Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 01:28 AM   #151
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Im in! Im down to try something new!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:42 AM   #152
blessing
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Im in! Im down to try something new!
Are you Chris Licup? if so... I've Got your deposit... remember the reminding balance has to be paid by 09/21/08 - non refundable.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:12 PM   #153
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessing View Post
Are you Chris Licup? if so... I've Got your deposit... remember the reminding balance has to be paid by 09/21/08 - non refundable.
Yes Sir. For sure i'll remember.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:12 PM   #154
yeti303
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
yeti303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i really wana go i need to know if its guna be tandem drifting casue i dont wana swipe paint with someone lol
Old 08-26-2008, 11:16 PM   #155
Markae86
Zilvia Junkie

Markae86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti303 View Post
i really wana go i need to know if its guna be tandem drifting casue i dont wana swipe paint with someone lol
No tandem. Maybe next event but not for this one.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:18 PM   #156
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
vid of car drifting track please or just a normal sized car driving on it
Old 08-26-2008, 11:25 PM   #157
elemeno
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
elemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to allelemeno is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've gone there mini biking... I dunno about full size cars!?!?

Old 08-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #158
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
exactly! a bunch of ppl have been there on karts or biikes or whatever but i wanna see a CAR!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:31 AM   #159
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
well i yanked these pics off the thread about this event on shiftlock.net

this would be initiation point in the pink highlighted course..

gives you a glimpse of how wide it sort of is. it narrows towards the apex of the turn but i hope this picture gives an idea of how it'll be.

Old 08-27-2008, 12:33 AM   #160
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Looks gnarly.

Elevation changes. oh my haha
Old 08-27-2008, 12:37 AM   #161
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
No elevation changes, looks more just like a bank.

Also, did that miata do like a figure 8?

Will we just be doing a one way course?
Old 08-27-2008, 12:44 AM   #162
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I'm not sure about a figure 8, & i hope they'll try reversal on the courses.. it was being done on the testing day.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:02 AM   #163
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
No elevation changes, looks more just like a bank.

Also, did that miata do like a figure 8?

Will we just be doing a one way course?
Technically a bank is an elevation change.

You go up and side a hill.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:34 AM   #164
yeti303
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
yeti303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
im guna try and go hopefully i can slide some of these tight turns
Old 08-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #165
jdm510
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
jdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I dont think you go on the bank, you just go around that right drift to a str8 into the chycane(spelling). I belive thats also the widest part off the track you see the rest I would say is a lil over half that... If That.

but still trying to get the funds up for tires and gas. I would like to go just for a legal place to get loose!!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 01:50 AM   #166
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm510 View Post
I belive thats also the widest part off the track you see the rest I would say is a lil over half that... If That.

lol half that? holy! interesting
Old 08-27-2008, 02:13 AM   #167
jdm510
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
jdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
IIRC It's been a year since I have been. Also check it out on Google Earth
Old 08-27-2008, 09:35 AM   #168
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Sweet it's like practice for the street.

Ironic hahaha.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #169
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
hells ya^^^^
Old 08-29-2008, 12:53 AM   #170
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
wow, i've driven this course in a kart many many times. Good luck guys, I wanna see vids. I know that track is maybe as wide as my s14. please video tape this event...haha... this will be amazing!
Old 08-29-2008, 09:29 AM   #171
blessing
Zilvia Member

blessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enoughblessing will become famous soon enough
have you seen the pix of the miata drift there...? look how wide is the track...how wide is your s14? is it 30 feet wide?
Old 08-29-2008, 09:51 AM   #172
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
he's talking about length, but when you get sideways it becomes the width of the track. Dood I run with FCkillerbee on that track with karts. We know what we are talking about. We ran with that same miata at the last 626 event, s14's are substantiably longer than a miata, go figure hunh? Anyways please don't tear up the side of the track too much, i still want to kart there. Thanks !. I'm guessing someone might even hit that light pole.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:47 AM   #173
Markae86
Zilvia Junkie

Markae86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
he's talking about length, but when you get sideways it becomes the width of the track. Dood I run with FCkillerbee on that track with karts. We know what we are talking about. We ran with that same miata at the last 626 event, s14's are substantiably longer than a miata, go figure hunh? Anyways please don't tear up the side of the track too much, i still want to kart there. Thanks !. I'm guessing someone might even hit that light pole.
The track is wide enough for a 14. I know cuz i have done it in a 14. as for tearing up the side of the track its going to happen. I wish i could stop it but its going to happen.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:10 AM   #174
nieko
Post Whore!

fuuuuck this is gunna be intense stuff. i gotta check this out
Old 08-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #175
blessing
Zilvia Member

I will post the video with my 14 later.... we're know what we're talking about too... keep positive guys... if you dont have it...just keep it for yourself.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:17 AM   #176
blessing
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I will post the video with my 14 later.... we're know what we're talking about too... keep positive guys... if you dont have it...just keep it for yourself.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:31 PM   #177
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm guessing someone might even hit that light pole.
It will probably be me.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:13 PM   #178
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
rudy!!!!! hey can i just give the cash to u??? my paypal is locked and i cant make another!

lets go slide this weekend rudy. i'll hit u up on sunday
Old 08-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #179
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Video would be awesome.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:22 AM   #180
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Hmm, i think this may be my first US drift event. not sure yet... looks like fun though, definitely tight and technical