Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-28-2007, 08:20 PM   #151
Roc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Roc is making a name for him/her selfRoc is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Roc Send a message via MSN to Roc
Mine, is when my battery becomes disconnected the key wil get locked in the ignition thats when I have to turn the key to have it become released... after I regain power. Oh my dash stays lit up and I have to start the car and turn it off to fix it.. IT might be fixed now I just put in a new cluster...
Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 08:38 PM   #152
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
i dont have much, but I have a 240 hatch and when i turn the headlight off, the eyes come down at the same time, but the passenger winks up and down a couple times. kind of like it's waving good bye to me haha.
louisdaboois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:29 PM   #153
Mangudai
Zilvia Addict

Mangudai is an unknown quantity at this point
nvm..fixed.

Last edited by Mangudai; 01-21-2010 at 05:54 PM..
Mangudai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #154
SleepR 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
SleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SleepR 240sx Send a message via MSN to SleepR 240sx
When I turn on my headlights my dash lights go out. Yeah driving at night is an adventure. lol

Gas gauge goes from full to below empty to 1/4 to empty in five seconds....then stays at empty lol

Odo doesn't work...clock backlight doesn't work...interior lights randomly flicker when I hit a bump...sometimes they just flicker lol

drivers side seatbelt doesn't work...radiator fans turn on with the acc...speaker wires were so f'ed up i pulled em all and rewired everything myself...dimmer switch doesn't work...i'm sure there's more

Check out the coolest new thing: toddrickkkkk.blogspot.com
SleepR 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #155
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
when i press my brake lights, one of my highbeams goes on. My reverse dont work any more. I had to get HIDs to fix the brake light problem.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:03 PM   #156
decco

decco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to decco
My wipers refuse to turn on sometimes until the car has been running for 5-10 minutes, I know when I can use them because they'll sweep accross twice and then stop.
decco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #157
B_mart24
Leaky Injector

B_mart24 is a well-known jackass
ive got a couple:

1.) my tach never works, only time i see a flicker is when i first start the car (jumps up to 1500 then striaght back down to 0) and when i am at WOT it jumps a little, but thats it...

2.)my center dash light used to flicker on and off every once in a while, now they never come on any more...

3.)my stock fog lights dont work, ive checked all the wireing and replaced the bulbs and check voltage and everything seems to be ok, just they NEVER turn on...

any help is greatly appreciated...thank you
B_mart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:45 PM   #158
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
let me see....

none
Old 03-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #159
Mr. H
Leaky Injector

Mr. H is a well-known jackass
not really mine but a friends speedo turned off everytime she turned on the ac.
Mr. H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #160
629RWHPstang
Leaky Injector

629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices629RWHPstang has made poor choices
dam hondas are so much better when it come to wire problems
629RWHPstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #161
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
My seatbelts only work when the key is in. I'm getting tired of having to disconnect both lap and shoulder, then sit, then connect both again.
shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #162
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
1) The interior lighting flickers if I hit a bump.

2) The AC lights don't come on sometimes at night, but other times they do.

3) My top goes up and down fine but getting the quarter windows back up takes a bit of effort. The buttons for them can be unresponsive at times. Gotta press them real hard for them to work.

4) The seat belt light will show even though I have my seatbelt on.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #163
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Sometimes my car wont turn on untill the seatbelts are all the way back, and only one of my highbeams work.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:11 PM   #164
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Umm... my dimmer doesn't seem to work and each time I press on my brake lights the far left one goes out. I think that's pretty much it.

Oh and my HVAC unit sometimes needs a gentle tap so the lights turn on.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #165
dsc4130
Zilvia Addict

dsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nice
my taillights have a problem, when the running lights are on all 4 lights are on but when i step on the brakethe lights will just switch to the right side lights working, so it kinda looks like my lights are dancing. it was awsome until i failed safety hahaha other than that, been through ka24e, ka24deX2, ca18det,sr20det, and rb20det with no problems
Old 03-27-2008, 10:46 PM   #166
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Anyone know what the "Stop Light" fuse is all about? My brake lights work fine, but this fuse keeps blowing on me. It's frustrating. I don't even know what the damn thing is for or notice anything wrong lighting wise yet this sucker keeps going out.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:50 PM   #167
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepR 240sx View Post
When I turn on my headlights my dash lights go out. Yeah driving at night is an adventure. lol

Gas gauge goes from full to below empty to 1/4 to empty in five seconds....then stays at empty lol

Odo doesn't work...clock backlight doesn't work...interior lights randomly flicker when I hit a bump...sometimes they just flicker lol

drivers side seatbelt doesn't work...radiator fans turn on with the acc...speaker wires were so f'ed up i pulled em all and rewired everything myself...dimmer switch doesn't work...i'm sure there's more

i have the same problem...(only with the dashlights turning off when the headlights turn on... i cant figure it out.. but when i do.. ill get a hold of you. ha.
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:01 PM   #168
blackej7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
blackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really niceblackej7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Heres a good one:

Watch my coolant temperature gauge while I open and close the glove box.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny0Uv1k96Nc[/ame]

(This problem no longer exists haha)
Old 03-27-2008, 11:03 PM   #169
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^

WTF!!! hahahha i laughed for so long..

and +1 for 2 reasons... you live in illinois/funny video
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #170
Skeeg
Leaky Injector

Skeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really niceSkeeg is just really nice
best video..... ever!
Skeeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #171
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I don't have a 240 yet, but in my current vehicle if my driver side door speaker gets in the wrong position, it can either turn off the mids and leave the subs playing or it can make the subs and the mids play as if some one was flippin an on off swith really fast
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:49 PM   #172
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
my driver side seatbelt do act up once in a while too. it pisses me off when itll stop working
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:51 PM   #173
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackej7 View Post
Heres a good one:

Watch my coolant temperature gauge while I open and close the glove box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny0Uv1k96Nc

(This problem no longer exists haha)

holy shit....hahaha cool vid....

i need to turn my steering wheel so i can use my horn
Old 03-28-2008, 08:53 PM   #174
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Anyone know what the "Stop Light" fuse is all about? My brake lights work fine, but this fuse keeps blowing on me. It's frustrating. I don't even know what the damn thing is for or notice anything wrong lighting wise yet this sucker keeps going out.

you have a short in your wires. find it and fix it, itll never go away unless u fix it
Old 03-29-2008, 02:33 AM   #175
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
hahahahahaha that video was hella funny. I beleive tha'd be the blue and black wire on your dash plug. correct me if i was wrong please. Also, my new hatch, when one pop up goes up, one goes down, and visaversa. its like she winks!!!!! lol
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:44 AM   #176
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
um, my driver brake light goes out when i press the brake. i guess in the housing, the wire that hooks the tab to the light gets too hot and melts the plastic that its screwed down to. and it only happens to the driver side.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:31 AM   #177
Pink Slut
Zilvia Member

Pink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud of
my rear wiper stops whenever it feels like it. halfway on the window or where ever.
my HU display flashes occasionally
whenever the shed stalls, it just wont start for excactly a minute, but that might be my immobiliser
Old 03-29-2008, 03:25 PM   #178
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
when my car's between like 2000-3000 rpm's, there's a buzzing noise that comes from AROUND the instrument cluster. but it's not the cluster. i've had two clusters in it and both times, buzzing. no idea what it is, it's annoying as shit.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #179
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
My passenger side taillight/ brake light causes the inside light to go out when I press on the brakes. Or it just stays bright or doesnt work at all. LOL
SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #180
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
when i turn off my car, my windshield wiper water light goes on...its like an alarm light!!...weird...

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote