Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:03 PM   #151
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
woops, PM replied.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:26 PM   #152
jbuckley
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
PG pimpin all over the worldddd
jbuckley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:08 PM   #153
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
put mine on car today I'll post up pics soon!!
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 12:37 PM   #154
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Byron - Marietta sending today
Jonathan Calgary sending today
Jarrod - Hazelwood sending today
Old 05-28-2008, 04:22 PM   #155
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Got mine the other day... doesn't really look reflective but i guess i'll find out when i put it on my car.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:50 PM   #156
Brian
Post Whore!

yeah.... its not going to look reflective just by looking at it.
it needs lights to "ignite" it.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:28 PM   #157
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Here's my old school one.

karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #158
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
bump with mine

PG made the bacK!

TWO TONE COUPE FS NC
deuceforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #159
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
maybe that pink godzilla character should get one to legitimize his situation.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:28 PM   #160
Brian
Post Whore!

lol, yeah.

Um hey guys, I'll be gone all week, so things wont be able to go out for a week ok!

so dont FREAK out.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:56 PM   #161
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
im freaking man! hhaa jk

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #162
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
im freaking man! hhaa jk
Me tooooooo !!!!!!

When are joo leaving Brian ?
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:24 AM   #163
Brian
Post Whore!

I am leaving in a couple hours.
I'll try and get a few out before I leave though.

ok?
ok.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #164
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
someone forgot to put something in my box of centercaps didn't they??? It's ok, I guess my toolbox will just have to make due and not have the Brain Harte seal of approval...

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:42 PM   #165
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I'll try and get a few out before I leave though.

I wuv you !

(no homo)
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:41 PM   #166
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection

makes my back window, and raises many questions "whats pink godziRa?" usually followed by "if its says pink why is it green??" or something of that nature. lol. thanks brian!!
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:19 AM   #167
goukifd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
goukifd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey Brian sell the car yet? Guess what I bought another s13 =T
goukifd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #168
Ni-Shi-Sero
Leaky Injector

Ni-Shi-Sero is an unknown quantity at this point
will be orderin one next week....
Ni-Shi-Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:17 PM   #169
Brian
Post Whore!

okay, just got back to California.
everybody should be up to date with stickers.

I have some more big ones that I have to pick up sometime this week.
They are regular green color.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:11 AM   #170
drfftn
Zilvia Member

drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
okay, just got back to California.
everybody should be up to date with stickers.

I have some more big ones that I have to pick up sometime this week.
They are regular green color.
LMK when you get the bigger ones back in stock. My paypal is ready to go to buy one of these bad boys.
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #171
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
I thought the reflective one wohule have more flake to it...but def is only a lil flaky

well thanks for the Fast shipping BH....

Old 06-09-2008, 01:58 PM   #172
Brian
Post Whore!

Yeah, they don't really look like flakes.
Look pretty normal... until nighttime and lights.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #173
Z33dori
Post Whore!

yea i finally found the angle for it to reflect... its more of like saftey reflective
Old 06-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #174
Brian
Post Whore!

yeah.
thats a good way to put it.

like the stickers on police cars and ambulances.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #175
pch
Zilvia Junkie

pch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to pch
pm sent.

msg lenght
pch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:35 PM   #176
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
woot cant wait to get mine

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #177
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
yeah.
thats a good way to put it.

like the stickers on police cars and ambulances.
makes it unique b/c those other 2 stickers are gold, shiny, and blinding
Old 06-10-2008, 06:56 PM   #178
Brian
Post Whore!

Pedro - Pacoima SENT
Christian - Phoenix SENT
Brice - Honolulu SENT

Oh, P.S. - I am out of stickers AGAIN.
I have some big ones coming sometime this week.
I forget how many I ordered though....
Old 06-11-2008, 12:06 AM   #179
BobMelon

BobMelon is on a distinguished road
BH has questionable hygene.
BobMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #180
Brian
Post Whore!

lol..... how so