Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #151
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
crazy! Ill have to go download some more music.
just picked up another coupe for the gf, so we will be able to bring MOAR WOMENZIZ.

I will definitely see whats up with a couple more now that I know we will have space.

and yes Im gross.....
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #152
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
crazy! Ill have to go download some more music.
just picked up another coupe for the gf, so we will be able to bring MOAR WOMENZIZ.

I will definitely see whats up with a couple more now that I know we will have space.

and yes Im gross.....

cool, get some MJ in there please.

Also can you bring me a corn dog from the boardwalk. I miss those big ass corn dogs from Surf Town Deli.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #153
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
this is what we got her

And yes if you want a corn dog I will totally bring one, HAHA or I can overnight you one it might even still be warm.

I love MJ as well so I will definitley have plenty. any other specific requests?

anyone else want anything from norcal?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-20-2009, 09:43 PM   #154
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Sweet.

I lived out there for a couple years. I love Santa Cruz.

I stayed on Bay st and Rewood. old times. I love the smell of the ocean and the fog in the morning.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:54 PM   #155
Wake
Premium Member

I was born and raised, and sucks that the closest track is 200 miles away.

I cant wait until I get rich and I can build one in the area.

A track up here would makes fucktons of money, all we have is autocross down by Monterey at the marina airport. But Luckily its all 510 and they love all us 240 guys and they let us drift. Not to mention the fact that Im personal friends with the president of UFO (united 510 owners). we could really use some support up here. I think the boardwalk parking lot would be an awesome venue but I dont know how to go about approaching a multi million dollar coporation about drifting in their parking lot. they do already host alot of oldis car shows and woodies on the wharf type shit.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-20-2009, 09:57 PM   #156
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Put that shit right on the boardwalk.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:14 PM   #157
Wake
Premium Member

dude they have a huge parking lot that they use to train the cops here, trust me that parking lot is plenty big enough and perfect location.
they would make so much money.
How would you go about approaching them? what is the best approach in your opinion?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #158
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Say.

"hey copper, you let me and my friends skid race in your parking lot and I won't expose your drug habits"
Old 11-20-2009, 10:58 PM   #159
Wake
Premium Member

nice Im on it.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #160
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Ok, back to topic.

We will be doing some cool filming with chaser cars and a few guys will follow a truck with a rig mounted on it. can you see the footage already?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:45 PM   #161
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
oooh i can seeeeee it ern-dizzle!!!
i can smell it too! oh wait i need to shower....

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:32 AM   #162
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Old 11-21-2009, 01:52 AM   #163
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Hot flyer! I'm excited, we were all talkin about how rad this event's gonna be at the 626 meet tonight.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 11-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #164
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
yess she will be here oooohh yess she will be there
Old 11-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #165
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
Oh shit it's FC Mike! We were just talkin about you today dude! Where've you been?!?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 11-21-2009, 11:55 PM   #166
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
since ernie was talking all that shit today about me not drifting anymore.

im doing this event. YEE?
Old 11-21-2009, 11:58 PM   #167
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Yee! Me too!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:55 AM   #168
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm in for this one. I'll paypal you this week ernie. pm me you stuff

I'm going into debt for you. be thankful

and it was good seeing you today haha

11:11 333
Old 11-22-2009, 01:14 AM   #169
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
im super tempted man. I need to get my fc runnninn haha. Unless I drift the ae86
Old 11-22-2009, 09:09 PM   #170
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Dude im stoked I made that Flyer!
Old 11-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #171
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Hot flyer! I'm excited, we were all talkin about how rad this event's gonna be at the 626 meet tonight.
It will be super FUN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
Bro Drift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
since ernie was talking all that shit today about me not drifting anymore.

im doing this event. YEE?
It's about time, dude your ebrake is like all rusted by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Yee! Me too!
Got your deposit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
I'm in for this one. I'll paypal you this week ernie. pm me you stuff

I'm going into debt for you. be thankful

and it was good seeing you today haha
Word, come play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwasherexd View Post
im super tempted man. I need to get my fc runnninn haha. Unless I drift the ae86
Do it or forever regret missing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Dude im stoked I made that Flyer!
Must be the color of the car.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:06 AM   #172
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^ I thought it might be the stickers!
Old 11-23-2009, 02:32 AM   #173
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
fuuuuck this sounds SOOOO fun.........
Old 11-23-2009, 02:36 AM   #174
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
AHHHHH! very nice! wish I was there, I loved NOS center.gotta keep that place alive.... cant wait to see the pics and video from this event.

Last edited by dino6192; 11-23-2009 at 03:49 AM..
Old 11-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #175
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

NOS center is awesome and at night, even better.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:15 PM   #176
Wake
Premium Member

hey make sur eyou find a backup DJ in case I cant make it but I wanna come down even if I just spectate lol
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #177
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
YouDreef cumin' too!
you guys ake nice events
Old 11-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #178
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Word .
Old 11-25-2009, 03:13 PM   #179
Wake
Premium Member

fuck I need silvia front end parts and they are all down there.

gay
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-25-2009, 03:18 PM   #180
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Drive it with no front end and install here?