Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #151
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
loving this warm weather, besides the fact that my respirators were bad and didnt have the filters in them when i was painting my s14 a few weeks ago and now i have an infected lung of some sort and cant stop coughing.... besides that making endless progress on the s14! hopefully ill have it running by next weekend or so!
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #152
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
ive been sick all week, plus we've been short handed at work, so nothing got done on the datsun

however, i found a third cobra rim, so all i need is one more and i have a set, so ill just need 5 lug hubs for the front, tires, and 5 lug rotors!
Old 04-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #153
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
Well not much to say here, same old same old. Graffiti'ed an S13 last night. Should have my coilpacks in the next couple days and start driving the hotrod again, yippy.

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:18 AM   #154
ByeByeSti

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJButton View Post
Well not much to say here, same old same old. Graffiti'ed an S13 last night. Should have my coilpacks in the next couple days and start driving the hotrod again, yippy.
hahahahaha hunters car looks absolutely fucking hilarious right now
Old 04-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #155
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
i leave for england in 2 days. BYE!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:13 AM   #156
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Alright I'm thinking of doing a drive 2nd weekend of May. Who's down, and where do you guys want to drive?

Old 04-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #157
Black240Ct
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Black240Ct will become famous soon enoughBlack240Ct will become famous soon enoughBlack240Ct will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Black240Ct
in southern ct there is a state beach called hammonasset, great place for a meet and bbq, they have feilds and parking lots, gazebos and grills, all right on the beach
Black240Ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:29 AM   #158
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
^he's right, lets do it!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:59 PM   #159
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black240Ct View Post
in southern ct there is a state beach called hammonasset, great place for a meet and bbq, they have feilds and parking lots, gazebos and grills, all right on the beach
Cool cool, I'm down long as the bish feels up to the drive.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:29 PM   #160
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
southern ct how far is that from boston??? foxwoods is about an hour from me lets go there!!!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #161
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Probably 2 hours from Boston if it's on the coast, maybe 3 depending on how close to NY it is. With gas the way it is now, geesh we'll have to see if I can even afford that!

Old 04-23-2008, 10:06 AM   #162
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
Dan, hunters car is no longer.......tagged up.

however tomorrow or friday morning it will be olive drab green with a flat black roof.......hottness.

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #163
Antihero983
Post Whore!

IM BACK FUCKERS.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:36 PM   #164
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
IM BACK FUCKERS.
Darn it. I was hoping you'd stay over there. LOL How was england??

Old 05-09-2008, 11:20 PM   #165
x240xdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
x240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to x240xdrifter

car gets a much need makeover

SHIFT_passion
x240xdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:19 AM   #166
Antihero983
Post Whore!

damned car still wont run right....
Old 05-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #167
ByeByeSti

Quote:
Originally Posted by x240xdrifter View Post

car gets a much need makeover

ohhh so your the guy ive been seeing all over the place !!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #168
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeSti View Post
Yeah, Will is the man!

Old 05-13-2008, 06:57 AM   #169
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Dan. Give Me Your Numbah!
Old 05-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #170
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
Dan. Give Me Your Numbah!
603-555-6666~

Nah, for real though. 603-219-2707

Old 05-15-2008, 06:00 PM   #171
x240xdrifter
Zilvia Member

x240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nice
Quote:

fo real!? where!? haha whats up!?

SHIFT_passion
Old 05-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #172
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

You guys see my other thread, meet on the 22nd!!

Old 05-15-2008, 09:10 PM   #173
ByeByeSti

Quote:
Originally Posted by x240xdrifter View Post
fo real!? where!? haha whats up!?

drags, roch, highway etc. i guess you talked to my friend jay the other day with a kouki
Old 05-16-2008, 10:18 AM   #174
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
drags, roch, highway etc. i guess you talked to my friend jay the other day with a kouki
Will, you haven't been to Epping this year have you? I think there's another one around that looks like his. Is Jay driving his now? I wanna see it with the new paint! Let me know when's a good time to stop by tomorrow Pat, and where it is too. lol

Anyhow bump for the movie meet, who's going??

Old 05-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #175
Antihero983
Post Whore!

me. thats all you need to know. and the 240 WILL BE THERE. barely. or maybe ill take the bug...
Old 05-17-2008, 10:01 AM   #176
ByeByeSti

Who ever is sitting around today and in the area. stop by if ya want, dan, james, jay, joe and some other people stopping by the shop this afternoon for a couple hours to chill and work on the 240's.

payne drive off of roller coaster road, strafford, nh, 03884
Old 05-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #177
x240xdrifter
Zilvia Member

never ever been too epping ever, but Jay did come into work the other day, I work at advance auto parts, talk about a small world haha

SHIFT_passion
Old 05-19-2008, 05:54 AM   #178
ByeByeSti

yea yea. well theres def another red s13 in the area that looks exactly like yours. maybe not with the lip but almost the same
Old 05-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #179
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Yo fellas, I had my 89 running on saturday, WOOOO. fuck with your boy!
Old 05-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #180
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucch View Post
Yo fellas, I had my 89 running on saturday, WOOOO. fuck with your boy!
Nice! Now bring it out Thrusday!