Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-01-2016, 03:40 PM   #151
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
Sums up what everyone else is thinking.
Agree 100% ruining the game because they lack a solution...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2016, 04:41 PM   #152
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
#destinywassupposedtobecoolbutturnedoutlikeshittoo

aye I still play destiny. It has gone very dry with content tho. I only pop up during the weeks that Iron banner is running.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:40 PM   #153
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
It went dry a long time ago. Sucks too, it was such a fun game. I loved the battle mechanics.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:48 AM   #154
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Anyone else lose their account?
I just had a level 8 and all I know is my username and I cant remember what email I used. I checked all emails and they never sent one. I sent the customer support team an email too.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:06 PM   #155
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Who wants a Lapras?

They really need to implement trading to make up for the recent bs. I have a bunch of decent duplicates I could make useful.
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:12 PM   #156
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post

Who wants a Lapras?

They really need to implement trading to make up for the recent bs. I have a bunch of decent duplicates I could make useful.
I'll take one hahah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:22 AM   #157
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Ill take one as well!!! haha

Dont know if you guys know this but i found this out last night. So when you put a pokemon on a gym you can collect and receive 500 stardust and 10 pokecoins. Then every 24 hours you can collect for that again. WELL!!! a friend and i went to 3 gyms last night but didnt collect until the last one and we got 1500 stardust and 30 coins.
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:23 AM   #158
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 06:18 AM   #159
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Why is it that when im in the "hood" areas there is a shit load of fucken rats lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 07:01 AM   #160
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
the fad is over
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 10:01 AM   #161
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
One of our lot kids has a blonde manbun with no facial hair. He normally wears skinny jeans and shoes that don't match anything that he's wearing. He says things like "swaaaaaaag" and "dab" and "squaaaaaaaaaaaaad" or "yeeeeeeeee" with the last two being very high pitched. He also does things for the gram, whatever that is. When he stopped playing it, that's when I knew the fad was truly over.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:19 AM   #162
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Im just trying to reach level 20 and im done.

The city gov here in San Diego is cracking down on certain poke stops because of the people who loiter there end up killing the grass and leave their trash behind.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 10:20 AM   #163
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Its so far from over. Initial craziness from the game might have died down but its not over. Went to Hooters in Long Beach CA over the weekend and it was insane. Must have been thousands of people playing. Locals set up snack shops and sell drinks and candy. Other make and sell team hats and t-shirts. I saw a dude buy a power bank in the shape of a pokeball for $60 bucks.

Its not over. That guy you described is just a tool.
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:06 PM   #164
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Still play it from time to time, I still enjoy the game but needs new content very cery soon.