Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 07:57 PM   #151
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz
Wow,
I would never know how difficult fabrication be on the phone. You have to love technology and the ease of communication with it. I don't know how Aure stayed on the phone so long going back and forth on ideas, so many mentions of 45 degrees, 70 here, 90 there, cut this, use this, so on and so forth. The T28 turbo inlet is different than the T25 turbo inlet. I've neem stressin over this part, but I think we finalized it for the T28 people. A+++ for Aure.

Wishing you all the best,
Carlos Doria
Thanks to you as well for being so patient. I also didn't think it would be so complicated to design one for the T28 inlet. Hopefully the one I sent out will work out for you once you cut the tip. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2005, 08:07 PM   #152
mrsynister

mrsynister is on the path to ruinmrsynister is on the path to ruinmrsynister is on the path to ruin
s14

hey aure, it's joe from toronto. just recieved my kit. Great product!!!!! hope you come up with more stuff.. A1 quality!!! Another satisfied customer.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:25 PM   #153
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Talking

Here is my piece fellas. It really took hours to decide where the hell the bung was going to go and it didn't even end up where we had planned. It still came out being a sick setup especially with the radiator hose I ran into which ran perfectly with the bung's placement. Aure is a very hard worker. Buy from AURE!!!

NOW PLAYING, the "T28 HKS BOV Recirulating Pepperoni Intake Pipe"

Wishing you all the best,
Carlos Doria
Old 11-28-2005, 10:23 PM   #154
dasalnt
Leaky Injector

dasalnt is a well-known jackass
hey carlos, how was the fitment of the pipe?

Pepperoni, what types of modifications did you need to make for the t28 setup to fit properly? Are you selling a t28 setup now? I'm interested but was holding back because i wasnt sure if you were going to get something to fit properly for this turbo. Also, is there a difference between the fitment for a ball bearing t28 and the one carlos is running which isnt ball bearing?
Old 11-29-2005, 08:14 AM   #155
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
The fitment on the pipe is excellent. The pipe is a tad bit bigger than the turbo inlet, but once you tighten the clamps, you are all set. The one he made me sits the intake right in the stock location, so that is a great part about it, along with many other things. I am pretty sure mine is ball bearing cause it came off the S14 SR20DET. Aure, take care of him brotha and contact me if you need to.

Wishing you the best,
Carlos Doria

Last edited by Slidin240Wayz; 11-29-2005 at 04:22 PM..
Old 11-29-2005, 09:02 AM   #156
RaidenKing
Zilvia Member

RaidenKing is on a distinguished road
oh man this is the coolness. Sorry for the belated interest but are these still going out?
Old 11-29-2005, 02:48 PM   #157
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Thanks, Carlos, for the feedback. I appreciate all your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasalnt
hey carlos, how was the fitment of the pipe?

Pepperoni, what types of modifications did you need to make for the t28 setup to fit properly? Are you selling a t28 setup now? I'm interested but was holding back because i wasnt sure if you were going to get something to fit properly for this turbo. Also, is there a difference between the fitment for a ball bearing t28 and the one carlos is running which isnt ball bearing?
He does have a ball bearing t28, and yes I am now offering intakes specifically for T28 setups, thanks to Carlos. shiftnslide got his to work with the T25 intake pipe, but i'm currently doing something a little different for his pipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenKing
oh man this is the coolness. Sorry for the belated interest but are these still going out?
Yes these are still being made and shipped out! Contact me if you're interested.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:45 PM   #158
mrsynister

mrsynister is on the path to ruinmrsynister is on the path to ruinmrsynister is on the path to ruin
pm'd
Old 12-12-2005, 04:00 AM   #159
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey aure

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...444#post876444

this is my setup i definately want a custom intake pipe but the way my setup is right now its kinda difficult to get a hose on my bov. If you can find a way to help me out i dont have to sell my HP BOV and can get a intake pipe.

let me know
Old 12-12-2005, 08:10 PM   #160
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Nice work, only if I knew which turbo setup I was gonna go with soon.
Old 12-19-2005, 08:57 PM   #161
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

Rusker is on a distinguished road
Can I still order one?
Old 12-20-2005, 09:44 PM   #162
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusker
Can I still order one?
Yup still making them, although Christmas is kind of slowing things down but things should be back to normal next week
Old 12-29-2005, 08:32 PM   #163
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
hey pepperoni... just wanted to let you know i was still planning on ordering one. I'm gonna try and get my hotpipe figured out tomorrow, along with my ps and z32 MAF. I'll let you know in the next couple days, it'll just need a catch can fitting (probably in the stock location)

-mike
Old 12-30-2005, 06:40 PM   #164
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsn240
hey pepperoni... just wanted to let you know i was still planning on ordering one. I'm gonna try and get my hotpipe figured out tomorrow, along with my ps and z32 MAF. I'll let you know in the next couple days, it'll just need a catch can fitting (probably in the stock location)

-mike
Hey Mike,
No problem, once you figure out your setup just contact me so we can work something out.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:00 AM   #165
FlatDrftCJS
Leaky Injector

FlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to all
hey I would like one for a z32 maf and a gt28r turbo with no bungs ( just the pipe and couplers/clamps). let me know how much. I'm local in SF so I can just pick it up.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:40 PM   #166
Shawn_of_the_Dead
Zilvia Junkie

Shawn_of_the_Dead is on a distinguished road
got mine in, still not installed. At first I was hitting the A/C line like Yoshi in the pic he posted earlier (page3 I think)......now I got that taken care of and am hitting the powersteering lines hardcore. I will get this damn thing fitted one way or another. Oh and also, if you order one make sure your catch can will fit....mine doesn't.

Last edited by Shawn_of_the_Dead; 01-02-2006 at 06:05 PM..
Old 01-01-2006, 01:04 PM   #167
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheazy0219
got mine in, still not installed. At first I was hitting the A/C line like Yoshi in the pic he posted earlier (page3 I think)......now I got that taken care of and am hitting the powersteering lines hardcore. I will get this damn thing fitted one way or another. Oh and also, if you order one make sure your catch can will fit....mine doesn't. The fitting for mine is 3/4" and the welded fitting is about 1" or bigger.
I have never welded a 1" fitting for a catch can. Are you sure you're not talking about the BOV recirc. bung?

Can you email me pics of your power steering problems? You're the first to have any issues with the power steering so i'd like to see what's going on.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:04 PM   #168
Shawn_of_the_Dead
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperoni
I have never welded a 1" fitting for a catch can. Are you sure you're not talking about the BOV recirc. bung?

Can you email me pics of your power steering problems? You're the first to have any issues with the power steering so i'd like to see what's going on.

Sure thing, I am off tomorrow and will be messing with it until it goes on without any complications. I will take pics of where it is giving me problems at. As for the bung...yeah it is the recirc sorry...dont need it anymore. I just wish I would have known more about the setup before I bought it..would of had a few things changed. It's all good though...my fault.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:08 PM   #169
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Sheazy,
If it would be better to get a different pipe for your setup, email me so we can work something out. You can return it and i'll make another pipe for you at a discounted price. Contact me so we can work something out
Old 01-07-2006, 09:22 AM   #170
neilsan
Zilvia Junkie

neilsan is making his/her stupidity well-knownneilsan is making his/her stupidity well-knownneilsan is making his/her stupidity well-known
wondering if you can accomodate me in requesting a pipe with the recirc fitting pointed upward from stock about 45°?

so that I may use a 90° bend out of my BOV to meet it. I like venting but I'd also like the ability to recirculate if I wanted.
Pics here: Pic 1 Pic 2

(that's backshell tape, not electrical tape on the oem fitting. sealed up 100%)
Old 01-08-2006, 10:24 AM   #171
Shawn_of_the_Dead
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperoni
Sheazy,
If it would be better to get a different pipe for your setup, email me so we can work something out. You can return it and i'll make another pipe for you at a discounted price. Contact me so we can work something out

Thanks I appreciate it, I believe I may have gotten it to work though. I had to remove the bracket for the old stock KA airbox, and manhandle a few other things, but it worked out. I will take and post a pic of it when I get off work.

Here are a few pics. I think I may end up cutting the pipe shorter, and just do away with the recirc. fitting....also gain a little room for the filter.

before catch can.

after catch can.

Last edited by Shawn_of_the_Dead; 01-09-2006 at 02:30 PM..
Old 01-19-2006, 10:18 PM   #172
FlatDrftCJS
Leaky Injector

FlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to all
got my pipe in.... freggin great. it fits perfectly and just great. yea great. just gotta say again great.
Old 01-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #173
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
thank god for pepperoni. rubber pos tube type thing is a poor excuse for the intake on the SR.
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:03 PM   #174
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Thanks guys.
I made a big shipment on the weekend, so if you're planning on buying, this would be the perfect time
Old 01-24-2006, 08:04 PM   #175
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Aure,
Can you weld intercoolers?

Carlos
Old 01-24-2006, 09:37 PM   #176
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz
Aure,
Can you weld intercoolers?

Carlos
I'm pretty sure I can, depending on how thick the aluminum is... that's next on my list, although there are already a lot of companies you can go to for intercoolers.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:10 PM   #177
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

V-mount brotha!
Old 01-27-2006, 07:51 AM   #178
rico05
Leaky Injector

rico05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you do it with no bungs?
Old 01-27-2006, 01:39 PM   #179
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
im interested in the stock t25 kit w/ just the catch can bung. pm me info plz.

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Old 01-27-2006, 07:47 PM   #180
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico05
Can you do it with no bungs?
No problem

PM's sent
Closed Thread