Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #151
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
WOOHOO! I now have one of them map thingies that tracks where people are viewing from.

To all that have ordered will you please go to the site so the map can pinpoint where you are? I would REALLY appreciate it

www.genkistyle.com
Old 07-30-2008, 03:53 AM   #152
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
all orders shipped, someone in Canada must have opened their mouth I have 5 envelopes on the way there.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:26 AM   #153
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Let me get one for free ill be in the meet today.

ALL LOVE
-Buriantsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
all orders shipped, someone in Canada must have opened their mouth I have 5 envelopes on the way there.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:42 PM   #154
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

you mean the meet that im like 4 hours away from.........yea not gonna work out buddeh.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #155
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

WOOHOO dunno what this really is but I made one, join up if you are rockin one of my designs

http://zilvia.net/f/groups/genki-style.html
Old 08-01-2008, 03:06 PM   #156
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
yay its on the way.
+1 rep =)
Old 08-04-2008, 07:46 PM   #157
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

SHIRTS ARE BEING MADE!!!!!!!! got all the equip done and we start pressing end of the week. Decided to drop 3 designs for the debut, and will work on the other designs asap. Heres what I will be dropping, prices will be set very soon *still working out shipping issues and whatnot*

OG Genki

Braille Genki

Bitches Genki

The designs represent the overall look of the shirt, designs might be smaller or larger than pictured. When I get the 1st run pressed I will be posting actual pics of what you will be buying.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #158
mekaw

mekaw is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the sizing going to be like?

like how will it fit? snug or bit tighter?
Old 08-04-2008, 08:03 PM   #159
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I do not sell to the scene emo boys no kid shirts sold here Sizing is completely up to the buyer
Old 08-04-2008, 08:16 PM   #160
nu_born
Leaky Injector

nu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enough
oh...shit, that bitches genki is MINE...
Old 08-05-2008, 01:12 AM   #161
mekaw

mekaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
I do not sell to the scene emo boys no kid shirts sold here Sizing is completely up to the buyer
lol. just wanted to make sure about the fitting. cause some shirts tend to be bigger fit then the other.. ie. nike.

but once these are done im gona take 1 of each penguin ones.

keep us updated!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #162
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
straight flying YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Old 08-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #163
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

you suck at sticker installation.

all orders are shipped, bring forth the genki goodness.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #164
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
haha that mudflap was fighting with me i'll clean it up tomorww

i like to put it on strange places HAHA!
Old 08-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #165
happy408
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
happy408 is making a name for him/her selfhappy408 is making a name for him/her selfhappy408 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
those shirts are looking good cant wait till there done
Old 08-10-2008, 11:43 AM   #166
Nolmack
Leaky Injector

Nolmack is on the path to ruinNolmack is on the path to ruinNolmack is on the path to ruin
when those shirts become availble ill definitly be getting 1 or 2 or 3 and maybe some stickers..gasp
Old 08-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #167
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

all orders are shipped. I have about 15 raawr cone stickers left, still got a good bunch of OG penguins left.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:34 PM   #168
Nolmack
Leaky Injector

Nolmack is on the path to ruinNolmack is on the path to ruinNolmack is on the path to ruin
ordered one of each now waiting on the shirts
Old 08-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #169
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

thank you for your order, yea I am aiting for them too, they are gonna look awsome
Old 08-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #170
kilo64
Leaky Injector

kilo64 is making a name for him/her selfkilo64 is making a name for him/her self
tshirt tshirt tshirt!!!! Did I miss the pricing chart for them?
Old 08-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #171
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

nope not yet, going to be posting prices and complete details when they are finished.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:16 PM   #172
Pho Man
Leaky Injector

Pho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to Pho Man
does the 6 bucks get you just one sticker or two?
Old 08-18-2008, 01:14 AM   #173
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

$6 per sticker
Old 08-19-2008, 11:09 PM   #174
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

well folks, getting down to the wire here.

15 RAAWR cone
50 OG penguin

thats all I have left for stickers, that puts about 700 OG penguins running the earf. holy cow thats alot of stickers I have sold.

all orders are shipped, waiting to clear these out
Old 08-25-2008, 01:06 AM   #175
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

rawr genki ... lives another day next time he might not lol
Old 09-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #176
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

come on peoples...lets get the rest of these sold so I can be on my way with new designs!
Old 09-17-2008, 09:08 AM   #177
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
bump it up for ya! placed my order on the 5th, any updates?
Old 09-17-2008, 09:50 AM   #178
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
where is my bitch slap sticker?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 09-22-2008, 04:40 AM   #179
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Hey, my friend bought the OG Penguin sticker from you last year for his S13 coupe and now I own the car with that sticker. it hasn't been on there for a year and all the white parts of the sticker is being stained with brown spots, looks almost like rust on it.

i thought these stickers were weather proof for long time?
Old 09-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #180
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I have a few stickers looking like that as well, I shot a email to my printer and it never was replied to. I dunno whats the deal with that.

I have less than 20 on each design, lets get these moved out so I can order more