Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #151
jose
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jose is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thanks for rolling my car, dont forget you still gotta roll my project car and my sisters car.

good thing you are down to roll at my pad!!!

A+++++ service...

Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 06:57 PM   #152
Gumball
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
Gumball is making a name for him/her selfGumball is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
thx so much for rolling my fenders, top notch work.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:56 AM   #153
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
AWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
thanks for rolling my car, dont forget you still gotta roll my project car and my sisters car.

good thing you are down to roll at my pad!!!

A+++++ service...
when your ready man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
thx so much for rolling my fenders, top notch work.
thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by scweet1 View Post
Albert.. Thank you man!!! I am loving the rears for sure!!!
glad I was able to get those monster wheels to fit.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:20 AM   #154
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

AWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of light
rolled Liceman's RSX today but no pictures.

rolled raoke's M5 today aswell.

Last edited by AWDalbert; 08-15-2008 at 10:18 AM..
Old 08-15-2008, 02:21 AM   #155
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Old 08-15-2008, 03:43 AM   #156
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
pm's sent.

sickest M3 ever!!!

that was a whole new playing field for us...

thanks gumball and thanks jose glad you guys like the work...
Old 08-15-2008, 03:52 AM   #157
punk138
Zilvia Addict

punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by knsxlunatyk View Post
Yea, I think 4 cars is a one too many
lol were gonna set a new record for most cars rolled in one day. especially if they all s13's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by junn View Post
lol...clean flier....you guys should of wrote the bat part extra big....lol
haha will do. hit us up when your ready man...
Old 08-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #158
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Last day before price bump, free at 7pm, i have time for 1 car!
Old 08-15-2008, 12:02 PM   #159
liceman

liceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the awesome fender roll Albert. I will get pics for you and post them up tonite or tomorrow. His work is awesome and he will let you know straight up what he can and cannot do. He will have you check his work as he is doing it so you can see if that's what you want before he does more.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:19 PM   #160
punk138
Zilvia Addict

pm'z sent

albert check yo mail...
Old 08-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #161
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

up to the top
Old 08-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #162
Ineedparts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Ineedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So when you bringing this service to the midwest????
Old 08-15-2008, 11:37 PM   #163
demolition
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
demolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choicesdemolition has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
BUMP to THE TOP ! its where theses guys belong.......keep up the good work guys.....

-Rodrigo.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:57 AM   #164
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
I have some virgin fenders you can roll for me, por fa-please....

As soon as my car is running, I'll hit you up and make the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
Old 08-16-2008, 03:45 AM   #165
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
can i get mine done today around after noonish?
Old 08-17-2008, 09:41 AM   #166
punk138
Zilvia Addict

ok today is the price change day!

this is a one time thing only!

$60 from this day forth.

Last edited by punk138; 08-17-2008 at 03:34 PM..
Old 08-17-2008, 03:36 PM   #167
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolition View Post
BUMP to THE TOP ! its where theses guys belong.......keep up the good work guys.....

-Rodrigo.
thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13 View Post
I have some virgin fenders you can roll for me, por fa-please....

As soon as my car is running, I'll hit you up and make the trip.
for sure. were ready when you are...
Old 08-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #168
punk138
Zilvia Addict

monday is booked. wednesday is booked and thursday is booked!!!!

all those with appointments please try to be hear on time!!

i have a tuesday and a friday spot open!!!
Old 08-17-2008, 06:07 PM   #169
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Hey, if you guys are down to make the trip I have some friends in the San Fernando Valley that would like to get their fenders rolled. How much would you charge each car if I were to get around 5 or 6?
Old 08-17-2008, 09:31 PM   #170
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
^^^^^^ya make it 7.."ive asked how much for house calls but no reply"..maybe now they will reply..

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
Old 08-17-2008, 09:34 PM   #171
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
^^^^^^ya make it 7.."ive asked how much for house calls but no reply"..maybe now they will reply..
Sweet!

Yeah a lot of work for you guys out here in the valley if you would make the trip.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #172
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Hey, if you guys are down to make the trip I have some friends in the San Fernando Valley that would like to get their fenders rolled. How much would you charge each car if I were to get around 5 or 6?
JUST got back from VEGAS. now time for work

depending on what time we start I will be able to tell you how many i can roll

other thing I need to know.

-what type of work (roll, slight pull, full flair)
-how many fenders per car
-car preparation ( too low, coilover tools, tuner keys)
-working area ( driveway, electricity)
-Previously worked on fenders.
-Fresh paint

I don't work too fast, I take my time and make sure its done right, and damage free.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:42 PM   #173
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk138 View Post
monday is booked. wednesday is booked and thursday is booked!!!!

all those with appointments please try to be hear on time!!

i have a tuesday and a friday spot open!!!
PM/call me.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:22 AM   #174
punk138
Zilvia Addict

will do.

how was sin city?
Old 08-18-2008, 01:35 AM   #175
YoungGun
Post Whore!

I can answer some of the questions you asked.

I have a driveway that you guys can use, I have electricity, tools, and a jack.

You guys are set in that area, i'll try to get a list together of all my friends + driftage240.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:51 AM   #176
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
I can answer some of the questions you asked.

I have a driveway that you guys can use, I have electricity, tools, and a jack.

You guys are set in that area, i'll try to get a list together of all my friends + driftage240.

we should have that second roller by then to be able to work on two cars at once.

we have tools and jacks that we will to take as well just in case if needed.

would you guys be available in the early morning?

we gotta try to get a head start if were going to work on 7 cars... ya know.

last time we did four cars starting at 4pm and ended at 1am. that was done with 1 roller.

Last edited by punk138; 08-18-2008 at 02:35 AM..
Old 08-18-2008, 01:54 AM   #177
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
sorry about that. i thought i did reply, kinda hard to keep track of all these pms and posts.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:37 AM   #178
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedparts View Post
So when you bringing this service to the midwest????
wow sounds like a vacation!
Old 08-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #179
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Yeah I understand that you would have to start early.

Would a weekend be best? Let me know when you guys are free next i'll get a list together.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #180
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

can u get me the list of people by Sunday

and

FREE TODAY AFTER 4PM
Closed Thread