along the whole thing. You can see the low spots because the blue die doest scratch off. Hope sean at A spec is doing ok..last time I heard he was going through some family health problems. But he sold me this flange...and it's a very nice piece.
After that I was able to bring the manifold home and Install it. Nice Low mileage OEM exhaust flanges. Was going to use super Copper on them to help seal them further..but seriously.. I don't think that stuff would hold up to the task.

Anyways... after the manifold was on I put the trans on a bucket and positioned the motor with the hoist nice and level.. It was pretty easy mouting them up this way. Took less than 5 min.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #166
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

I also was able to mount the turbo and gasket..now the gasket is pretty off So I'm going to purchase another one. Anyone have a good source? Probly just going with one from ATP turbo. I don't really think the inconel ones are worth the money as I've never really had problems with ATP ones.
Anyways...The motor goes in.. Much easier with the cross member out of the way. Also plugged up the trans driveshaft hole so no trans fluid would seap out...thats annoying. It's empty but there is still some small amount in there.
So here she's in

another

Then I got under the car and pulled the diff case off to check the Torque on my diff because Yarmin Driveshafts Totally Ripped me off. Damn Bastards..i need to call over there today again...258 bucks for a half ass crap job....I'll Never ever go there again and i'm going to detere everyone I can from that hack job of a shop.
Installed the HPP 2-1 Diff brace after I checked the Torque on the carrier bearings. And what do you know... Loose as a Effing Goose. I'll say it again...BASTARDS. Seriously Blows my mind. Good thing was there was actually dye from the contact test for the backlash and it looked and feels good, so at least that was done correctly. But who even knows if these are new bearings or not?! So to all of you who might not have caught it.... Yarmin Driveshafts is a Shady Business that does Half Ass work. Worst part was it was the Owner who did it...pfft..anyways onto more positive things..
Installed Nice and Toight.

Installed my fans on the Radiator... these mishimoto slim fans save me all sorts of space..although the CFM rating is a bit low I really don't think i'll have any problems with keeping cool. Cfm rating is roughly 1700-1800 CFM for the both of them total.
Radiator

Installed

Also Installed my catch can and Rywire Engine Harness...going to send it back to him so he can switch the TPS plug. Also, I made a mistake... i'm only running One Knock sensor... And Oil and Water Temp sensors will be run seperately. Unsure of what brand to go with, I like the Defi units..but I hate the idea of having to have a control box along-side ya know? We'll see.
It was a lot easier to get the Water and oil lines on with the motor out of the car...there was only one that I really needed to install while the motor was out of the car... the water drain.
But here's the motor Installed in all it's glory. Put the I/C on just for kicks. Still need to run vac lines to the Wastegates but they're installed along with the Down-pipe

So I needed to get the Brake booster on and while installing it I noticed that the res line was as soft as a soggy gummy bear... it was done.. So i replaced it with a nice new one

I'll try to snap some pics of the old crappy one...but I might've thrown it away. anyways the new line is nice, and should last a hell of a lot longer than the old one
Old 02-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #167
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict

Looking good! The fan mounts turned out great.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #168
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Also installed the Oil lines all the way to the Thermostat Block, Clutch linkage inside the car, All Fuel lines, And starter.

Going to try to get the Brakes working today, find my Power steering res line, The Line to the heater core installed, Clutch line and fluid, Oil coolers installed, and my dual Powered by max EGT probes as well. More updates soon!!
Old 02-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #169
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Updates:

Adaptronic ECU came in from Turblown! I'm amped!

I was also able to re-use my OEM power steering Hardline that i've kept this whole time. I was going to replace it but I like having the extra "looped" line. I am thinking about adding a little Cooler to the mix though. More on that later. It fit nicely in the pocket and didn't need to move or mod anything to mount it securely etc.

Once that was done I got carried away with making sure everything was secure and tight under the car. Found my sway bar bolts loose, one Radiator hose loose, radiator drain opened up in the "drain" position and a couple other little bolts that needed to be tightened.
Then I finally got around to fully installing my ABS delete Kit from A-rod. It's a nice little kit. But I've noticed that I may be over-tightening things. I hate leaks..and sometimes I find myself what seems like over-tightening fittings. I'm not exactly how tight these brake line fittings need to be but I got them pretty damn tight.
anyways...pic:

So Brake system just needs Fluid now. What fluids are you guys using?
Filled Power steering fluid back up but still need a little more.
About to Order Motor fluids if I could find a vendor that everything I need.
diff gear oil & addative
Transmission fluid
Motor oil: synthetic

But when I get home today I'm going to install the Dual EGT's because I didn't get around to doing that yesterday. I also need to get on making a little mounting plate for the dual PBM Digital EGT guages. Lots to do... Just gonna keep plugging away at the list! More updates soon!
Old 02-20-2013, 05:29 PM   #170
blockedwizard
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
blockedwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
First off love the build, I love rx7s with a passion, my fc was my favorite car I've owned, second I too have that over tightening problem, constantly find myself tightening the crap outta things due to my parinoia of leaks or things coming undone.
blockedwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #171
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

^ haha... yesterday I went through and backed off a couple of them I felt like I "over-did" haha.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:26 AM   #172
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

hah...funny I saved that wrestling pic too.

I went ahead with the Motul...rich.. endless brake fluid was a little toooo rich for my blood haha. Either way I just spent 322 bucks on Fluids...and I didn't even get Coolant yet.. Yikes. Rich..where do you order your Evans NPG from? any place that sells it a little cheaper?

Little Update:
went ahead and re-did my ABS delete lines. I really didn't like the way they were routed and they'll get in the way of where I'm going to end up mounting my AEM coils. So I used the banjo fittings to get them in more accessible place....but still out of the way.

other side

I thought I took a picture of the end product but I guess I forgot. Finally got arount to installing the EGT probes...but then when I was done I found a curious little brass collar on the ground and I could've sworn I saw the same one on the inside of the EGT coupler that fastens it securely in place when you tighten in. Much like a swiveling An fitting. And now that I think of it...it makes sense why it wasn't getting tight hah. So i'll have to pull out the Front housing bung and put the little brass collar back in place.....damn pain hah.

done...or so I thought at the time =-)

And I also went to Autozone and found a TPS that should work. Sending my rywire harness back to rywire today with the TPS so he can match and change the plug on my harness to fit this one. Glad I have the Adaptronic though=-)

Got around to getting a brass fitting for my Brake booster as well. I'm going to cut off the ugly prong and put a nice -6 fitting on there so the line doesn't shoot straight up and arc all retarded like hah. But till I get my tap tonight or tomorrow i'll have to keep it the way it is. I also need to figure out some type of Vac-block so that I'll have a source for the map sensor etc. I really want to get 2 little Vac-ports welded onto my LIM so that I can perform steam cleans easily. The OEM one has 2 perfect little nipples that were convieniently placed which made steam cleans really easy. The excessive one has none..i'll have to figure out what i'm going to do with that. Also, need to get a little pump and hose to fill my trans/diff lubes so I don't spill. I hate spilling that stuff. Theres really a lot to do...... I need to re-wire my fuel pumps...was thinking of doing exactly what tom (theorie) did with his set-up as it seems pretty legit and fail-safe. And the only major thing I really need to complete....which I keep putting off is Pulling the carpet removing the Sound deadening and installing my Body harness.. I guess it's not a small task. But It's something I really want to get done. As some of you may know I got started on installing the Body harness about 5 months ago but then the guy that was helping me kinda went MIA...and when I looked at the harness.....it was completely hacked. I had no idea where he was, what he'd moved and anything he'd done to the harness so I ended up sourcing an un-touched harness and decided i'd start over on my own. It'll be time consuming but better that I do it and know where everything is than someone else ya know? So with that said....i'm much closer...but there is still lots to do before I can start the car. Then it has to look good as well... haha. Speaking of which...the Advan TCIII's are on order for my fronts. The offsets are kinda crappy but nothing spacers won't take care of. I went with 18x9.5 +45 in Dark Gunmetal. The rears are already on the car 18x11+20. ...Stay tuned for Updates!
Old 02-22-2013, 06:57 AM   #173
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Dam the color of that bay is so ugly..

What were you thinking

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:19 AM   #174
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^lol.

Can I hear it yet?
di-devol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #175
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Adams View Post
Dam the color of that bay is so ugly..

What were you thinking
YOU CHOSE THE COLOR JERK!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #176
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
^lol.

Can I hear it yet?
I want to hear it too....but it doesn't turn over haha
Old 02-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #177
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

little Update:

Ended up pulling the rear housing EGT bung off and sure enough the small little brass collar fit right on the bung and sunk down into the fastener. Re-installed it and now it's ready to go. Just need to do my switch panel now with the digital guages and wire them up. I'll get to that later.
I somehow lost one copper nut for my turbo to manifold stud so I'll have to get another one.

But I'm waiting for the following Items to come in:
Diff fluid
Friction Modifier
Trans gear oil
Motor Oil
Brake Fluid
Power Steering Fluid
Case of Pre-mix =-)
AEM Smart Coils and harness
Sake Bomb Plug wires
Full Function Engineering Trigger Wheel
Rywire Harness (modified TPS & Plug)
Innovate MTX-L Wideband & input cable for ECU
Boost Solenoid
Brake Booster push in adapter fitting
Advan TCiii 18x9.5 +45 (fronts)

Kind of a hefty list.....and a damn expensive one too. But the parts are necessary to get my girl running =-)

List of things to get done this weekend:

- If fluids are delivered I'll fill them all
- Bleed brakes
- Clutch
- Power Steering
-------------------------

- Modify Oil cooler brackets to mount them lower with less angle
- Pull Dash and Carpet
- Waste-Gate Vac-lines
- Get started on Body Harness
- Figure out Vacuum set-up
and anything else that I need to get done hah
Old 02-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #178
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update:

Well this weekend I got to spend a little time working on the big list of things to do.

I started off with re-positioning my oil coolers. They were mounted yes..but they were angled outward and too high. I'd rather them be nice and flat and in the direct path of flow. It get's really hot out here in the desert so Ducting will be made for them as well as mounting 2 10" fans on the back side of the coolers. This should really help battle the heat in 100+ degree weather.
But I picked up a new front bumper from a buddy...thanks John!
Vertex vs Burnout...good thing is the oil coolers now sit nice and square with both bumpers

Before

After

Routing worked out nice

Under shot

Some new goodies came in. AEM boost solenoid and my Innovate MTX-L wideband.

AEM solenoid

Needed to dremel out my O2 bungs because the sensor wouldn't screw in all the way. Only took about 5 min for both with my carbide bit

thats better..

Then decided to pull the AC unit so I had a couple routes through the fire-wall. Routed the MTX-L through the top hole and installed a Nice new OEM rubber boot to replace the crappy old hammered one.
new vs old

installed

Also pulled all the carpet out. This was a decision maker for me... I originally wanted to pull the disgusting tan carpet, and get all the sound deadening out...which I was actually told that it was gone by the previous owner over 4 years ago when I got the car..but No...Its definitely all there. But After pulling the carpet I decided it would be much smarter just to get the car running, and then round 2 of the build will include Interior Paint, Cage etc. I may or may not work on the sound deadening. We'll see how I feel, but I do have a lot to get done just to get the car running. Plus I still have to decide if I'm going pink or black or something else on the interior...this will give me time to decide. First things first.. Get it running and drive =-)
Pulled the dash and ditched the AC unit. Not going to be running it...but I will have the Heater because I love heat in the cold..and the defroster is a MUST especially on cold track days
Carpet process and all the treasures I found!

vac'd up some dirt and trash

and where I left off for the night

Even though I got some stuff done.. I still feel like I didn't get enough done. I am content with my progress though and I should be getting all my fluids which I'm looking forward to filling up the car with today. I have a big list of things to do..still need side skirts to complete the kit. ..........and waiting and waiting and waiting for parts. Going to pull the sound deadening under the dash Install the body harness and then install the dash. Looks like it'd be much easier to route while the dash is out of the way. Also, I think I'll be attending a meet this next month on the 23rd. My buddies from Pogi Fresh really want the car there and they offered to send a flat bed just to have the car there... so I said yes and whether it's running or not the car will be there =-) Shows really arent my thing but it'll be nice to do something with the car after all this time haha.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #179
cchondro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
cchondro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
its looking great so far man!
cchondro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #180
mishimoto
Zilvia Addict